REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: How bad is it to leave your board in your car? #184305
09/10/03 04:56 AM
09/10/03 04:56 AM
I
irieboy8 Offline
Miki Dora status
irieboy8  Offline
Miki Dora status
I

in high school we used to keep boards in the cars because of either pre school surf sessions.. or sessions during breaks or after school.. well being in hawaii with boards locked in a car under the hot hot sun isn't good... i remember once my friends new longboard got soo hot the whole board practiacally delaminated.... he was soo farking pissed and i felt really bad for him cause he spent lots of money to get the board (hell boards are still pretty expensive!!) when he left for college i bought the board for 50 bucks from him, tried to fix it.. with moderate success... rode it off and on for about six months than broke it out on the north shore during six foot swell

Re: How bad is it to leave your board in your car? #184306
09/09/03 05:41 PM
09/09/03 05:41 PM
San Diego, CA
X
XoPunkerBabeoX Offline
Michael Peterson status
XoPunkerBabeoX  Offline
Michael Peterson status
X

San Diego, CA
Oh man I had a bad experience! I left my board in my car for a couple hours. I went to my friends house after surfing one day.. I was just showering getting somem food and hanging out for a bit.. When I went to my car the wax had melted pretty bad. I touched the waxed side and the wax all came off onto my hand ick! Then I had to clean the seats too... Lol ok im really gone now [Smile]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32