REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Duffy] #2973665
06/27/19 05:50 PM
down the hill and to the right
N
npsp Offline
Michael Peterson status
npsp  Offline
Michael Peterson status
N

Just asked my 20yo, whom had recently been way too involved in the "scene" and is just now getting his life back together, what these may be. He says they look like home pressed E.

He also said that due to Fentanyl being added to almost everything, you are playing Russian Roulette anytime you take a pill that does not have any markings. Watching a girl OD from taking home pressed Xanax laced with Fentanyl is one of the things that scared him into turning his life around.

Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: santacruzin] #2973667
Your mom�s house
D
Duffy Online content OP
Kelly Slater status
Duffy  Online Content OP
Kelly Slater status
D

Your mom�s house
Originally Posted by santacruzin
Originally Posted by Duffy
Oh, and I’d find the mother fooker that sold pills to a 13 year old and make sure he goes to prison.

probably got them off the internet... dark web FTW

Almost certain he got them at the skate park

�No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn�

- The Wasp
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Duffy] #2973730
06/27/19 08:03 PM
06/27/19 08:03 PM
W
wormburner Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
wormburner  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
W

lived in the dorms back in the middle 70s people were smoking the mex smack. everyone who did did not make it past their first semester.

Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Duffy] #2973735
06/27/19 08:10 PM
06/27/19 08:10 PM
around san diego
S
sd_101 Offline
Michael Peterson status
sd_101  Offline
Michael Peterson status
S

around san diego
Originally Posted by casa_mugrienta
This is the kinda shit that turned me off from being a parent.

I would just put the kid on full lockdown mode.

But I think that's bad for kids in the long run.

How would you guys deal with it?

I’d be straight up honest with the kid about what he’s getting into. No filter. No “age appropriate” conversation. The kid has jumped head first into the real world. The gloves come off.

Same school of thought as my dad. Put me to hard manual labor for a week. Every day before starting, at lunch and at the end of the day “this is what fuckups do for a living. Do you want to be this guy every day? Quit fukking around”

Needless to say it worked. Tough love is required sometimes.

Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Ltbiggles] #2973736
06/27/19 08:13 PM
06/27/19 08:13 PM
around san diego
S
sd_101 Offline
Michael Peterson status
sd_101  Offline
Michael Peterson status
S

around san diego
Originally Posted by Ltbiggles

+1 on test kits. I think they even sell them at CVS these days. If not they’re available online.

Have some friends who bought “fake” mdma at a concert. Don’t know what they took. Reports I heard was “it wasnt cool and it definitely wasn’t mdma”

Based on the picture it looks like some homemade/backyard cook.

Last edited by sd_101; 06/27/19 08:14 PM.
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Duffy] #2973740
06/27/19 08:31 PM
06/27/19 08:31 PM
valley purgatory
S
santacruzin Offline
Miki Dora status
santacruzin  Offline
Miki Dora status
S

valley purgatory
Originally Posted by santacruzin
Oh, and I’d find the mother fooker that sold pills to a 13 year old and make sure he goes to prison.

probably got them off the internet... dark web FTW

Almost certain he got them at the skate park

also very likely. My son sees all kinds of drugs at the park, luckily the guys he looks up to are clean.

He had to learn about drugs fast but i have always been honest with him , best policy in my opinion.

I like the gloves. They are needed in the aquatic deeds of perversion that he partakes in.
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: sd_101] #2973742
06/27/19 08:37 PM
06/27/19 08:37 PM
valley purgatory
S
santacruzin Offline
Miki Dora status
santacruzin  Offline
Miki Dora status
S

valley purgatory
Originally Posted by sd_101
Originally Posted by casa_mugrienta
This is the kinda shit that turned me off from being a parent.

I would just put the kid on full lockdown mode.

But I think that's bad for kids in the long run.

How would you guys deal with it?

I’d be straight up honest with the kid about what he’s getting into. No filter. No “age appropriate” conversation. The kid has jumped head first into the real world. The gloves come off.

Same school of thought as my dad. Put me to hard manual labor for a week. Every day before starting, at lunch and at the end of the day “this is what fuckups do for a living. Do you want to be this guy every day? Quit fukking around”

Needless to say it worked. Tough love is required sometimes.

Love this . MY son will be spending a summer working for a friends roofing company when he is a bit older . Good lesson to learn smile

I like the gloves. They are needed in the aquatic deeds of perversion that he partakes in.
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Duffy] #2973751
06/27/19 09:05 PM
06/27/19 09:05 PM
S
SBSteve Offline
Miki Dora status
SBSteve  Offline
Miki Dora status
S

Friend found them in his son’s (13 years old!) backpack along with some weed.

I think they are ecstasy/molly (or at least was sold as that) but being that I always got mine in pure powder form I’m not familiar with how they look in pill form.

Anyway, help!

[Linked Image]

Tell your friend to jump all over that $hit now!
Many of you may remember a few years back what happened to our youngest nephew.
He started getting into weed at the age of 14 and his dad pretty much had him on lock down and getting therapy.
Somehow, someway he got a hold of something via internet/social media and took it or as some of us think he was huffing keyboard cleaner aerosol.
My brother-in-law found him unconcious and non responsive in his bed.
In the hospital he was in a coma for 3 weeks, everything had shut down, the docs didn't think he would make it.
He did.
After 3 years of intense therapy he can now speak and has very limited use of his arms and hands, basically almost a quadrapalegic in a wheelchair. This will not change. His dad, mom, sister, brother have to feed him, change his diaper push him around everywhere, he has missed or will miss out on all the great things that being a teen is all about, sports, girls, life in general.
He does however have his mind back and he just graduated Dos Pueblos High school.
Please feel free to share this post with your friend, things can get real $hitty quick when a youngster starts dabbling in drugs.

Last edited by SBSteve; 06/27/19 09:28 PM.
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: npsp] #2973754
06/27/19 09:15 PM
06/27/19 09:15 PM
I
i_shapes Offline
Nep status
i_shapes  Offline
Nep status
I

Originally Posted by npsp
Just asked my 20yo, whom had recently been way too involved in the "scene" and is just now getting his life back together, what these may be. He says they look like home pressed E.

He also said that due to Fentanyl being added to almost everything, you are playing Russian Roulette anytime you take a pill that does not have any markings. Watching a girl OD from taking home pressed Xanax laced with Fentanyl is one of the things that scared him into turning his life around.

The markings don't mean shit anymore. You can buy pill molds all day on the dark web. Get yourself a big bag of fentanyl and pill molds and soon you are selling authentic looking oxy/norco/etc and making some fairly impressive money. I'll go so far as saying that most of the opiate ODs are bootleg shit. One grain too many and you're done. People may be starting on prescription stuff, but ironically, when the stricter laws force them onto the streets to buy, that's when they die.

Yet another example of drug laws doing more harm than good.

Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: i_shapes] #2973763
06/27/19 09:45 PM
06/27/19 09:45 PM
E
ElOgro Offline
Duke status
ElOgro  Offline
Duke status
E

There’s never been a better time to be alive!

At 13 for us it was Red Mountain and pressed brick mexi weed. Reds from pharma robberies, white crosses, etc. Garden variety.

Fentanyl loose on the public is flat scary.

When you say drug laws doing more harm than good, I’m not following where you’re coming from. How would relaxation of drug laws mitigate this?

"That's their respect for me... I got leid," Rabbit Kekai

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Duffy] #2973766
06/27/19 09:49 PM
06/27/19 09:49 PM
N
npsp Offline
Michael Peterson status
npsp  Offline
Michael Peterson status
N

Absolutely! He did say that even with marked pills you're rolling the dice. Fentanyl is the game changer and it will kill many many more until we change the way we approach dealing with our mental health and substance abuse issues.

Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: ElOgro] #2973767
06/27/19 09:51 PM
06/27/19 09:51 PM
I
i_shapes Offline
Nep status
i_shapes  Offline
Nep status
I

It's forcing people off of prescription drugs as the screws tighten on the Drs. If they're addicts, they'll head to the black market to scratch that itch. Phoney pills made with fentanyl and heroin that is mostly fentanyl awaits. ODs follow.

Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: i_shapes] #2973774
06/27/19 10:00 PM
06/27/19 10:00 PM
1whoknows Offline
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline
Phil Edwards status

Call the police

“God, I’m glad I’m not me.” Bob Dylan
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: SBSteve] #2973775
06/27/19 10:01 PM
Rbeach
R
rowjimmytour Offline
Miki Dora status
rowjimmytour  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

Rbeach
Originally Posted by SBSteve
Friend found them in his son’s (13 years old!) backpack along with some weed.

I think they are ecstasy/molly (or at least was sold as that) but being that I always got mine in pure powder form I’m not familiar with how they look in pill form.

Anyway, help!

[Linked Image]

Tell your friend to jump all over that $hit now!
Many of you may remember a few years back what happened to our youngest nephew.
He started getting into weed at the age of 14 and his dad pretty much had him on lock down and getting therapy.
Somehow, someway he got a hold of something via internet/social media and took it or as some of us think he was huffing keyboard cleaner aerosol.
My brother-in-law found him unconcious and non responsive in his bed.
In the hospital he was in a coma for 3 weeks, everything had shut down, the docs didn't think he would make it.
He did.
After 3 years of intense therapy he can now speak and has very limited use of his arms and hands, basically almost a quadrapalegic in a wheelchair. This will not change. His dad, mom, sister, brother have to feed him, change his diaper push him around everywhere, he has missed or will miss out on all the great things that being a teen is all about, sports, girls, life in general.
He does however have his mind back and he just graduated Dos Pueblos High school.
Please feel free to share this post with your friend, things can get real $hitty quick when a youngster starts dabbling in drugs.

SB Steve did your nephew graduate '11?

There's a time to shit and a time for God
The last shit I took was pretty fooking' odd!
Re: Need help identifying these pills... [Re: Duffy] #2973776
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

I like the idea of having them tested.

you can use the information you glean from that to inform
the conversation with the kid.