REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#1845530 - 12/21/11 02:27 AM CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN
SURFTALK Offline
Grom

Who is this guy?  

What is his connection to the "Pickle"?

Is he Tyler Warren's personal photographer ?

Is he the photographer for Tyler Warren's latest big article on page 109 of the Surfers Journal?

Is this his work being used by Vans for their t-shirt line?

He let's readers know how he feels about Baja California. 

Here is that sign again.

"kylelightner.com", "High Seas" and "Surf Knot" all live on the rocks 20 feet from this sign

What was it he said he loved about Baja again? 

Did Tyler lead the way to Scorpion Bay?

The bluffs at Third Point, Scorpion Bay.

What a perfect place for a surfer to find himself.

Below the cliffs at third point, Lomax and Lightner at it again?

That must have taken a while to finish.

The Lightner/Lomax collaboration of the "beautification" of the bluff was blogged and reblogged.

But who is Brandon Lomax?

Is this him getting RADICAL?

Brandon,,,,, what is this?

Lomax shares the fitting name for his new Skating line, Descarte[sic].

Do you mean desecrate?  

Scorpion Bay, deemed by Surfer magazine the 7th most important surf spot discovery in the world, and  35th out of 100 of the best surf spots in the world in a recent Surfer Magazine Big Issue.

Oh yeah, and by the way, who did this?

#1845531 - 12/21/11 03:16 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: SURFTALK]
Kawika Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Alaska/New Mexico/BCS, MX
Wow. I can't wait to see which hipster you're going to call out next.

OCCUPY THE SURF INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!!

Oh wait...that would involve hipsters protesting against hipsters....I'm confused.

What was your point again? Just the Cliff's Notes version, plz and thank you. The irony, it burns.

#1845532 - 12/21/11 03:44 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: Kawika]
Kawika Offline
Michael Peterson status

BTW...your soapbox link in your sig line is deader than a doornail.

Oh noes! Looks like the SURF INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX had your blog censored.

I blame GT. 'Cause UBB would not play you like that...Yeeeewwwwwww!

#1845533 - 12/21/11 03:48 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: Kawika]
Kawika Offline
Michael Peterson status

Every oppressive regime needs court jesters, que no, Bernie?

#1845534 - 12/21/11 06:34 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: SURFTALK]
Clayster Offline
Miki Dora status

Keep up the good work Surftalk.

#1845535 - 12/21/11 06:43 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: Clayster]
SenorStoked Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: east of the big apple
They are crying at Mollusk right now...

As they sell some stiff a 1400 Fish that doesn't work, especially for someone who sucks at surfing.

Thank you for this...The bearded Brooklyn hipster surf scene needs a kick in the nuts.

#1845536 - 12/21/11 07:09 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: SenorStoked]
Kaser1 Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: Foiltown , Hawai'i
Somehow Kyle Lighntner thinks I'm involved in this investigation. Here's the 2nd email I've received from him in the past 24hrs...

im still waiting. i know you sit at your computer all god damn day. lets hear it- what the f.uck is your problem w me? seriously, call me.... or are you scared or something?
bitterness is such a shitty disease dude... fark, hope that's ruling for you.

HERE IS MY TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL ME AT : 714 xxx xxxx.

looking forward to hearing from you!

Are hipsters bi-polar?

#1845537 - 12/21/11 07:13 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: Kaser1]
Rickoray Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: SOC CA

Blame Thomas Campbell...

#1845538 - 12/21/11 07:13 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: Kaser1]
daave Offline
Nep status

"bitterness is such a shitty disease dude... fark, hope that's ruling for you."

That has to be the ultimate socal retard sentence. But some guys on here are missing the point. This isn't some environmental catastrophe like exxon valdez (juan guzman??), these guys are just douche bags.

When I see a guy chuck a bag of McDonald's out of his car I don't think of environmental destruction - I just see a ***** douche.

#1845539 - 12/21/11 07:15 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: daave]
SenorStoked Offline
Miki Dora status

Quote:

"bitterness is such a shitty disease dude... fark, hope that's ruling for you."

That has to be the ultimate socal retard sentence. But some guys on here are missing the point. This isn't some environmental catastrophe like exxon valdez (juan guzman??), these guys are just douche bags.

When I see a guy chuck a bag of McDonald's out of his car I don't think of environmental destruction - I just see a ***** douche.

+1

#1845540 - 12/21/11 07:58 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: SenorStoked]
grapedrink Online   happy
Phil Edwards status

Loc: A Beach
Quote:

They are crying at Mollusk right now...

As they sell some stiff a 1400 Fish that doesn't work, especially for someone who sucks at surfing.

Thank you for this...The bearded Brooklyn hipster surf scene needs a kick in the nuts.

Why do you hate Foster the People and MGMT so much?

#1845541 - 12/21/11 08:44 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: grapedrink]
SenorStoked Offline
Miki Dora status

Quote:

Why do you hate Foster the People and MGMT so much?

I have no clue what any of that means.

#1845542 - 12/21/11 09:04 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: SenorStoked]
grapedrink Online   happy
Phil Edwards status

Loc: A Beach

That's a good thing Just a few cheesy bands that are loved by said hipsters

#1845543 - 12/21/11 09:10 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: SenorStoked]
Mo_Fo Offline
Kelly Slater status

I just want to reach out to Kaser1 and thank him for putting this investigation together and documenting it all. Gotta admit, K1 takes great photos.

Good work buddy. Don't let that hipster off the hook lightly. We're all proud of your work here, Kaser1.

Happy Holidays!

#1845544 - 12/21/11 09:11 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED III LOMAX/LIGHTNER LOWDOWN [Re: grapedrink]
BaliIdiot Offline
Kelly Slater status

Loc: Republik Indonesia Serikat
Wim Delvoye, a real artist and one of the contemporary greats.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32