REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Did you know deez tings about Mueller? [Re: BillyOcean] #2962999
06/04/19 01:02 AM
06/04/19 01:02 AM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: Did you know deez tings about Mueller? [Re: BillyOcean] #2963014
06/04/19 01:33 AM
06/04/19 01:33 AM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

West of the Atlantic. East of...
Don't be a fool Autoparx

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: Did you know deez tings about Mueller? [Re: GromsDad] #2963275
06/04/19 05:20 PM
06/04/19 05:20 PM
P
patrolman Offline
Miki Dora status
patrolman  Offline
Miki Dora status
P

Originally Posted by GromsDad
Don't be a fool Autoparx

Damn, Auto. You got schooled right there.

Re: Did you know deez tings about Mueller? [Re: BillyOcean] #2963282
06/04/19 05:27 PM
06/04/19 05:27 PM
U
Uberkuque Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
Uberkuque  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
U

Originally Posted by BillyOcean
Originally Posted by trevorbc
Originally Posted by BillyOcean
Volunteering for Vietnam just reveals that he was a useful idiot

But your entire political party, Mueller and family included, thought Vietnam was a great idea. It was the dirty liberal hippies that were against it.

All I'm getting from this is that you guys do come around, it only takes 50 years or so.

I don’t have a political party

I recommend reading “The Quiet American” by Graham Greene regarding Vietnam

10 to 1 you just googled that book then put it here just to look smart.

Re: Did you know deez tings about Mueller? [Re: GromsDad] #2963290
06/04/19 05:30 PM
06/04/19 05:30 PM
U
Uberkuque Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
Uberkuque  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
U

Originally Posted by 1whoknows
Another thing to know about Meuller: He was once a member at Trump's golf course in Virginia. He resigned his membership in 2011 and requested a refund of his initiation fee which he did not receive as is the right of the club to refuse. This cost Meuller an estimated $15,000. More than enough for a man to hold a grudge.

Source?

No not CNN. It is in Mueller's report. He disclosed this. This is your gotcha? Man attacks president of his own political party for 15k? A person that volunteered to go to Vietnam? Even you can't be this stupid. Just disingenuous?

Ever know anyone who's held a grudge over money? $15k is a lot of reasons for someone to hold a grudge or dish out some paybacks.

Yeah I'm gonna fook up America for 15 grand.

Jackass.

Re: Did you know deez tings about Mueller? [Re: Uberkuque] #2963297
06/04/19 05:35 PM
06/04/19 05:35 PM
Jacksonville Beach
S
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Phil Edwards status
Sharkbiscuit  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Jacksonville Beach
Originally Posted by Uberkuque
Originally Posted by 1whoknows
Another thing to know about Meuller: He was once a member at Trump's golf course in Virginia. He resigned his membership in 2011 and requested a refund of his initiation fee which he did not receive as is the right of the club to refuse. This cost Meuller an estimated $15,000. More than enough for a man to hold a grudge.

Source?

No not CNN. It is in Mueller's report. He disclosed this. This is your gotcha? Man attacks president of his own political party for 15k? A person that volunteered to go to Vietnam? Even you can't be this stupid. Just disingenuous?

Ever know anyone who's held a grudge over money? $15k is a lot of reasons for someone to hold a grudge or dish out some paybacks.

Yeah I'm gonna fook up America for 15 grand.

Jackass.

I don't think you understand GOP thinking very well. Remember "He tried to kill mah daddeh" from W Bush?

Someone who works with this imbecile thought they had to hide the name of a ship named after some dead guys to not trigger him?

Everything is a zero-sum game in which the non-WASPs are coming to outbreed the WASPs and curse this great nation with flavorful food, decent music, and, at least among the women, an affinity for soccer.

"Do da chair know we goin' look like some punkass bitches?" - Poot Carr
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32