REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Was Obama enable ISIS? [Re: FecalFace] #2921532
03/02/19 01:12 PM
03/02/19 01:12 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Nah, it just proves that you were raised on a pro-Serbian history that denies worldwide consensus in order to excuse themselves from responsibility.

And nowhere did I even come close to implying the rest of your rambling. It sounds like you're becoming very defensive for some reason.

Austro-Hungarian Empire, like the British Empire was an occupying force.

That's what empires are by definition.

Idiot.

You've been fed bullshit.

American history books also teach us that Reagan ended communism. roflmao

There's no actual history book that teaches that Reagan ended communism.

Fed bullshit roflmao

You're not even arguing the same thing again. I've never denied any of what you're saying either, You're simply deflecting the fact that WWI started when Princip shot the Archduke.

You really live in a fantasy world, the fact that you're so sure of yourself is what makes it so much richer

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Was Obama enable ISIS? [Re: GromsDad] #2921547
03/02/19 02:00 PM
03/02/19 02:00 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Online content
Duke status
Autoprax  Online Content
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Wasn't Russia in financial ruin due to the cold war and corruption?

incompetence is preferable to malice.
Re: Was Obama enable ISIS? [Re: Autoprax] #2921625
03/02/19 04:53 PM
03/02/19 04:53 PM
San Diego
D
DerDer Offline
Michael Peterson status
DerDer  Offline
Michael Peterson status
D

San Diego
Originally Posted By: Autoprax
Wasn't Russia in financial ruin due to the cold war and corruption?

The USSR could have kept plugging along for a long time.

The Communist Block crumbled from the bottom up, not top down. It started in Poland, due to fear of USSR tanks rolling across the boarder, reformist communist leaders in the USSR and even Chernobyl played a part. Too long and complicated to get into it.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32