REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: the janitor] #2984653
07/20/19 06:31 AM
07/20/19 06:31 AM
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,613
Central Cal
L
Leaverite Offline
Miki Dora status
Leaverite  Offline
Miki Dora status
**
L

Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,613
Central Cal
Don't drop the lug nuts...

Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: the janitor] #2984657
07/20/19 07:36 AM
07/20/19 07:36 AM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 15,146
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Duke status
Surfdog  Offline
Duke status
**
S

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 15,146
Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted by the janitor
I was expecting a thread about Dell computers?


C: <enter>


Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: FecalFace] #2984660
07/20/19 07:43 AM
07/20/19 07:43 AM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 15,146
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Duke status
Surfdog  Offline
Duke status
**
S

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 15,146
Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted by FecalFace
We can't call racists racist anymore.


“We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice.”

No one on the left, let alone Alt-Left, seems to want to acknowledge this "comment" by one of their own.

Why?


Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: the janitor] #2984661
07/20/19 07:44 AM
07/20/19 07:44 AM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,636
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline OP
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline OP
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,636
your mom
Originally Posted by the janitor
I was expecting a thread about Dell computers?


I'm anti PC culture. cussing












Macs only.

Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: Surfdog] #2985266
07/21/19 11:30 PM
07/21/19 11:30 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 15,146
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Duke status
Surfdog  Offline
Duke status
**
S

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 15,146
Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted by Surfdog
Originally Posted by FecalFace
We can't call racists racist anymore.


“We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice.”

No one on the left, let alone Alt-Left, seems to want to acknowledge this "comment" by one of their own.

Why?




Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: FecalFace] #2985276
07/21/19 11:55 PM
07/21/19 11:55 PM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,936
3
3dXman Offline
Michael Peterson status
3dXman  Offline
Michael Peterson status
**
3

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,936
FFSh]tstain is Angry., applause2 applause2 roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao




bigdeal


U Never kno when some Fat olD Carp will eAt teh whole choclate cak,get sik & quit surfing 4evr
Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: Surfdog] #2985280
07/22/19 12:03 AM
07/22/19 12:03 AM
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 7,383
A Beach
G
grapedrink Online happy
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Online Happy
Phil Edwards status
**
G

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 7,383
A Beach
Originally Posted by Surfdog
Originally Posted by Surfdog
Originally Posted by FecalFace
We can't call racists racist anymore.


“We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice.”

No one on the left, let alone Alt-Left, seems to want to acknowledge this "comment" by one of their own.

Why?




He's been ghosting a lot lately. His mouth writes too many checks his butt can't cash shameonyou

[video:youtube][/video]


You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: Surfdog] #2985332
07/22/19 03:32 AM
07/22/19 03:32 AM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,636
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline OP
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline OP
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,636
your mom
Originally Posted by Surfdog
Originally Posted by FecalFace
We can't call racists racist anymore.


“We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice.”

No one on the left, let alone Alt-Left, seems to want to acknowledge this "comment" by one of their own.

Why?


Who's comment is that?

What makes you think I agree with that?

What's your point?

Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: FecalFace] #2985340
07/22/19 04:02 AM
07/22/19 04:02 AM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 15,146
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Duke status
Surfdog  Offline
Duke status
**
S

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 15,146
Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted by FecalFace
Originally Posted by Surfdog
Originally Posted by FecalFace
We can't call racists racist anymore.


“We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice.”

No one on the left, let alone Alt-Left, seems to want to acknowledge this "comment" by one of their own.

Why?


Who's comment is that?

What makes you think I agree with that?

What's your point?


You being a left wing mediaite, I would think you'd know by now.

Choose one of the Fab 4 and work your way thru it. It was only claimed a few days ago.

These are your warriors.


Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: Surfdog] #2985360
07/22/19 05:08 AM
07/22/19 05:08 AM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,636
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline OP
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline OP
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,636
your mom
Originally Posted by Surfdog
Originally Posted by FecalFace
Originally Posted by Surfdog
Originally Posted by FecalFace
We can't call racists racist anymore.


“We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice.”

No one on the left, let alone Alt-Left, seems to want to acknowledge this "comment" by one of their own.

Why?


Who's comment is that?

What makes you think I agree with that?

What's your point?


You being a left wing mediaite, I would think you'd know by now.

Choose one of the Fab 4 and work your way thru it. It was only claimed a few days ago.

These are your warriors.


So you are ascribing somebody else's quote to me?

Who's quote is it?

What does it even mean?

Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: FecalFace] #2985389
07/22/19 01:22 PM
07/22/19 01:22 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,854
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,854
Carlsbad
Quote
Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) speaks at Netroots Nation conference on Saturday:

"I don't want to bring a chair to an old table. This is the time to shake the table. This is the time to redefine that table. Because if you're going to come to this table, all of you who have aspirations of running for office. If you’re not prepared to come to that table and represent that voice, don’t come, because we don't need any more brown faces that don't want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don't want to be a black voice. We don't need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don't want to be a queer voice. If you’re worried about being marginalized and stereotyped, please don't even show up because we need you to represent that voice."


#sowhat
Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: GDaddy] #2985400
07/22/19 02:02 PM
07/22/19 02:02 PM
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 7,383
A Beach
G
grapedrink Online happy
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Online Happy
Phil Edwards status
**
G

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 7,383
A Beach
Originally Posted by GDaddy
Quote
Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) speaks at Netroots Nation conference on Saturday:

"I don't want to bring a chair to an old table. This is the time to shake the table. This is the time to redefine that table. Because if you're going to come to this table, all of you who have aspirations of running for office. If you’re not prepared to come to that table and represent that voice, don’t come, because we don't need any more brown faces that don't want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don't want to be a black voice. We don't need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don't want to be a queer voice. If you’re worried about being marginalized and stereotyped, please don't even show up because we need you to represent that voice."



Racial diversity and ideological uniformity. The Alt Left mandate cookin


You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: grapedrink] #2985420
07/22/19 03:01 PM
07/22/19 03:01 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,636
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline OP
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline OP
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,636
your mom
Originally Posted by grapedrink
Originally Posted by GDaddy
Quote
Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) speaks at Netroots Nation conference on Saturday:

"I don't want to bring a chair to an old table. This is the time to shake the table. This is the time to redefine that table. Because if you're going to come to this table, all of you who have aspirations of running for office. If you’re not prepared to come to that table and represent that voice, don’t come, because we don't need any more brown faces that don't want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don't want to be a black voice. We don't need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don't want to be a queer voice. If you’re worried about being marginalized and stereotyped, please don't even show up because we need you to represent that voice."



Racial diversity and ideological uniformity. The Alt Left mandate cookin


Actually no.

Racial diversity and civility is.

And there's no such thing as alt-left.

I don't know who Ayanna Presley is, nor I care.

I don't even understand what she's saying there.

Sounds like pidgin gibberish.

Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: grapedrink] #2985425
07/22/19 03:08 PM
07/22/19 03:08 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 57,287
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
**
I

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 57,287
HB, CA
Originally Posted by grapedrink
Originally Posted by GDaddy
Quote
Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) speaks at Netroots Nation conference on Saturday:

"I don't want to bring a chair to an old table. This is the time to shake the table. This is the time to redefine that table. Because if you're going to come to this table, all of you who have aspirations of running for office. If you’re not prepared to come to that table and represent that voice, don’t come, because we don't need any more brown faces that don't want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don't want to be a black voice. We don't need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don't want to be a queer voice. If you’re worried about being marginalized and stereotyped, please don't even show up because we need you to represent that voice."



Racial diversity and ideological uniformity. The Alt Left mandate cookin

Yup

Purity spirals


My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Alt-Right PC Culture [Re: ifallalot] #2985428
07/22/19 03:11 PM
07/22/19 03:11 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,636
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline OP
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline OP
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,636
your mom
Originally Posted by ifallalot
Originally Posted by grapedrink
Originally Posted by GDaddy
Quote
Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) speaks at Netroots Nation conference on Saturday:

"I don't want to bring a chair to an old table. This is the time to shake the table. This is the time to redefine that table. Because if you're going to come to this table, all of you who have aspirations of running for office. If you’re not prepared to come to that table and represent that voice, don’t come, because we don't need any more brown faces that don't want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don't want to be a black voice. We don't need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don't want to be a queer voice. If you’re worried about being marginalized and stereotyped, please don't even show up because we need you to represent that voice."



Racial diversity and ideological uniformity. The Alt Left mandate cookin

Yup

Purity spirals


Except you're full of shit.

The fact that you don't spew the same alt-right vomit that you spew here, in real life, is a proof that what you're doing is uncivil.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32