REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: BillyOcean] #2982914
07/17/19 10:50 AM
07/17/19 10:50 AM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,824
san diego, CA
O
obslop Offline
Phil Edwards status
obslop  Offline
Phil Edwards status
**
O

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,824
san diego, CA
so i read the tweet from trump and understand the context.

what trump is saying is:

the color of your skin and the country from which your parents came has more bearing on who you are and who you should be perceived as than the fact that you're not only American citizens but duly elected politicians in America.

are you kidding me? racist as fook!

my wife was born in America and is a US citizen. her parents are from the Philippines. she is not white. her skin is brown.

if i was out in public and someone were to tell her to "go back to her country" - that would not sit well. at all.

such little surprise where the lines are being drawn on erBB. and to image some of you have children.

embarrassing.




Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: BillyOcean] #2982915
07/17/19 10:58 AM
07/17/19 10:58 AM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,067
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,067
West of the Atlantic. East of...
Fail. Please play again sometime.


What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: ifallalot] #2982979
07/17/19 03:12 PM
07/17/19 03:12 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,554
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,554
your mom
Originally Posted by ifallalot
[Linked Image]



Who do YOU think he was talking about?

Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: obslop] #2982982
07/17/19 03:16 PM
07/17/19 03:16 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,554
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,554
your mom
Originally Posted by obslop
so i read the tweet from trump and understand the context.

what trump is saying is:

the color of your skin and the country from which your parents came has more bearing on who you are and who you should be perceived as than the fact that you're not only American citizens but duly elected politicians in America.

are you kidding me? racist as fook!

my wife was born in America and is a US citizen. her parents are from the Philippines. she is not white. her skin is brown.

if i was out in public and someone were to tell her to "go back to her country" - that would not sit well. at all.

such little surprise where the lines are being drawn on erBB. and to image some of you have children.

embarrassing.





It's because it never happens to them and they are too emotionally retarded to be able to put themselves in someone else's shoes.

There are endless threads by the same 4-5 white men here who claim that racism doesn't exist and equality means special treatment for minorities.

Then the same people turn around and screech how the word racism lost its meaning because it's overused.

Can't make that shit up. roflmao

Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: GromsDad] #2982989
07/17/19 03:25 PM
07/17/19 03:25 PM
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 7,273
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
**
G

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 7,273
A Beach
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by grapedrink
Originally Posted by GromsDad
If you invited some neighbors over for a house party and one of the guests gets drunk and starts saying your wife is ugly, the food sucks and your house is a piece of shit.......is it racist to tell the insufferable drunken asshole to leave if the asshole happens to have a different level of melanin than you do? This is pretty much the heart of the issue.

Why didn't you leave during the Obama years if it was so awful?


What was your interpretation of when Obama said he wanted to Fundamentally Transform America?

How about you answer my question first instead of dodging mine?

I will happily answer your question once you have done so. I would even do that now, if it weren't for the fact that you would probably use that as a launching pad to go into another tangent to avoid having to answer my question altogether.

So again- if you didn't love it under Obama, why didn't you leave it? poke


You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: obslop] #2982990
07/17/19 03:27 PM
07/17/19 03:27 PM
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 7,273
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
**
G

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 7,273
A Beach
Quote
my wife was born in America and is a US citizen. her parents are from the Philippines. she is not white. her skin is brown.

There have been studies where Filipino Americans, and even Filipinos, rank their patriotism for the US, and they consistently score higher than most Americans.

Their ability to assimilate in the US, and even almost anywhere else in the world, is uncanny. Nigerians are the only other people off the top of my head that compare.


You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: GromsDad] #2982994
07/17/19 03:31 PM
07/17/19 03:31 PM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 24,335
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
**
A

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 24,335
even the shitty memes you post mischaracterize!


It’s like the GZA coming on after U-God
Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: grapedrink] #2982997
07/17/19 03:33 PM
07/17/19 03:33 PM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,067
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,067
West of the Atlantic. East of...
Originally Posted by grapedrink
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by grapedrink
Originally Posted by GromsDad
If you invited some neighbors over for a house party and one of the guests gets drunk and starts saying your wife is ugly, the food sucks and your house is a piece of shit.......is it racist to tell the insufferable drunken asshole to leave if the asshole happens to have a different level of melanin than you do? This is pretty much the heart of the issue.

Why didn't you leave during the Obama years if it was so awful?


What was your interpretation of when Obama said he wanted to Fundamentally Transform America?

How about you answer my question first instead of dodging mine?

I will happily answer your question once you have done so. I would even do that now, if it weren't for the fact that you would probably use that as a launching pad to go into another tangent to avoid having to answer my question altogether.

So again- if you didn't love it under Obama, why didn't you leave it? poke


Because he was looking to fook up my country......that's why he needed to "fundamentally transform it". For the most part he was a failure. He should have left rather than try and fook it up because he didn't like it.


What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: GromsDad] #2983008
07/17/19 03:46 PM
07/17/19 03:46 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,554
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,554
your mom
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by grapedrink
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by grapedrink
Originally Posted by GromsDad
If you invited some neighbors over for a house party and one of the guests gets drunk and starts saying your wife is ugly, the food sucks and your house is a piece of shit.......is it racist to tell the insufferable drunken asshole to leave if the asshole happens to have a different level of melanin than you do? This is pretty much the heart of the issue.

Why didn't you leave during the Obama years if it was so awful?


What was your interpretation of when Obama said he wanted to Fundamentally Transform America?

How about you answer my question first instead of dodging mine?

I will happily answer your question once you have done so. I would even do that now, if it weren't for the fact that you would probably use that as a launching pad to go into another tangent to avoid having to answer my question altogether.

So again- if you didn't love it under Obama, why didn't you leave it? poke


Because he was looking to fook up my country......that's why he needed to "fundamentally transform it". For the most part he was a failure. He should have left rather than try and fook it up because he didn't like it.


So how the fvck is that any different than what the four congresswomen did?

It's not.

But because they're black and brown and not on your team it's okay to tell them to go back.

If you're racist because you're stupid, you're still a racist.

Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: GromsDad] #2983012
07/17/19 03:54 PM
07/17/19 03:54 PM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 24,335
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
**
A

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 24,335
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Because he was looking to fook up my country......that's why he needed to "fundamentally transform it". For the most part he was a failure. He should have left rather than try and fook it up because he didn't like it.


how do you go from:

"We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” (5 days before election day)

to:

"he was looking to fook up my country"


your position is not rooted in facts, just baseless fear mongering.


It’s like the GZA coming on after U-God
Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: grapedrink] #2983015
07/17/19 03:57 PM
07/17/19 03:57 PM
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 6,502
1
1whoknows Offline
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline
Phil Edwards status
*
1

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 6,502
Originally Posted by grapedrink
Quote
my wife was born in America and is a US citizen. her parents are from the Philippines. she is not white. her skin is brown.

There have been studies where Filipino Americans, and even Filipinos, rank their patriotism for the US, and they consistently score higher than most Americans.

Their ability to assimilate in the US, and even almost anywhere else in the world, is uncanny. Nigerians are the only other people off the top of my head that compare.

Nigerians are on the list. So are Filipinos. Mexicans happen to be at the top of the list right now. In the early 1800’s it was my people, the Irish at the top of the list. Of course the Chinese have had it rough all along. We stole all the property from the Japanese just 70 years ago, put them in barbed wire rimmed camps. Many (most?) were US citizens. These racist sentiments have always been here. The disproportionate incarceration of blacks. There is a long list of people who don’t belong here, who should be excluded or incarcerated. Maybe your people are on the list, or used to be on the list.


“God, I’m glad I’m not me.” Bob Dylan
Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: BillyOcean] #2983022
07/17/19 04:08 PM
07/17/19 04:08 PM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,119
H
hammies Offline
Michael Peterson status
hammies  Offline
Michael Peterson status
**
H

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,119
Nothing new here. These bumper stickers were popular in the 70s, right around the time the Dems nominated an unelectable liberal named George McGovern, who lost in 49 states.

[Linked Image]


"The world needs fewer arrogant pricks."
Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: BillyOcean] #2983034
07/17/19 04:21 PM
07/17/19 04:21 PM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 24,335
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
**
A

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 24,335
I tell my boys, "don't just whinge; come with solutions"

by and large, these people are being taken to task for constructive
criticism and an interest in making changes (that their constituents
want enacted)

this is about as American as it gets.

for example....

publicly addressing the policing issues that certain cohorts face
does not mean you hate the police or wish them harm; the first
step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.




It’s like the GZA coming on after U-God
Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: 1whoknows] #2983056
07/17/19 04:40 PM
07/17/19 04:40 PM
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 6,502
1
1whoknows Offline
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline
Phil Edwards status
*
1

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 6,502
I’m sorry to exclude Muslims, who, although not a race, are at the top of the list. Women are also on the list.


“God, I’m glad I’m not me.” Bob Dylan
Re: If you don’t like your country you can leave [Re: 1whoknows] #2983063
07/17/19 04:44 PM
07/17/19 04:44 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 57,225
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
**
I

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 57,225
HB, CA
Originally Posted by 1whoknows
I’m sorry to exclude Muslims, who, although not a race, are at the top of the list. Women are also on the list.

INTERSECTIONALITY POWER!!!


My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32