REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 48 1 2 45 46 47 48
Re: Guess who still feels he has to pay Duncan? [Re: Bonzer5Fin] #2576528
12/03/16 09:32 AM
12/03/16 09:32 AM
Jonestown
G
Gnudz Offline
Phil Edwards status
Gnudz  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

Jonestown
Originally Posted By: Bonzer5Fin
Originally Posted By: surf cat
[URL=http://s24.photobucket.com/user/HanaleiSurfrider/media/20151207_104809_zpsdf4qutyj.jpg.html]

quote=surf cat quote=liplocked]LMFAO at you crazy kids!!! Epic!! way to Punk it!!
I asked Duncan if he would help us punk Brandon
too bad I can't post youtube what was said next roflmao
At one point I was laughing so hard it hurt I couldn't breathe, painful just painful
roflmao

Last time I was there, my wife mentioned the joke to Duncan. He started laughing so hard, he needed water. Can't believe it wasn't real!

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Much Stock!

Unpopular opinion: I really hate political parties. I feel like when we call ourselves Democrats or Republicans, we all forget what we are Americans - Americans that love the country and each other. - David Hogg
Re: Guess who still feels he has to pay Duncan? [Re: surf cat] #2577038
12/04/16 10:51 PM
12/04/16 10:51 PM
Vancouver Island
H
Hump Offline
Miki Dora status
Hump  Offline
Miki Dora status
H

Vancouver Island
I've been here almost as long as anyone and this thread and the events it's about will go down in history as the best thread ever.

It can't be any other way, given what happened, the missed flight, the co-ordination of events, the pics and the reports with the awesome prank being a huge part of it for sure, but geeze, you guys putting it all together like that was awesome for sure.

I've had numerous people comment on my T-shirt from Dale so I get to explain what happened etc.

99% of the reactions have been positive with the exception of one gal who thought we were all crazier than outhouse rats.

Screw her.

Best thread ever..............................................prove me wrong.

Big Ball of Brown may be second.

Take care.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken
Re: Guess who will forever regret leaving his iphone in the truck? [Re: surf cat] #2577306
12/05/16 06:19 PM
12/05/16 06:19 PM
P
PPK96754 Offline
Michael Peterson status
PPK96754  Offline
Michael Peterson status
P

wink2

"Hold For Brandon" applause2

and YCBS .... cheers

hauled / drove "Salt and Peppah" around .... for the erBB sponsored event!!

wink2

It's just you, and your ability to paddle and surf - catching & riding waves is all on you, period ~ ~ ~ MitchellC
Re: Guess who got an Invite to "The Surfer Poll" ? [Re: surf cat] #2802428
06/02/18 09:45 PM
06/02/18 09:45 PM
S
surf cat Online content OP
Kelly Slater status
surf cat  Online Content OP
Kelly Slater status
S

Guess who found the flaw that make it possible to top a post over 2 years old ?
wave2

Re: Guess who got an Invite to "The Surfer Poll" ? [Re: surf cat] #2802442
06/02/18 10:17 PM
06/02/18 10:17 PM
Location Location
Y
youcantbeserious Offline
Michael Peterson status
youcantbeserious  Offline
Michael Peterson status
Y

Location Location
GOOD TIMES

I've been banned from better websites than this one.
Re: Guess who got an Invite to "The Surfer Poll" ? [Re: surf cat] #2802555
06/03/18 06:53 AM
06/03/18 06:53 AM
M
maybe Offline
Nep status
maybe  Offline
Nep status
M

Surf Cat - hope you achieved what you were going for. Hope it's been a good ride. Stay stocked!

Just gonna say.... and I will catch the venom of the erBB on this... if you are a true surfer, why try and promote yourself as some Guinness book of world records dude? What's your goal? Would help out if you had a solid movie clip of you shredding.

I lived a few hours north of you in Humboldt for 6 years... there were many, many days with wind-swept, freezing, sharky gnarly huge days... no one out.

Not trying to be a dick but, what did you constitute a day of Surfing? Driving down and checking it out some days?

Re: Guess who got an Invite to "The Surfer Poll" ? [Re: surf cat] #2802564
06/03/18 09:06 AM
06/03/18 09:06 AM
hulling, mostly...
S
SurfFuerte Offline
Michael Peterson status
SurfFuerte  Offline
Michael Peterson status
S

hulling, mostly...
plate of venom not neccesary grass smoka, just watch dale's section in that blue crush walk on water feel good movie documentary thingie that the younger brown put out... step into your salty liquids or some such?

yawn....

then, come back to your sticky keyboard and ask uncle google about dale.

when you're done? take the time to read this thread. in its entirety!

and if you still are not savvy to what gives?

call uncle larry in the hawaiian islands out west of youse.... ask him, he has some surfwordz for you son.

roscoe jones
Re: Guess who got an Invite to "The Surfer Poll" ? [Re: surf cat] #2802860
06/04/18 01:42 AM
06/04/18 01:42 AM
M
maybe Offline
Nep status
maybe  Offline
Nep status
M

Fuerte,

No Sticky keyboard, no venom, and not going to read 70 pages of this thread.

I bet Dale is cool as fvck. Hope to surf with him one day.

All I'm sayin' it that -
1. I lived in that region for a handful of years... there are days that aren't surfable. if his "record" is true, I can guarantee you that he put his suit on, paddled out 10 yards and caught whitewater in on a number of days.
2. But hey, he parlayed this thing into media attention and recognition. Something I don't understand or want for myself.

Dale, if you read this, not bummed or anything man... hope you are enjoying life and having some fun.

Re: Guess who got an Invite to "The Surfer Poll" ? [Re: surf cat] #2802901
06/04/18 06:45 AM
06/04/18 06:45 AM
hulling, mostly...
S
SurfFuerte Offline
Michael Peterson status
SurfFuerte  Offline
Michael Peterson status
S

hulling, mostly...
your keyboard is not sticky cause you still don't "know" dale....

you get what you deserve son, law of attraction. is this news to anyone anymore?

put in the legwork, daily dale is totally worth it... even if just to "know of him" virtually through a thread like this?

your life will already become a little bit better.

and since you are so lazy, danyutes deese dayz!

3 waves from beginning to end, peak to kickout, constitutes a minimum....for "those dark days" you talk about.

you aren't the only one who's surfed north of the golden gate,no matter how far north you lived, nor how many times you entered the water...

i've surfed up as far north as the la pushe area and tofino for several years, almost a decade, but i still consider myself to be blessed just to know about someone like dale webster.

also, if you don't care so much? why do you keep caring so much? your curiosity has clearly been peaked....

satisfy it.

p.s. 47 does not equal 70.... yet.

roscoe jones
Re: Guess who got an Invite to "The Surfer Poll" ? [Re: maybe] #2802903
06/04/18 06:48 AM
06/04/18 06:48 AM
P
Peter1 Offline
Nep status
Peter1  Offline
Nep status
P

Originally Posted By: maybe
Fuerte,

All I'm sayin' it that -
1. I lived in that region for a handful of years... there are days that aren't surfable. if his "record" is true, I can guarantee you that he put his suit on, paddled out 10 yards and caught whitewater in on a number of days.
2. But hey, he parlayed this thing into media attention and recognition. Something I don't understand or want for myself.

Dale, if you read this, not bummed or anything man... hope you are enjoying life and having some fun.

This is stupid as F***. Dale Webster was NEVER anything other than transparent as to what constitutes a day of surfing. 3 waves to the beach, nothing more nothing less. Nothing about perfect, glassy offshore etc. But he was out there every damn day. Have you read nothing about him before that sh**post?

How is is profiting, getting rich etc off this? What's wrong with a little media attention? He would be the first to say it's all in good fun.

Re: Guess who got an Invite to "The Surfer Poll" ? [Re: maybe] #2803256
06/04/18 09:25 PM
06/04/18 09:25 PM
P
PhatCruiser Offline
Michael Peterson status
PhatCruiser  Offline
Michael Peterson status
P

Originally Posted By: maybe
Fuerte,

All I'm sayin' it that -

It's your loss if you don't want to read this thread in it's entirety. It's the most stock-filled amazing thread ever. Do you really think the erBB, with the crustiest, bitterest, sarcastic, cynical denizens of the Interwebs would show this much love to a guy that wasn't legit?

"Keep it together, keep it together, keep it together"
Re: Guess who got an Invite to "The Surfer Poll" ? [Re: PhatCruiser] #2803283
06/04/18 09:50 PM
06/04/18 09:50 PM
LBNY
S
subway Online content
Phil Edwards status
subway  Online Content
Phil Edwards status
S

LBNY
complete with an entire tribute to the therapeutic powers of jewish american comfort food. the thread really has it all

Dailys completion surfs much better than I [Re: surf cat] #2803295
06/04/18 10:02 PM
06/04/18 10:02 PM
S
surf cat Online content OP
Kelly Slater status
surf cat  Online Content OP
Kelly Slater status
S

Me, telling John John about a young lady I went surfing with who has gone surfing daily since 2011
I told her she will out surf me one day...I surf at least only thee waves some days. She rides any least 4 rides with an amazing style!
JJ wants to meet her

Last edited by surf cat; 06/05/18 09:43 PM.
Re: Guess who got an Invite to "The Surfer Poll" ? [Re: Peter1] #2803426
06/05/18 02:37 AM
06/05/18 02:37 AM
M
maybe Offline
Nep status
maybe  Offline
Nep status
M

Jesus Christ people. chill the fvck out. I haven't followed his story and simply questioned the "record" and his motives. I knew I would catch crap, but oh well. Honestly, who goes into a surf session thinking that "I need to catch 3 to the beach?" Dale, you didn't surf on the ASP tour back in the day did you?

All joking aside, Dale, I've never met you. However, you appeared genuine to me after I watched your "streak" video on youtube just now. You came off as a little sad... like it wasn't worth it, considering what you sacrificed.

Hope life is treating you well.

Re: Dailys completion surfs much better than I [Re: surf cat] #2803445
06/05/18 03:40 AM
06/05/18 03:40 AM
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
M

in the bathroom