REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2905743
01/30/19 05:10 AM
01/30/19 05:10 AM
1whoknows Offline
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline
Phil Edwards status

You and ifall are pretty shitty white(ish) people.

Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: manbearpig] #2905744
01/30/19 05:12 AM
01/30/19 05:12 AM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Originally Posted By: manbearpig
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
Originally Posted By: sizzld1

It has me curious.

Ok Casa. Tell yourself whatever you need to buddy. toilet

The irony of that statement is you've made up your mind... when everything in that video indicates there was some sort of interaction prior to when the "victim" started recording.

HOLY CRAP the irony of you telling him he made something up in his mind and then you doing just that roflmao

Does the video NOT indicate that, especially considering the recording begins in the middle of some sort of interaction? foreheadslap

I mean SOMETHING prompted her to start recording.

Or do you think she just started recording just to be recording, and as luck would have it things started spontaneously happening?

roflmao

"The lifetime risk of dying in a mass shooting is around 1 in 110,154 — about the same chance of dying from a dog attack or legal execution."
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-are-we-afraid-of-mass-shootings
Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2905748
01/30/19 05:20 AM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
Originally Posted By: grapedrink
TTherefore I plan my flights several months out to be sure I get an aisle so I can lean at least some of my frame away from the seat next to me.

This works well until the person in the middle seat is spilling over to your seat on the aisle, leaving you leaning into the aisle.

Agreed, but usually not an issue. But yes, if your rolls spill over into someone else's seat that they paid for, then you should book a second seat.
I remember seeing a pretty big dude who was sitting in business class even though he didn't look wealthy (although he may have been). He wasn't fat, but he had an xxxl frame like a defensive lineman. At least he was conscious of his size and planned accordingly. Can't say the same for most others toilet

You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: HarryLopez] #2905749
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
Originally Posted By: HarryLopez
High school trip to Tonga. Got sandwiched in between two XXL Tongan ladies on flight back. Sat at the gate for an hour, finally made it to the runway... NOPE, some old guy suffered heart attack. Back to the gate. Another hour to unload. The whole time was sweating like I needed to make weight. Then takeoff. 5-6 hour flight. Couldn't even lean back 1 inch. And, like fck I was going to say anything for fear of my life.

Was there snacks confused2

You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2905751
01/30/19 05:26 AM
01/30/19 05:26 AM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Quote:
This is what happens when society moves away from the old definition of tolerance to a new definition that requires everyone else to experience inconvenience so society's oddballs can be selfish idiots.

rolleyes

There's plenty of accounts available online. None of them mention either of the other passengers doing anything to start the conflict and no one on that plane seemed to think they were in the wrong. The lady in the middle is clearly a mentally unstable bitch. "I eat salad." Ok, fat ass. Why would I assume the other people are to blame?

You shouldn't assume anything.

That's my point.

A lot of these types of videos don't tell the whole story.

You should know that by now.

Sure seems like you were assuming the fat passengers depicted were "society's oddballs" acting like "selfish idiots." violin

"I love it when people who are supposed to be surfers.....posting on a surfing forum.....don't know the difference between stoke and stock." - GromsDad
"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too." - Mitch Hedberg
Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: grapedrink] #2905753
01/30/19 05:32 AM
01/30/19 05:32 AM
THE TERRORIST OF TERRAMAR
C
Coat Hanger Offline OP
Tom Curren status
Coat Hanger  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
C

Originally Posted By: grapedrink
What's disturbing is the fact that people are still recording and posting videos to the interwebs in portrait format. It's fookin 2019 for fook sake censored
Then again, this is a video coming from someone too overweight for economy class, so obviously they are not of the considerate ilk ban
Oh, and flying United- hah

Originally Posted By: StuAzole
The deference given to veterans is insane. They signed up, did their job and got paid for it. Fine.
Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: Coat Hanger] #2905754
01/30/19 05:35 AM
01/30/19 05:35 AM
C
Coat Hanger Offline OP
Tom Curren status
Coat Hanger  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
C

When the two fatso's pressed purchase on the United website for a window and aisle street this confrontation began.

This is exactly what they wanted to happen, assuming that the airline would see the horror and move a person, letting their pork fat spill over unimpeded. The cuntbag recording it should be beaten to death in front of other fattys as a reminder.

Originally Posted By: StuAzole
The deference given to veterans is insane. They signed up, did their job and got paid for it. Fine.
Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: Coat Hanger] #2905755
01/30/19 05:37 AM
01/30/19 05:37 AM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Originally Posted By: Coat Hanger
When the two fatso's pressed purchase on the United website for a window and aisle street this confrontation began.

This is exactly what they wanted to happen, assuming that the airline would see the horror and move a person, letting their pork fat spill over unimpeded. The cuntbag recording it should be beaten to death in front of other fattys as a reminder.

Right. Except that's all in your imagination. socrazy

Last edited by sizzld1; 01/30/19 05:37 AM. Reason: You and Casa should hangout

"I love it when people who are supposed to be surfers.....posting on a surfing forum.....don't know the difference between stoke and stock." - GromsDad
"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too." - Mitch Hedberg
Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: Truth] #2905760
01/30/19 06:13 AM
01/30/19 06:13 AM
Gig Harbor
S
shiver_me_timbers Offline
Phil Edwards status
shiver_me_timbers  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Gig Harbor
Originally Posted By: Truth
complete truth - sfo to singapore 17 hrs I sat next to some fat indian who was all over me
and sometime during the flight i shoved him off of me (red wine ambien) and he complained - flight attendant took my side thank god i remwmber leaning into him pretty good

fast fwd two months flying back from sing to sfo - same bastard was seated across
aisle from me - major stare down ....until the ambien kicked in and i fell over

cheers bowdown applause2

epic!

I sat next to and underneath a fat woman, at least 400lbs, on the way back from the east coast after Thxgiving. She was wretched. First thing she did when I arrived (she got on early because she needed help) was hand me her giant McDonald's diet coke "hold this" she says. I was sitting in the aisle seat. Why did I have to hold her giant diet coke? So she could rearrange her fat before I sat down. Ugh... Our thighs were connected and her back fat was on the front/side of my shoulder. She was sweating on me. I ordered a beer immediately. This was going to be a 3 IPA sort of flight. She was nosy too... started asking me all sorts of questions about who I am, etc, etc. Then I got to hear all about her neighborhood dramas. After the first beer I asked her what she did for fun and profit. She was a doctor. General physician. Oh boy. My rule of "never trust a fat doctor or a skinny chef" kicked in. I quickly finished the second beer and got into the third. She finally got bored with my drinking and bugged the millennial chick in the window seat.

Fat people should have their own section of the plane.

"Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance." - John Petit-Senn
Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: Coat Hanger] #2905762
01/30/19 06:20 AM
01/30/19 06:20 AM
92122 Offline
Billy Hamilton status
92122  Offline
Billy Hamilton status

In general, I agree with CasaZ.

The white lady is a POS for handling it like that though and good on the sista for recording when she knew it was going bad. People need to be out on blast for their actions. Yes, because we can. Seems to be slowly making a difference in todays Information Age. People are starting to realize they could get the full exposure, and thats generally a good thing.

Down side of this constant threat of documentation is it often doesnt tell the whole story.

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm"
Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: Coat Hanger] #2905764
01/30/19 06:26 AM
01/30/19 06:26 AM
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

Funny how anal the airlines are these days about excess baggage but actual passengers can weigh double, triple, quadruple what other passengers weigh and have the same carry on and baggage allowance...something just ain't right there.

Caution: excessive Kool Aid consumption may lead to a bitter aftertaste!
Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: Coat Hanger] #2905773
01/30/19 07:49 AM
01/30/19 07:49 AM
LA
N
NDG80 Offline
Gerry Lopez status
NDG80  Offline
Gerry Lopez status
N

LA
fat people got to fly too - its unreasonable for one to expect someone to say buy two tickets. Shit is expensive now a days and im sure if they could afford they'd buy business class. You think they really want to squeeze into their tiny ass
into hose small seats either? Im 5'11 175 and Im uncomfortable on those seats. Its more the airlines fault than anything for not being able to accommodate overweight people.

Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: Coat Hanger] #2905775
01/30/19 08:15 AM
01/30/19 08:15 AM
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

barfroflmao
Oh shit my rolly head just plowed through all that spew!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6U6F7jwQqw

Caution: excessive Kool Aid consumption may lead to a bitter aftertaste!
Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: Coat Hanger] #2905776
01/30/19 08:27 AM
01/30/19 08:27 AM
clownburg the OC
O
otf Offline
Tom Curren status
otf  Offline
Tom Curren status
O

clownburg the OC
Look ?? You fat overweight fuk, keep you're
Fat ass arms and shyt locked in. Give me my space
You fat fuk. Period !!!!! Don't be a pussy! Say it like it is!!
I've been bitched at repeatedly , on cross airways travel.
But I tell them like it is. Fuk them.

Getting old is not for wimps ~ O.T.
Re: When Pigs Fly [Re: Coat Hanger] #2905778
01/30/19 08:32 AM
01/30/19 08:32 AM
Honolulu, Hawaii
R
Racer1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
Racer1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
R

Honolulu, Hawaii
I'm 6'1 and 185 pounds and I feel like I'm stuffed in those seats. Hard not to feel empathy for big people. Not a great situation for that woman either, but she didn't handle it very well. Like someone above said, I would have asked to be reseated, as long as it's not a full flight then it's usually not a problem.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32