REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >
View All Topics Index
#2474001 - 03/18/16 08:10 PM Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii?
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Loc: Kek Point
JAH, Keiko Kawamura, and this one. What is it about Hawaii that produces these kinds of surf girls that love to talk about how amzing they think they are? Is it something in the water?

"Lots of trigger points up the pooper.
If they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help
I tried to talk my PT into doing it." -Autoprax

#2474005 - 03/18/16 08:20 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
keenfish Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Trona
I've never even heard of Veronica Grey. confused2

Back story?

Kids! Throw them to the gorillas! ~Autoprax

#2474006 - 03/18/16 08:30 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
r32 Offline

Tom Curren status

Loc: Cambria
Never heard of her either.

The description of the video is straight lunacy and insult to Carissa and the girls on the WSL.

Veronica Grey is the world's most televised surfer and recognized as the "Queen of Surfing" by the media https://www.pinterest.com/pin/486811040948654591/

#2474010 - 03/18/16 08:36 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
psykophant Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Hawai'i
Quote:
Veronica Grey's acting debut was as a young teenager in the pilot for the critically-acclaimed television series, My So-Called Life (1994). She literally got her "jump start" in film jogging alongside Nick Nolte and Shaquille O'Neal in Blue Chips (1994). Since then, she has appeared in motion pictures, television, several commercials, and numerous music videos.

Veronica Grey grew up in Southern California and graduated with a BA in English and American Studies from UCLA.

rolleyes

Quote:
Trivia (15)
Veronica Grey is the world's most recognized new media filmmaker which is a fancy term for "cell phone movies.".
She used to play bass and sing for alternative rock band The Star Chemists.
Veronica Grey is the world's most televised lifestyle surfer known as The Surf Lady.
President of now defunct production company Pisces Epics, LLC.
Veronica Grey is a #1 bestselling author with her muse John John Florence of "Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise: The 5 Most Important Wellness Secrets of All Time".
Co-founder of charity organization Eternal Youth Empire aka Israel-Light whose mission is to create and distribute media that is enlightening to the mass consciousness.
Surf Lady Veronica Grey invented and trademarked the world's first ever and only line of shark repellent wetsuits, shark repelling swimwear, and shark attack mitigation surfboards.
Named "Hot Emerging Talent of 2006" by Max Magazine.
Veronica Grey is hailed as "The Queen of Surfing" in numerous media outlets, including World Class Magazines and FreeSurf Magazine.
Shares the 2015 Special Humanitarian Award with Leonardo DiCaprio for their environmental documentary "Worst Shark Attack Ever.".
Winner of "2011 New Media Award" from Pare Lorentz Film Festival for directing "15 Minutes of Flame.".
Co-director of "Aqua Seafoam Shame" Veronica Grey wins Honorable Mention Best Director at 2013 International Film Festival for Peace, Inspiration, and Equality.
Was on tour with Temple Bhajan Band as tamboura player and Kirtan response singer. [March 2010]
Veronica Grey won Merit Award Filmmaker of the Year for the World Film Awards 2013.
Harvard celebrates Supermodel Veronica Grey as Activist of the Decade; Women and Shoes magazine names her Supermodel of the Year and The Clothes Maiden hails Veronica Grey as the Sexiest Vegetarian.

confused2

#2474019 - 03/18/16 09:01 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: psykophant]
royallen Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: the swamp
Originally Posted By: psykophant
Quote:
Veronica Grey's acting debut was as a young teenager in the pilot for the critically-acclaimed television series, My So-Called Life (1994). She literally got her "jump start" in film jogging alongside Nick Nolte and Shaquille O'Neal in Blue Chips (1994). Since then, she has appeared in motion pictures, television, several commercials, and numerous music videos.

Veronica Grey grew up in Southern California and graduated with a BA in English and American Studies from UCLA.

rolleyes

Quote:
Trivia (15)
Veronica Grey is the world's most recognized new media filmmaker which is a fancy term for "cell phone movies.".
She used to play bass and sing for alternative rock band The Star Chemists.
Veronica Grey is the world's most televised lifestyle surfer known as The Surf Lady.
President of now defunct production company Pisces Epics, LLC.
Veronica Grey is a #1 bestselling author with her muse John John Florence of "Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise: The 5 Most Important Wellness Secrets of All Time".
Co-founder of charity organization Eternal Youth Empire aka Israel-Light whose mission is to create and distribute media that is enlightening to the mass consciousness.
Surf Lady Veronica Grey invented and trademarked the world's first ever and only line of shark repellent wetsuits, shark repelling swimwear, and shark attack mitigation surfboards.
Named "Hot Emerging Talent of 2006" by Max Magazine.
Veronica Grey is hailed as "The Queen of Surfing" in numerous media outlets, including World Class Magazines and FreeSurf Magazine.
Shares the 2015 Special Humanitarian Award with Leonardo DiCaprio for their environmental documentary "Worst Shark Attack Ever.".
Winner of "2011 New Media Award" from Pare Lorentz Film Festival for directing "15 Minutes of Flame.".
Co-director of "Aqua Seafoam Shame" Veronica Grey wins Honorable Mention Best Director at 2013 International Film Festival for Peace, Inspiration, and Equality.
Was on tour with Temple Bhajan Band as tamboura player and Kirtan response singer. [March 2010]
Veronica Grey won Merit Award Filmmaker of the Year for the World Film Awards 2013.
Harvard celebrates Supermodel Veronica Grey as Activist of the Decade; Women and Shoes magazine names her Supermodel of the Year and The Clothes Maiden hails Veronica Grey as the Sexiest Vegetarian.

confused2

cussing

.........................................................................................................get off my lawn

#2474031 - 03/18/16 09:27 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: royallen]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Loc: Kek Point
I had not heard of her ever until I saw the crappily produced full page ad of her in the recent Hawaii surf mag Freesurf, touting her as Supermodel of the Decade and saying she would be signing autographs on Rodeo Drive.

Her (self written?) Brief bio on Amazon states:

This modern day muse holds the world record for having more songs written for / about her than anyone else alive, over 205 songs, by such bands as Smashing Pumpkins, MGMT, Depeche Mode, Ghost of Gloria, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Annabella Lwin of Bow Wow Wow to name a few. Some of these musicians credit her on their IMDB page, whenever possible

Her instagram features photos of her dropping in on people in poo stance:

My wave MY WAVE not your soundgarden says Surf Lady

A photo posted by Veronica Grey (@veronicagreyofficial) on

Oh, and uh, photos of her and JohnJohn like this:

Brand new fan hub http://www.Facebook.com/JohnJohnAndVeronica #KeepCalm&JohnJohn

A photo posted by Veronica Grey (@veronicagreyofficial) on

"Lots of trigger points up the pooper.
If they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help
I tried to talk my PT into doing it." -Autoprax

#2474035 - 03/18/16 09:34 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
Yeah, before this train pulls out of the station I'd like to put in a gentle reminder that talking bad about a woman on the internet can have serious legal consequences these days. So we might want to be mindful of that.

As for Ms Grey, I'm sure she's an amazing, beautiful woman who had the exquisite bravery of a butterfly flying against the wind.

#2474036 - 03/18/16 09:38 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
psykophant Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Hawai'i
Quote:
Having Sex the wrong way kills you. Do It Right = Live Forever

#2474038 - 03/18/16 09:39 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: GDaddy]
a_neutron Offline
Nep status

Originally Posted By: GDaddy
Yeah, before this train pulls out of the station I'd like to put in a gentle reminder that talking bad about a woman on the internet can have serious legal consequences these days.

You mean like she could track and stalk us and bite off our dingdongs with her horse teeth? shark

In that video interview she looks mentally ill.

Into the steel cage with JAH! dancing

#2474043 - 03/18/16 09:45 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: a_neutron]
keenfish Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Trona
Originally Posted By: a_neutron
Originally Posted By: GDaddy
Yeah, before this train pulls out of the station I'd like to put in a gentle reminder that talking bad about a woman on the internet can have serious legal consequences these days.

You mean like she could track and stalk us and bite off our dingdongs with her horse teeth? shark

In that video interview she looks mentally ill.

Into the steel cage with JAH! dancing

Kids! Throw them to the gorillas! ~Autoprax

#2474049 - 03/18/16 10:04 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: psykophant]
sizzld1 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Here
Originally Posted By: psykophant
Quote:
Having Sex the wrong way kills you. Do It Right = Live Forever

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HIT7PZAU-_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Orgasms cause aging"

Found that gem from about two seconds of clicking through to see what she was saying. Starts around the 10 minute mark.

roflmao roflmao socrazy dancing

#2474053 - 03/18/16 10:19 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
mapache Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: subtropical jungles
she's not that hot so she must have some serious double black belt tricks in her repertoire

#2474067 - 03/18/16 10:55 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
I can't wait until she tries to run over an old lady.

Where's the links to all her social media? I want to be in the front row for this meltdown

#2474082 - 03/18/16 11:30 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
r32 Offline

Tom Curren status

Loc: Cambria
this thread has legs

#2474088 - 03/19/16 12:09 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Racer1 Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
I remember she was selling her whole quiver on craigslist because she got knocked up. She referenced herself in the ad multiple times. It consisted of two doodoo brown Bushman's for $900 each.

*Bushman is an amazing shaper.

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32