REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Remodel - advice [Re: ElOgro] #2976072
07/03/19 02:12 AM
07/03/19 02:12 AM
Trona
K
keenfish Offline
Duke status
keenfish  Offline
Duke status
K

Trona
Originally Posted by ElOgro
[Linked Image]

You need a parota door. 100% bug proof for life.

Also

Show us your tits

smile2

That is a beautiful door senor!

I need that at my Costa Rica place.

My tits have hair on them so probably not what you are looking for? monkey

\_(''/)_/

Kids! Throw them to the gorillas! ~Autoprax
Re: Remodel - advice [Re: subway] #2976073
07/03/19 02:15 AM
07/03/19 02:15 AM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Offline
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Offline
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
Originally Posted by subway
Originally Posted by everysurfr
Is your contractor paid and gone already?

You might want to re-think the heating /a.c. vent inside the shower. Mold, rust, and air plowing on you when you are soaking wet. shameonyou

Also, the towel bar inside the shower? 6 months until a rust stain starts down the wall.

I do like the feel of it.

That’s where the ac vent and prior shower already were. Didn’t occur to me to have it moved. And the prior shower was open topped too. I see what you’re saying though. But yeah we just went with where existing innards already were. And the grab bar (bit stouter than a towel bar) is for hanging my 6 mil after a feb surf. We’ll see about the rust. You may be right but that was my specific call, not the GC. Literally for hanging heavy wetsuits to drip dry in winter

If it ends up rust staining I’ll just get that wall re done, sans grab bar, and continue supporting my local bathroom shaper lol

But thank you for the feedback (seriously) and the positive feedback as well. Other than the actual work, the design and spec and material selection etc was all me
the grab bar could be removed, then the metal mounting bracket parts coated with a marine paint. Then reinstalled.

Or,

Take a broomstick, and shove it through the sleeves, to make a wetsuit scarecrow. Then set the arms on top of the corner of the glass enclosure. Drip dry!

You can also take down and paint the vent register. Screws too!

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Re: Remodel - advice [Re: subway] #2976115
07/03/19 03:48 AM
07/03/19 03:48 AM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
Originally Posted by subway
i don't have a great photo, but i love my shower and sauna
[Linked Image]
Surf related because that is a Hawaiian Umbrella tree on top of the sauna. Bonsai style

Is that a standard or infrared sauna? I'd like to get a sauna and it seems that infrareds are cheaper (or at least they are on Costco), but I love the high heat of a standard beer

You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: Remodel - advice [Re: everysurfr] #2976117
07/03/19 03:54 AM
07/03/19 03:54 AM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach

Better than this?
[Linked Image]

EEEEWWW

I would have expected nothing else from you fecal

I see where he's coming from. It's clearly very fine work that makes my bathroom look like a taco bell shitter, but for me its on the gaudy side. And that curtain seems out of place among all those high end fixtures and finishes.
Subway's bathroom is more my style. But hey, different strokes shaka

You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: Remodel - advice [Re: grapedrink] #2976189
07/03/19 02:07 PM
07/03/19 02:07 PM
Jacksonville Beach
S
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Phil Edwards status
Sharkbiscuit  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Jacksonville Beach
Originally Posted by grapedrink

Better than this?
[Linked Image]

EEEEWWW

I would have expected nothing else from you fecal

I see where he's coming from. It's clearly very fine work that makes my bathroom look like a taco bell shitter, but for me its on the gaudy side. And that curtain seems out of place among all those high end fixtures and finishes.
Subway's bathroom is more my style. But hey, different strokes shaka

Holy hell you rich ass faeiries need to harden the f--k up. There are sorority girls popping a squat and dropping nuggies in the parking lot at the Florida-Georgia game who are more rugged. Keenfish appears to get it.

Need to post some shots of my bathroom when I get back. If by "high end" fixtures you mean lime-encrusted, we are talking. Y'all need to scope my custom duct-taped whatever the f--k the open hole where the drain open/close normally goes and see if that is making it the Southern Living cover.

Give me a good burrito or pizza (no potatoes, no deep dish) and a fountain coke from a place that doesn't bleach their dispensers and I'll turn every deuce palace pictured into a truck stop blow job parlor in short ass order.

Credit to casa for always starting the Foil Section worthy threads. Also everysurfr for chiming in with knowledge on this and the Doof thread. 5/7 all around.

"Do da chair know we goin' look like some punkass bitches?" - Poot Carr
Re: Remodel - advice [Re: grapedrink] #2976447
07/03/19 08:16 PM
07/03/19 08:16 PM
LBNY
S
subway Offline
Phil Edwards status
subway  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

LBNY