REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#1159273 - 02/13/08 04:32 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: HarryLopez]
MojoNixon Offline
Miki Dora status

whatever gets me trashed fastest

#1159274 - 02/13/08 04:41 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: HydroSprout]
CL Smooth Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Loc: west maui
I think mojitos have just recently passed up the appletini as the gay man's favored drink.

#1159275 - 02/13/08 04:46 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: Ragnar]
SrPato Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Ventucky
Quote:

I'm currently a fan of this.
Burns clean.

Careful! Not only does that stuff give you wicked breath but, it'll also give you man-boobs

I'll stick with Absolute + club soda + a wedge of key lime.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack
off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

#1159276 - 02/13/08 05:06 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: SrPato]
laidback Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: NOC
A bottle of Red wine and a rare steak.

#1159277 - 02/13/08 05:18 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: Voltaire77]
DocJeffry Offline
Grom

Loc: lat; 35.25, lon; -97.47
Sailor Jerry's Rum is really good over ice. That is my latest "unwind" cure. I was Crown Whisky and 7 for many years. Just this last weekend I really took a liking to something called a Singapor Sling. They will sucker punch the sh!t out of you if your not careful though...
~J~

#1159278 - 02/13/08 05:24 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: SrPato]
tyrez Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: Big Blue Marble
Quote:

Quote:

Burns clean.

Careful! Not only does that stuff give you wicked breath but, it'll also give you man-boobs

All vodka is pansy drink. Real American men despise alcohol that you can see through and will only make exceptions when they are in a bind. These dire times can be narrowed down to five distinct situations:

1. If youre invited to a friends martini party and you dont want to offend the host, it is entirely reasonable to enjoy the gin being served. If they are making martinis with vodka, it is time to find new friends.

2. It is most certainly proper to enjoy a fine grappa when it is served following a delicious meal.

3. Mezcal is a mans drink, the fact that it is clear is merely an example of Gods innate sense of irony. Imbibe this elixir with your chin held high, compadres.

4. If you find yourself in the boondocks of the American Southeast, far be it from you to turn aside an offer of real corn liquor. While it is clear, it burns with the red-hot intensity of a thousand suns separating it from its clear cousins. Heres to Bubba!

5. As the only steadfast exception to the vodka is pansy drink rule, it is absolutely acceptable to use vodka before 11AM the morning following a bender as a medicinal elixir. Said vodka should be combined with the Bloody Mary recipe of your choice, but once the clock strikes 11:01 AM, it is time to cast out this sissy spirit and return to the hair of the dog that bit you.

Bourbon, Rye, Scotch and all other sorts of whiskey will keep your American self strong. Enjoy them with liberal does of tequila and rum, and youll be a well-rounded, cosmopolitan man without ever having drunk a Cosmopolitan. Do not succumb to the innate pansiness which is vodka, dear friends.

God bless America!

#1159279 - 02/13/08 05:35 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: tyrez]
dkennedys11 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: beneath the blue suburban sky
Recently my friend made a beer run while up in the mountains, I told him to get me a 4pack of guiness draught, and whatever he wanted. He comes back with my guiness and a six pack of apple bite smirnoff.

Whats happening to the college youth of America?

It tasted like jolley rancher. Needless to say I gave him shit and questioned his hetero-credentials

#1159280 - 02/13/08 05:51 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: dkennedys11]
GeoPac Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: Ballast Point
Ballena = Thirst Quencher

#1159281 - 02/13/08 05:55 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: dkennedys11]
robbrunette Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

I've been making home made 'Old Fashioneds'.

I buy a bottle of Maker's Mark, thinly slice up a rolled blood orange, take a carton of blackberries, dice those so they become a chunky paste, and put everything in a mason jar with a speck of cinnamon. After two weeks under my boards, it becomes Utter Bliss. Serve it over a few cubes of ice. I got tired of having retard bartenders ruin my drink every time I went out and ordered an Old Fashioned, so I tried my own version.

'Just hook it to my veins!!!!!'

#1159282 - 02/13/08 06:26 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: CL Smooth]
HydroSprout Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: O'side Ghetto by the Sea
Quote:

I think mojitos have just recently passed up the appletini as the gay man's favored drink.

Did I say Mojito? I meant beer.

#1159283 - 02/13/08 06:33 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: HydroSprout]
Badfish Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: Tone
Lately....

#1159284 - 02/13/08 06:46 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: SrPato]
coonbuttah Offline
Grom

Quote:

Quote:

Burns clean.

your man card please

#1159285 - 02/13/08 08:03 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: coonbuttah]
Norm' Offline
Duke status

Loc: Lovetron
How hard of a day?

"The Wright brothers decide to make themselves a flying machine. You fools! You idiots! Whats your problem? everyone shouted, That will never work because plywood weighs more than air! To which the Wright brothers responded, No, it doesnt. The Wright brothers were dreamers."

#1159286 - 02/13/08 08:07 PM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" after a hard days work? [Re: L8]
Norm' Offline
Duke status

Loc: Lovetron
This stuff is good. It's made with Maine potatoes.

"The Wright brothers decide to make themselves a flying machine. You fools! You idiots! Whats your problem? everyone shouted, That will never work because plywood weighs more than air! To which the Wright brothers responded, No, it doesnt. The Wright brothers were dreamers."

#1159287 - 02/14/08 09:58 AM Re: What's a good cocktail to "unwind" with after a hard days work? [Re: Badfish]
santacruzin Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: valley purgatory
Quote:

Lately....

AHh thats a great drink.here is what I have been imbibing lately

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32