REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: For Xcel wetsuit owners [Re: Mooobs] #1737882
05/18/11 05:26 PM
05/18/11 05:26 PM
The OC Life
H
Havoc Offline
Tom Curren status
Havoc  Offline
Tom Curren status
H

The OC Life
yup, no need to flip em inside out. get that hanger with the prongs on it and dry them upside down so the water drips out. problem solved.

also, I hang my wetsuits folded at the waist on a hanger to dry. hanging it from the shoulders stretches it out in a weird way.

"motions of rippage is initated by the hind leg"-Northern_Shores
"Lemme know. I got endson gas"-20W
Re: For Xcel wetsuit owners [Re: santacruzin] #1737883
05/18/11 06:53 PM
05/18/11 06:53 PM
Tower 13
S
silentbutdeadly Offline
Duke status
silentbutdeadly  Offline
Duke status
S

Tower 13
Anyone think the newer ones with the bamboo are a little stiffer? Maybe it's just the different between the Drylock and regular infinit but my non drylock (without bamboo) seems more comfy and flexible than my drylock. Sucks cause the drylock is a little warmer and lets no water in.

"The size / dimensions don't matter. What does matter is that it's flammable. Because you should set it on fire and get a real surfboard" Witchipoo
Re: For Xcel wetsuit owners [Re: Mooobs] #1737884
05/18/11 08:12 PM
05/18/11 08:12 PM
north oc
L
ludicrous Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
ludicrous  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
L

north oc
Quote:

Quote:

If you flip your booties inside out every few sessions so they can completely dry they don't smell. They never dry out unless you do that though and smell horrible.

Tried this with my Drylock XCel booties and they nearly fell apart on the spot. The soles/side rubber are very rigid and start to tear away from the rubber when contorted.

mine haven't fallen apart there yet, but all the stitching is starting to come off my booties. if i don't flip them inside out EVERY time, they smell like rancid ass. unfortunately i have just gotten used to doing that now to make sure they dry well.

Page 2 of 2 1 2