REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2473459 - 03/17/16 06:10 PM MY $5K SUMMER QUIVER WAS JUST DELIVERED!!!!!
waxurDyl Offline
Nep status

Loc: SoBay
This 5 board quiver just happened to be delivered within the last 10 days.
First board ordered was the 5'3 Burch Squit fish back in late Oct. it has a very slight beak nose, chined rails and a flat deck, side cut in the tail, glass on double foiled keels and a gloss finish. Glassing was done by Alex Villalobos at Diamond Glassing in SD.

Then I ordered a 5'6 Burch Cuttle fish in mid Nov. for a bit more performance. This one is a very high performance twin. Foiled knifey chined rails, very subtle beak nose, slight concave deck, side cut in the tail, with a sanded finish. Ryan gave me a set of his template twins for the Future boxes. This one was glassed by Alex as well.

Next up is a 5'2 Mccallum fish. He tweaked his OG fish outline and offered to make only 10 of them available. If you know me, you know I was going to have to jump on that! I ordered this one in mid Dec. Again, all resin color work was done by Alex. He did 3 resin panels on each side with absolutely no pin lines to cover imperfections. It has a satin sanded finish with Jeff's wood keels glassed on. I told Jeff that since it was a twin fin I wanted a $2 bill under the glass instead of his standard $1 bill. He agreed, which I was stoked with!

Lastly I ordered 2 JS summer boards. These were ordered in early Jan. and were the 1st ones to be delivered.....all the way from OZ! Just shows that JS stays on top of their production times. I ordered a 5'10 MonstaBox and a 5'6 107 roundtail. Both with full color sprays, carbon reinforced tails, black Future boxes.

All these boards were delivered within the last 10 days. So far I've only ridden the MonstaBox, it was at a left point break in LA county. It went just as I'd hoped. Easy transitions, lots of glide but was able to snap some nice turns at the same time. Almost could use the MonstaBox as an everyday board from waist to well OH. Can't wait to get the rest of them in the water!!! Questions, comments?! Sorry it was so long winded, but I'm just stocked and wanted to share my stock with the erBB crew.

Edited by waxurDyl (03/17/16 09:46 PM)

#2473463 - 03/17/16 06:19 PM Re: My 5K summer quiver [Re: waxurDyl]
santacruzin Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: valley purgatory
WOW nice foooking boards!!!

how about some rocker/profile shots of the burchs?

be curious to hear ride reports on those burchs too when ya get them out

you are STOCKED!

#2473466 - 03/17/16 06:25 PM Re: My 5K summer quiver [Re: waxurDyl]
flyinraptr Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Hacienda Iguana, Nicaragua
Killer quiver ... you're stocked!!!!

#2473467 - 03/17/16 06:27 PM Re: My 5K summer quiver [Re: santacruzin]
waxurDyl Offline
Nep status

Loc: SoBay
Yeah, I'll get rocker shots of the Burchs up when I get a chance. His segment in Psychic Migrations made him a very busy man. I'm just glad I placed an order as soon as he was taking them. I was told my Squit was the first reg customer ordered board

Edited by waxurDyl (03/17/16 10:34 PM)

#2473473 - 03/17/16 06:35 PM Re: My 5K summer quiver [Re: waxurDyl]
OTdos Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Sur
shocked2

#2473485 - 03/17/16 06:51 PM Re: My 5K summer quiver [Re: waxurDyl]
publicSD Offline
Grom

Loc: north county
I got in the fish deal from jeff as well. Im picking mine up next week, can't wait to get out on it. Hopefully they go as good as they look

#2473490 - 03/17/16 06:56 PM Re: MY 5K SUMMER QUIVER WAS JUST DELIVERED!!!!! [Re: waxurDyl]
Ambrose Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

faaark those are nice. enjoy em

beer

#2473491 - 03/17/16 06:56 PM Re: My 5K summer quiver [Re: waxurDyl]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
I saw of few of these on Insta. Stoked!

#2473494 - 03/17/16 07:01 PM Re: MY 5K SUMMER QUIVER WAS JUST DELIVERED!!!!! [Re: waxurDyl]
jkb Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Oceansuck
Very nice facelick

#2473522 - 03/17/16 07:28 PM Re: MY 5K SUMMER QUIVER WAS JUST DELIVERED!!!!! [Re: waxurDyl]
winwin Offline
Michael Peterson status

I dig the $2 bill dealio. Nice detail work. shaka

#2473533 - 03/17/16 07:36 PM Re: MY 5K SUMMER QUIVER WAS JUST DELIVERED!!!!! [Re: waxurDyl]
AbeVigoda Offline
Nep status

Loc: Venice, CA
Great looking sleds. Seems like you and I have similar dims ... so feel free to pass along any that you just can't stand. Also, thinking about this left point in LA County and am coming up blank.

#2473537 - 03/17/16 07:40 PM Re: My 5K summer quiver [Re: ifallalot]
laidback Offline
Kelly Slater status

Loc: NOC
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
I saw of few of these on Insta. Stoked!

Same here...

What's up havbro

#2473538 - 03/17/16 07:42 PM Re: My 5K summer quiver [Re: waxurDyl]
caramel_Sea Offline
Billy Hamilton status

State of the erBB quiver. We want bottom contours on the 5'3"!!!

#2473543 - 03/17/16 07:53 PM Re: MY 5K SUMMER QUIVER WAS JUST DELIVERED!!!!! [Re: ]
OTdos Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Sur
Originally Posted By: nexttozen
Epic quiver!

Epic Zombie! He's back wave2

#2473563 - 03/17/16 09:16 PM Re: MY 5K SUMMER QUIVER WAS JUST DELIVERED!!!!! [Re: waxurDyl]
chrisp510 Offline
Billy Hamilton status

You're STOKED!!!
I am stoked for you!!!

As an aside... Does anybody else think that 10 years ago those first 2 boards might have been laughed at as ugly or some backyard hack's abortion? Is it because Burch (and others) rips that we are collectively now becoming more open minded to these funky outlines?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >