REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 264 of 264 1 2 262 263 264
Re: Tomo MPH [Re: VaB] #2996054
08/13/19 05:02 PM
08/13/19 05:02 PM
San Diego, CA
O
Oeste858 Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
Oeste858  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
O

San Diego, CA
Does look pretty sharp in grey. FW is smart to start coloring their boards (seen a lot of the Machado Seasides colors). Then Marc Price can still claim his boards don't yellow!
Also, interesting to note that Tomo seems to be using their He construction on more of his recent models. I liked the feel of LFT but they were not durable at all and some seemed to yellow oddly quickly. I've not tried the He builds.

Re: Tomo MPH [Re: VaB] #2996144
08/13/19 07:50 PM
08/13/19 07:50 PM
California
D
deforest Offline
Nep status
deforest  Offline
Nep status
D

California
I thought the Helium Evo flexed too much and I didnt really like it. Maybe if I ordered a smaller size I would have liked the flex, but I actually bought an over-sized evo for small days and the Helium construction flexed too much for me. I didnt like it.

I am told that the Hydroshort has a more "dense core" so it will not flex as much as the previous Helium models.

I'm hoping to try one out soon! shaka

Instagram: @deforestcooper
Page 264 of 264 1 2 262 263 264