REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: How many man hours did MSNBC put into finding this? [Re: GromsDad] #2983488
07/18/19 09:54 AM
07/18/19 09:54 AM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

West of the Atlantic. East of...
Just read another story about this video and it revealed that NBC has been travelling to the ends of the earth trying to track down women who were at that party in the desperate hope that they will find THE ONE that can take down Trumby. Just imagine the time and effort NBC has gone to for this. I wonder how many people they are employing at the 3 major networks to sift through and watch every bit of tape they can scrounge up from the bowels of the archives from the 80s and 90s in the desperate hope that they can find something.....anything.....that they can splice or edit into something to get Trumby? I wonder what they are holding back to be their last ditch effort reveal in October of 2020 as their.....I mean the democrats.....same thing.......October Surprise???? Will they pay a cheerleader a couple of million bucks to come forward and say that bad bad orangeman grabbed her by the hoo ha at that party? What's the going price for something like that?

What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: How many man hours did MSNBC put into finding this? [Re: 1whoknows] #2983579
07/18/19 01:55 PM
07/18/19 01:55 PM
1whoknows Offline
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline
Phil Edwards status

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

“God, I’m glad I’m not me.” Bob Dylan
Re: How many man hours did MSNBC put into finding this? [Re: Surfdog] #2983580
07/18/19 02:00 PM
07/18/19 02:00 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

please show me on the doll where Hollywood touched you....

It’s like the GZA coming on after U-God
Re: How many man hours did MSNBC put into finding this? [Re: GromsDad] #2983586
07/18/19 02:06 PM
07/18/19 02:06 PM
I
i_shapes Offline
Nep status
i_shapes  Offline
Nep status
I

Originally Posted by GromsDad
Just read another story about this video and it revealed that NBC has been travelling to the ends of the earth trying to track down women who were at that party in the desperate hope that they will find THE ONE that can take down Trumby. Just imagine the time and effort NBC has gone to for this. I wonder how many people they are employing at the 3 major networks to sift through and watch every bit of tape they can scrounge up from the bowels of the archives from the 80s and 90s in the desperate hope that they can find something.....anything.....that they can splice or edit into something to get Trumby? I wonder what they are holding back to be their last ditch effort reveal in October of 2020 as their.....I mean the democrats.....same thing.......October Surprise???? Will they pay a cheerleader a couple of million bucks to come forward and say that bad bad orangeman grabbed her by the hoo ha at that party? What's the going price for something like that?

lol @ "Trumby."

You're using Hal's pet name.

Whoops.

Re: How many man hours did MSNBC put into finding this? [Re: GromsDad] #2983589
07/18/19 02:09 PM
07/18/19 02:09 PM
F
frvcvs Offline
Duke status
frvcvs  Offline
Duke status
F

Do you remember when Donald Trump had his people travel to the ends of the earth looking for evidence that Obama was born in Kenya? From Hawaii to Kenya, literally. I do. What I don’t remember is people like you and your ilk crying about it.

Re: How many man hours did MSNBC put into finding this? [Re: 1whoknows] #2983595
07/18/19 02:15 PM
07/18/19 02:15 PM
1whoknows Offline
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline
Phil Edwards status

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

“God, I’m glad I’m not me.” Bob Dylan
Re: How many man hours did MSNBC put into finding this? [Re: frvcvs] #2983657
07/18/19 04:25 PM
07/18/19 04:25 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted by frvcvs

Do you remember when Donald Trump had his people travel to the ends of the earth looking for evidence that Obama was born in Kenya? From Hawaii to Kenya, literally. I do. What I don’t remember is people like you and your ilk crying about it.

This is a great point

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: How many man hours did MSNBC put into finding this? [Re: afoaf] #2983908
07/18/19 11:34 PM
07/18/19 11:34 PM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Duke status
Surfdog  Offline
Duke status
S

Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted by afoaf

My wife and her younger friend had SAG cards and got into all kinds of party "situations" back in the day (70's-80's).

Her friend went on to be a stunt double for Michelle Pfeiffer a few movies. Her friend also almost got sold into sex slavery and shipped to Japan, against her will. They loved young blondes. She got away, somehow.

They went to plenty of upscale parties in Hollywood Hills/Malibu and such (Playboy mansion, Polanskis place, etc;) She live up in Malibu Canyon at the time (Monte Nido area).

I could tell you a few stories she's told me, but they might get her in trouble if they found out who she was.

I doubt it's gotten any better since.

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: How many man hours did MSNBC put into finding this? [Re: Surfdog] #2983916
07/19/19 12:13 AM
07/19/19 12:13 AM
The Bar
K
Kento Offline
Duke status
Kento  Offline
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted by Surfdog

My wife and her younger friend had SAG cards and got into all kinds of party "situations" back in the day (70's-80's).

Her friend went on to be a stunt double for Michelle Pfeiffer a few movies. Her friend also almost got sold into sex slavery and shipped to Japan, against her will. They loved young blondes. She got away, somehow.

They went to plenty of upscale parties in Hollywood Hills/Malibu and such (Playboy mansion, Polanskis place, etc;) She live up in Malibu Canyon at the time (Monte Nido area).

I could tell you a few stories she's told me, but they might get her in trouble if they found out who she was.

Cheryl Wheeler? shrug

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: How many man hours did MSNBC put into finding this? [Re: Kento] #2983920
07/19/19 12:23 AM
07/19/19 12:23 AM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Duke status
Surfdog  Offline
Duke status
S

Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted by Kento

Cheryl Wheeler? shrug

?

Too old.

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: How many man hours did MSNBC put into finding this? [Re: Surfdog] #2983925
07/19/19 12:36 AM
07/19/19 12:36 AM
The Bar
K
Kento Offline
Duke status
Kento  Offline
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted by Kento

Cheryl Wheeler? shrug

?

Too old.

She was a stunt double for Rene Russo and other blonde actresses. Knew her through Yoshukai karate way back when. Been a long time but I want to say she was on that old Martial Arts in Malibu program with Don Wilson and others. Blast from the past there.

Would have been an amazingly small world. roflmao

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: How many man hours did MSNBC put into finding this? [Re: Surfdog] #2983973
07/19/19 03:38 AM
07/19/19 03:38 AM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

I knew it had to be something

It’s like the GZA coming on after U-God