REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: frvcvs] #2984168
07/19/19 04:25 PM
07/19/19 04:25 PM
C
CatchSurff Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
CatchSurff  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
C

Originally Posted by frvcvs
Originally Posted by CatchSurff
Conservative America’s obsession with Rookie Congresswomen of color is a bit weird.

It’s nothing to do with color, these women’s views are just downright scary to just about anybody. They are freaks.

Is it unamerican to not have an allegiance to Israel?

If you read my above post I point out the hypocrisy of conservatives supporting Israel. I guess it’s because some conservatives believe Jesus was Jewish. But at the same time many Jewish liberal policies are anti-Christian.

I think Omar’s backlash started earlier when she said some people did 9/11.

Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: CatchSurff] #2984172
07/19/19 04:27 PM
07/19/19 04:27 PM
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

Conservative America’s obsession with Rookie Congresswomen of color is a bit weird.

It’s nothing to do with color, these women’s views are just downright scary to just about anybody. They are freaks.

If you read my above post I point out the hypocrisy of conservatives supporting Israel. I guess it’s because some conservatives believe Jesus was Jewish. But at the same time many Jewish liberal policies are anti-Christian.

If it wasn't people what was it, alligators?

Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: CatchSurff] #2984178
07/19/19 04:32 PM
07/19/19 04:32 PM
F
frvcvs Offline
Duke status
frvcvs  Offline
Duke status
F

Read the context of her entire statement and get back to me. Not just the Fox News/Breitbart soundbite.

Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: mundus] #2984179
07/19/19 04:35 PM
07/19/19 04:35 PM
C
CatchSurff Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
CatchSurff  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
C

Originally Posted by mundus

If it wasn't people what was it, alligators?

She wouldn’t admit it was Muslims

Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: frvcvs] #2984181
07/19/19 04:37 PM
07/19/19 04:37 PM
C
CatchSurff Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
CatchSurff  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
C

Read the context of her entire statement and get back to me. Not just the Fox News/Breitbart soundbite.

I’ll be happy to do you have a link?

Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: afoaf] #2984186
07/19/19 04:46 PM
07/19/19 04:46 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted by afoaf
yes, let's ridicule people for attempting to understand both sides of an issue..

Originally Posted by Samuel Clemens
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness

I wonder if squidtard has ever left the country. I bet he hasn't

We don't talk to terrists! fight

No apology tours! cussing

Been nowheres done nothings are the funniest.

Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: CatchSurff] #2984187
07/19/19 04:47 PM
07/19/19 04:47 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

so scary that her constituents voted her in to office to represent them!

It’s like the GZA coming on after U-God
Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: afoaf] #2984211
07/19/19 05:17 PM
07/19/19 05:17 PM
C
CatchSurff Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
CatchSurff  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
C

So all of her constituents are anti-semites?

Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: CatchSurff] #2984213
07/19/19 05:18 PM
07/19/19 05:18 PM
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

Source for her "antisemtism"? An alt right scumbag Troll carrying water for Israel? World turned upside down.

Last edited by mundus; 07/19/19 05:19 PM.
Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: frvcvs] #2984215
07/19/19 05:21 PM
07/19/19 05:21 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
Originally Posted by GDaddy
I dunno about anyone else, but I'm thoroughly enjoying watching the machinations which are turning this clique into an albatross around the Dem's neck.

It seems that Trump isn't the only one capable of making the series of unforced errors.

And lots of us are enjoying watching the right cut off it’s nose to spite it’s face.

As well you should be enjoying the show. The right certainly does make it's own share of unforced errors, so they (we) get what they get. .

#sowhat
Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: CatchSurff] #2984244
07/19/19 05:55 PM
07/19/19 05:55 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

want to know how I know you're gay?

It’s like the GZA coming on after U-God
Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: squidley] #2984262
07/19/19 06:05 PM
07/19/19 06:05 PM
H
hammies Offline
Michael Peterson status
hammies  Offline
Michael Peterson status
H

Trump is totally weaponizing the Squad for use in the 2020 campaign. They should all STFU until after the election, since just about everything they do or say plays right into his hands.

"The world needs fewer arrogant pricks."
Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: squidley] #2984287
07/19/19 06:28 PM
07/19/19 06:28 PM
F
frvcvs Offline
Duke status
frvcvs  Offline
Duke status
F

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPUBLIKKKAN TEEERS!!! bawling

Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: squidley] #2984293
07/19/19 06:35 PM
07/19/19 06:35 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Can somebody point out exactly what is anti-semitic about this statement?

“We must support an end of the occupation and seek to achieve a two-state solution,” she added. “I believe firmly that the path to peace does not (lie) with a violent mean. We should condemn in the strongest terms violence that perpetuates the occupation. Whether it’s Israel, Hamas or individuals. We cannot also condemn non-violent means. We cannot simultaneously say we want peace and to oppose peaceful means to hold our allies accountable.”

Re: You couldn't make this sh!t up. Omar: Now That I’ve Filed My Boycott-Israel Motion, I’ll Go To … Israel [Re: hammies] #2984328
07/19/19 07:38 PM
07/19/19 07:38 PM
CA
S
stu dog Offline
Duke status
stu dog  Offline
Duke status
S

CA
Originally Posted by hammies
Trump is totally weaponizing the Squad for use in the 2020 campaign. They should all STFU until after the election, since just about everything they do or say plays right into his hands.

or call the bully on his bullshit to his face and call him a liar. it's easy and will be 100% accurate on the call even without fact checking Cheeto's statement

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32