REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: i_shapes] #2973780
06/27/19 10:03 PM
06/27/19 10:03 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted by i_shapes
It's forcing people off of prescription drugs as the screws tighten on the Drs. If they're addicts, they'll head to the black market to scratch that itch. Phoney pills made with fentanyl and heroin that is mostly fentanyl awaits. ODs follow.

Scary shit. I know I have an addictive personality and I won't touch opiates no matter how many the doctors prescribe. And some really do go overboard - went to Urgent Care once for a badly pinched nerve in my neck and they gave me 50 Somas and 50 Vicodins. Took 2 of the Somas (even that I wasn't crazy about) and threw out everything else.

The instant death risk from Fentanyl is particularly terrifying as you have no idea that it's there.

My kids are not at the age yet where this is an issue but those days are rapidly approaching. I like the idea of the hard manual labor scared straight plan. My kids need that anyways, especially when they are being bratty.

And whoever sold that to a 13 yo should be eviscerated.

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: i_shapes] #2973796
06/27/19 10:39 PM
06/27/19 10:39 PM
E
ElOgro Offline
Duke status
ElOgro  Offline
Duke status
E

It's forcing people off of prescription drugs as the screws tighten on the Drs. If they're addicts, they'll head to the black market to scratch that itch. Phoney pills made with fentanyl and heroin that is mostly fentanyl awaits. ODs follow.

I get that. We’ve had more than one discussion about chronic pain and how to treat it. I don’t see how changing existing laws would mitigate what you’re describing.

Re: the availability of mass quantities of fentanyl - thanks China!

"That's their respect for me... I got leid," Rabbit Kekai

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Kento] #2973798
06/27/19 10:40 PM
06/27/19 10:40 PM
E
ElOgro Offline
Duke status
ElOgro  Offline
Duke status
E

Originally Posted by Kento

Scary shit. I know I have an addictive personality and I won't touch opiates no matter how many the doctors prescribe. And some really do go overboard - went to Urgent Care once for a badly pinched nerve in my neck and they gave me 50 Somas and 50 Vicodins. Took 2 of the Somas (even that I wasn't crazy about) and threw out everything else.

The instant death risk from Fentanyl is particularly terrifying as you have no idea that it's there.

My kids are not at the age yet where this is an issue but those days are rapidly approaching. I like the idea of the hard manual labor scared straight plan. My kids need that anyways, especially when they are being bratty.

Tramadol?

"That's their respect for me... I got leid," Rabbit Kekai

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: ElOgro] #2973804
06/27/19 10:49 PM
06/27/19 10:49 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted by ElOgro

Tramadol?

They gave me that for my broken foot. Didn't take a single one and should probably throw them away.

Although that first week or two was quite painful.

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: ElOgro] #2973807
06/27/19 10:51 PM
06/27/19 10:51 PM
I
i_shapes Offline
Nep status
i_shapes  Offline
Nep status
I

I get that. We’ve had more than one discussion about chronic pain and how to treat it. I don’t see how changing existing laws would mitigate what you’re describing.

Re: the availability of mass quantities of fentanyl - thanks China!

The Dutch/Swiss model took a heroin epidemic and reduced the addict population and reduced ODs with pharmaceutical grade free government supplied heroin. A lot of what destroys addicts health are the impurities/cut in street junk. Never happen here. American society is far too puritanical. We will just lock people up, fail to provide treatment, and declare yet another useless war.

Last edited by i_shapes; 06/27/19 10:53 PM.
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Duffy] #2973816
06/27/19 11:16 PM
06/27/19 11:16 PM
down the hill and to the right
N
npsp Offline
Michael Peterson status
npsp  Offline
Michael Peterson status
N

down the hill and to the right
The Portuguese model goes a step further. They legalized all drugs then used the money saved by NOT fighting the war on drugs on mental health/substance abuse treatment, job creation, etc... It has been very effective for them and like the Dutch/Swiss model, it has led to a dramatic decrease in the addict population, ODs, crime and all the other negatives that come with having a large addict population.

Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: rowjimmytour] #2973841
06/28/19 12:12 AM
06/28/19 12:12 AM
S
SBSteve Offline
Miki Dora status
SBSteve  Offline
Miki Dora status
S

Originally Posted by rowjimmytour
Originally Posted by SBSteve
Originally Posted by Duffy
Friend found them in his son’s (13 years old!) backpack along with some weed.

I think they are ecstasy/molly (or at least was sold as that) but being that I always got mine in pure powder form I’m not familiar with how they look in pill form.

Anyway, help!

[Linked Image]

Tell your friend to jump all over that $hit now!
Many of you may remember a few years back what happened to our youngest nephew.
He started getting into weed at the age of 14 and his dad pretty much had him on lock down and getting therapy.
Somehow, someway he got a hold of something via internet/social media and took it or as some of us think he was huffing keyboard cleaner aerosol.
My brother-in-law found him unconcious and non responsive in his bed.
In the hospital he was in a coma for 3 weeks, everything had shut down, the docs didn't think he would make it.
He did.
After 3 years of intense therapy he can now speak and has very limited use of his arms and hands, basically almost a quadrapalegic in a wheelchair. This will not change. His dad, mom, sister, brother have to feed him, change his diaper push him around everywhere, he has missed or will miss out on all the great things that being a teen is all about, sports, girls, life in general.
He does however have his mind back and he just graduated Dos Pueblos High school.
Please feel free to share this post with your friend, things can get real $hitty quick when a youngster starts dabbling in drugs.

SB Steve did your nephew graduate '11?

Not sure what you are asking, but, 2011, no.
He just graduated a few weeks ago, kind of a bitter-sweet moment.
We are so stoked that he was able to do it, witch, in a way, is a miracle considering how bad things were.
He was interviewed by KEYT news that day (at the graduation), but, nothing was said about how he came to this.
Still a mystery as to what he took or did, the MD's couldn't figure it out either, that's why some of us think he was huffing.
Keep a close eye on you're kids folks, things are a lot different than when we were growing up (not that this is any better than what's going on now) but the drugs available now seem to be much more sketchy.

Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Duffy] #2973842
06/28/19 12:15 AM
06/28/19 12:15 AM
92122 Offline
Billy Hamilton status
92122  Offline
Billy Hamilton status

Originally Posted by ifallalot
I've taken E that looks like that before

Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. Kid is too fooking young to doing that shit.

I've seen them look very different in color / size / labels as well. Being wary as you are is the best course of action.

One of my best friends older brother just lost his son to a bad reaction to MDMA or whatever else he mixed it with. In a perfect world one could trust that it is what they claim it is when they sell it to you, but unfortunately you never know. Such a shame.

Ooooooo, I would NOT wanna be Duffy Jr. right now. eek Pops is gonna kick yer arse.

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm"
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Duffy] #2973849
06/28/19 12:38 AM
06/28/19 12:38 AM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
I want to move to portugal.

How does one get on this "dark web" you speak of?

10% of the population is going to have addiction issues.

Those are great odds.

And most addicts can use their addictive nature as a super power if they want.

I got no addiction issues or superpowers. bawling

Being in great shape is the best high!

But anyone can score me some H or E I would like to try.

incompetence is preferable to malice.
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: 92122] #2973942
06/28/19 11:57 AM
06/28/19 11:57 AM
Your mom�s house
D
Duffy Online content OP
Kelly Slater status
Duffy  Online Content OP
Kelly Slater status
D

Your mom�s house
Originally Posted by 92122
Originally Posted by ifallalot
I've taken E that looks like that before

Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. Kid is too fooking young to doing that shit.

I've seen them look very different in color / size / labels as well. Being wary as you are is the best course of action.

One of my best friends older brother just lost his son to a bad reaction to MDMA or whatever else he mixed it with. In a perfect world one could trust that it is what they claim it is when they sell it to you, but unfortunately you never know. Such a shame.

Ooooooo, I would NOT wanna be Duffy Jr. right now. eek Pops is gonna kick yer arse.

It’s not my kid.

�No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn�

- The Wasp
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Duffy] #2973953
06/28/19 12:44 PM
06/28/19 12:44 PM
W
wormburner Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
wormburner  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
W

it seems some people have a natural tendency to get involved or addicted. some who recover take anti depression drugs and thats scary enough. say no to hard drugs.

Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: wormburner] #2973957
06/28/19 01:01 PM
06/28/19 01:01 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Originally Posted by wormburner
it seems some people (10%) have a natural tendency to get involved or addicted. some who recover take anti depression drugs and thats scary enough. say no to hard drugs.

Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: wormburner] #2973959
06/28/19 01:02 PM
06/28/19 01:02 PM
Your mom�s house
D
Duffy Online content OP
Kelly Slater status
Duffy  Online Content OP
Kelly Slater status
D

Your mom�s house
it seems some people have a natural tendency to get involved or addicted. some who recover take anti depression drugs and thats scary enough. say no to hard drugs.

That would be me.

�No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn�

- The Wasp
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Kento] #2973960
06/28/19 01:03 PM
06/28/19 01:03 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point

Tramadol?

They gave me that for my broken foot. Didn't take a single one and should probably throw them away.

Although that first week or two was quite painful.

Never throw your opiates away.

They need to be disposed by a professional.

Please send to me and I will get rid of them.

Tramadol are a weak opiate.

Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Duffy] #2973961
06/28/19 01:05 PM
06/28/19 01:05 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point

That would be me.

Would you say that you can get addicted to good stuff too? Like BJJ? Surfing?

I would add a musical instrument.

To get really good at playing you need that addictive personality.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32