REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21
Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2902697
01/23/19 06:17 PM
01/23/19 06:17 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

thank you taking the time to post these quotes, casa.

I had not seen these statements previously.

if this is what Duffy was basing his comments off of,
I can understand his point better.

I think the Chad thing came from a Trump Supporter
political meme image someone posted recently...I also
called them Kavanaughs; they look like a bunch of cnts

It’s like the GZA coming on after U-God
Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: afoaf] #2902699
01/23/19 06:21 PM
01/23/19 06:21 PM
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

Originally Posted By: afoaf

A bunch of rich censored whose parents thought it would be good idea to send them protest a divisive issue while wearing Trump hats, and are surprised something happened?

Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: afoaf] #2902703
01/23/19 06:27 PM
01/23/19 06:27 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

A chad is like a compliment. They're the guys the incels hate but the women love.

Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: mundus] #2902704
01/23/19 06:29 PM
01/23/19 06:29 PM
done
G
GWS Offline
Duke status
GWS  Offline
Duke status
G

done
Originally Posted By: mundus
I just wish people would just start ignoring this nonsense(both sides) nobody died, got beaten, or property damage done. There are actual important stuff going on to argue about, both sides in this suck!

There is something important that happened. People doxxed 16 year old kids. People sent death threats to children. How far gone do you have to be to go there? Loony tunes.

Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: mundus] #2902706
01/23/19 06:31 PM
01/23/19 06:31 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

A bunch of rich censored whose parents thought it would be good idea to send them protest a divisive issue while wearing Trump hats, and are surprised something happened?

Desperation is so shrill it's deafening. crazy2

"When all else fails....they're RICH KIDS!"

I don't agree with their pro-life views.
Nor do I agree with the pussy hat views.

Plenty of kids have gone to Pussy and Pro-Life marches. Usually without incident.

Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: GWS] #2902707
01/23/19 06:33 PM
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

Originally Posted By: GWS
I just wish people would just start ignoring this nonsense(both sides) nobody died, got beaten, or property damage done. There are actual important stuff going on to argue about, both sides in this suck!

There is something important that happened. People doxxed 16 year old kids. People sent death threats to children. How far gone do you have to be to go there? Loony tunes.
Could not have happened if the parents kept the kids at home instead of using them for political pawns. As for death threats, that is the speciality of your ilk. funny no petulant outrage from you when Libs get death threats.

Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: StuAzole] #2902709
W
Wheelhouse Offline
Nep status
Wheelhouse  Offline
Nep status
W

i showed the Tucker Carlson clips because MSM will not show them. Come at me with some Don Lemon bro

Journalist loses job for tweets wishing Covington students would 'f-ing die'

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/22/erik-abriss-journalist-loses-job-tweet-wishing-cov/

Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: Wheelhouse] #2902711
01/23/19 06:35 PM
01/23/19 06:35 PM
cold
T
trevorbc Offline
Michael Peterson status
trevorbc  Offline
Michael Peterson status
T

cold
Originally Posted By: Wheelhouse
Originally Posted By: frvcvs
Solid question.

Also the catholic kids may have very well been mischaracterized by the media and social media. But their behavior was hardly angelic.

smirking and smiling by conservative minors is the new crime.

you cant even quote them.

lets doxx them and send them death threats because we progressives are the party of peace!

So Hitler Youth should have been treated with kindness and respect because they were youth?

Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: StuAzole] #2902712
01/23/19 06:36 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
BTW, tuition to that school is $8,000/yr

So, probably a mix of "rich kids" along with middle class parents and parents with no money who are getting assistance or full ride from the archdiocese.

As is typical.

Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: mundus] #2902713
W
Wheelhouse Offline
Nep status
Wheelhouse  Offline
Nep status
W

Could not have happened if the parents kept the kids at home instead of using them for political pawns. As for death threats, that is the speciality of your ilk. funny no petulant outrage from you when Libs get death threats.

Political pawns? LOL

The parents were not. Mainstream media,twitterfacebookyoutube was

Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: trevorbc] #2902714
01/23/19 06:38 PM
01/23/19 06:38 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Originally Posted By: trevorbc
Originally Posted By: Wheelhouse
Originally Posted By: frvcvs
Solid question.

Also the catholic kids may have very well been mischaracterized by the media and social media. But their behavior was hardly angelic.

smirking and smiling by conservative minors is the new crime.

you cant even quote them.

lets doxx them and send them death threats because we progressives are the party of peace!

So Hitler Youth should have been treated with kindness and respect because they were youth?

We are talking about Catholic schoolkids

You are bringing up Hitler Youth.

There is zero comparison, in ANY way, other than their ages

Jesus H. Christ.

foreheadslap foreheadslap foreheadslap

Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: mundus] #2902718
01/23/19 06:46 PM
01/23/19 06:46 PM
done
G
GWS Offline
Duke status
GWS  Offline
Duke status
G

done

There is soething important that happened. People doxxed 16 year old kids. People sent death threats to children. How far gone do you have to be to go there? Loony tunes.

roflmao

What? I have an ilk that is threatening people with death? lol. And "petulant?" Do you know what that word means? Of course that wouldn't happen if you kept your kids home. I don't think taking kids to any kind of a protest is a good idea, especially in this environment. And I'm pro choice. Yikes. So obviously I struck a nerve. Go get those kids killer!!

loser

I was sure we all could have agreed that threatening people with death for participating in a protest was wrong.

Apparently I was wrong.

Like I said. Loony Tunes.

Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: StuAzole] #2902720
01/23/19 06:47 PM
01/23/19 06:47 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
There's room for improvement everywhere in the chain.

The adults in the entourage could have used some common sense by not allowing the MAGA gear being worn while they're on a school outing. If they're going to fly their colors those colors should have been the school colors.

The kids should have been warned about not engaging with the protesters

The kids should have assumed the responsibility for their choice to engage, verbal or otherwise

You can't say "bomb" on an airplane and you can't do a 'school spirit chant" in from of a Native American protester. Life just isn't fair that way.

The old guy could have refrained from facing off with the kids, and then having engaged in the wound collecting behavior he could have refrained from lying about them surrounding him when it was him walking into them.

The kids are fine, except for the follow-on doxxing and whatever threats to them and their familes and school that might actually be occurring (as opposed to any exaggerated or false reports thereof).

People criticizing the kids politics or any actual shortcomings in their behavior are entirely within bounds. the kids don't get a pass because they're 15 instead of 18. If a kid wants to argue then arguing back with them is fine - just don't threaten them.

#sowhat
Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: GWS] #2902724
01/23/19 06:56 PM
01/23/19 06:56 PM
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

There is soething important that happened. People doxxed 16 year old kids. People sent death threats to children. How far gone do you have to be to go there? Loony tunes.

roflmao

What? I have an ilk that is threatening people with death? lol. And "petulant?" Do you know what that word means? Of course that wouldn't happen if you kept your kids home. I don't think taking kids to any kind of a protest is a good idea, especially in this environment. And I'm pro choice. Yikes. So obviously I struck a nerve. Go get those kids killer!!

loser

I was sure we all could have agreed that threatening people with death for participating in a protest was wrong.

Apparently I was wrong.

Like I said. Loony Tunes.
LOL, death threats against Blassey-Ford, Sandy hook parents, etc. Of course I don't support anyone sending death threats no matter the reason. Your participation here as proven you to be petulant whinging bitch, deal with it. The Indian got doxed as well.

Last edited by mundus; 01/23/19 06:57 PM.
Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the [Re: GDaddy] #2902727
01/23/19 07:00 PM
01/23/19 07:00 PM
Southern Tip, Norcal
H
heelnipstr Offline
Miki Dora status
heelnipstr  Offline
Miki Dora status
H

Southern Tip, Norcal
Originally Posted By: GDaddy
There's room for improvement everywhere in the chain.

The adults in the entourage could have used some common sense by not allowing the MAGA gear being worn while they're on a school outing. If they're going to fly their colors those colors should have been the school colors.

The kids should have been warned about not engaging with the protesters

The kids should have assumed the responsibility for their choice to engage, verbal or otherwise

You can't say "bomb" on an airplane and you can't do a 'school spirit chant" in from of a Native American protester. Life just isn't fair that way.

The old guy could have refrained from facing off with the kids, and then having engaged in the wound collecting behavior he could have refrained from lying about them surrounding him when it was him walking into them.

The kids are fine, except for the follow-on doxxing and whatever threats to them and their familes and school that might actually be occurring (as opposed to any exaggerated or false reports thereof).

People criticizing the kids politics or any actual shortcomings in their behavior are entirely within bounds. the kids don't get a pass because they're 15 instead of 18. If a kid wants to argue then arguing back with them is fine - just don't threaten them.

You can add the school administration. They are legally and ultimately responsible for what happens on a field trip.
Not to mention their responsibility for their school culture. There is a well documented history of that being extreme. Most Catholic schools do not have that type of right wing political environment.

If you see a Buddha in the road, ask which gender pronouns they prefer and then kill them.
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32