REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Board advice needed please. [Re: need 4 speed] #2953342
05/13/19 12:36 PM
05/13/19 12:36 PM
S
StinkinHippie Offline OP
Nep status
StinkinHippie  Offline OP
Nep status
S

Bouy is 4.9 feet at 17 seconds. Gonna see what this board can do.

Re: Board advice needed please. [Re: Havoc4k] #2953361
05/13/19 01:57 PM
05/13/19 01:57 PM
Bahamas
A
aldo1 Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
aldo1  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
A

Bahamas

Originally Posted by Havoc4k
whats shadow2?

Just came up on the VS Insta feed a few days ago. Looks more pulled in and the channel is flared and extended.
Check with Sean for the actual modifications.

Original Shadow seems like the kind of board StinkinHippie is looking for.

Re: Board advice needed please. [Re: aldo1] #2953452
05/13/19 05:04 PM
05/13/19 05:04 PM
S
StinkinHippie Offline OP
Nep status
StinkinHippie  Offline OP
Nep status
S

I paddled out in head high to overhead surf with one other guy out. Clean. A bit walled and backed off with the tide racing out but some barrels to be had.

Board felt great. Paddling out was a breeze. No problem duck diving.

Board flies. I need some time to adjust to all that speed on the takeoff when I'm pig dogging it. I got a right that I just glided into and tore into a big cutback.

I did get completely smashed on one bigger set. Air dropped into oblivion.

Page 2 of 2 1 2