REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2765930
03/20/18 03:27 PM
03/20/18 03:27 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Busses to Oceanside

They should set up a camp in Faecal's neighborhood.

He would certainly welcome them with open arms. smile

Maybe they could use his face as a toilet? laugh

They are already here.

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: ifallalot] #2765947
03/20/18 03:59 PM
03/20/18 03:59 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Busses to Oceanside

Right.

All you do is whine but have no real solution to offer.

Just like insisting that 1 person per car is a sustainable mode of transportation in SC.

BECUZ I WANT I WANT MEEE MEEE LIBERTEE DURR HURRR bawling

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2765949
03/20/18 04:00 PM
03/20/18 04:00 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
Busses to Oceanside

They should set up a camp in Faecal's neighborhood.

He would certainly welcome them with open arms. smile

Maybe they could use his face as a toilet? laugh

What is your solution?

Guillotine?

Flame throwers?

Let's hear it.

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: a_neutron] #2765993
03/20/18 04:49 PM
03/20/18 04:49 PM
M
Mr_Stagger_Lee Offline
Phil Edwards status
Mr_Stagger_Lee  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

We tried the shell game with infrastructure (converting sanitariums into income generating properties) ...
We tried ignoring the problem...
We tried taking money away from the rich and giving it to them (non-profit merry go round)...
We are trying the NIMBY approach... "you absorb all of them at the community level".."No not my community, your community over there!" lol

I sorta think we are going to need a paradigm change in public service.

If only we had real accountability in the government.
Don't run for public office to get rich.
Run for public office to solve problems.

I wonder how many politicians would be in government if they knew they were going to spend 9-5 each day slogging the homeless beat solving those complex problems as opposed to spending 9-5 in a mahogany office with hot interns and tea service, planning which international conference to attend next or which restaurant to meet the lobbyist at later that evening?

Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: Mr_Stagger_Lee] #2766007
03/20/18 05:01 PM
03/20/18 05:01 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted By: Mr_Stagger_Lee
We tried the shell game with infrastructure (converting sanitariums into income generating properties) ...
We tried ignoring the problem...
We tried taking money away from the rich and giving it to them (non-profit merry go round)...
We are trying the NIMBY approach... "you absorb all of them at the community level".."No not my community, your community over there!" lol

I sorta think we are going to need a paradigm change in public service.

I wonder how many politicians would be in government if they knew they were going to spend 9-5 each day slogging the homeless beat solving those complex problems as opposed to spending 9-5 in a mahogany office with hot interns and tea service, planning which international conference to attend next or which restaurant to meet the lobbyist at later that evening?

I agree.

But you say that, yet you voted for Trump? That's weird because he is everything you hate about politicians.

You can't keep electing psychopathic egomaniacs into office and then wonder why the government sucks.

There are plenty of politicians who are willing to solve these problems and work for the people they represent instead of enrich themselves. Trump is not it.

Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: a_neutron] #2766013
03/20/18 05:14 PM
03/20/18 05:14 PM
NC
T
TECHNOBUTT Offline
Nep status
TECHNOBUTT  Offline
Nep status
T

NC
when the fook have we tried taking from the rich to build a functional social safety net?

fooking jesus some of you people are brainwashed

Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: a_neutron] #2766015
03/20/18 05:15 PM
03/20/18 05:15 PM
NC
T
TECHNOBUTT Offline
Nep status
TECHNOBUTT  Offline
Nep status
T

NC
rich people need to realize that helping others will net them more than simply helping themselves

Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: TECHNOBUTT] #2766049
03/20/18 05:48 PM
03/20/18 05:48 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted By: TECHNOBUTT
rich people need to realize that helping others will net them more than simply helping themselves

^^^^

Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: FecalFace] #2766138
03/20/18 08:18 PM
03/20/18 08:18 PM
M
Mr_Stagger_Lee Offline
Phil Edwards status
Mr_Stagger_Lee  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

Originally Posted By: FecalFace

But you say that, yet you voted for Trump? That's weird because he is everything you hate about politicians.

I think we see things differently.
Maybe you don't understand our supreme leader very well. He didn't get into politics to get rich AFAIK. He did it to feed his ego. As such, his ego and what he spews becomes part of his "story". A self created record if you will. The "story" and how it is interpreted to the citizens of the YOU-ESSAY is important to him. So much so that what he says he will do he will actually do! Because it will tarnish the report card that he created when he announced what he will do.

You can't keep electing psychopathic egomaniacs into office and then wonder why the government sucks.
Better to have a quiet and groomed special interest lobby monkey yeah? One who is trying to get rich off your back maybe? One who withholds promises because any decision they make will take away from some special interest that they are profiting from?

There are plenty of politicians who are willing to solve these problems and work for the people they represent instead of enrich themselves. Trump is not it.
Pelosi ? Maxinne????? LOL

Please don't show this ignorant side of yourself again. It's scary to be around little media-sucklings that gulp every little sound clip and surrender their independent thoughts to the self serving swamp monsters.

Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: a_neutron] #2766140
03/20/18 08:21 PM
03/20/18 08:21 PM
san diego, CA
O
obslop Offline
Phil Edwards status
obslop  Offline
Phil Edwards status
O

san diego, CA
hillary would have been a bad president; trump is bad on steroids.

that's all we got; bad and more bad.

Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: Mr_Stagger_Lee] #2766150
03/20/18 08:36 PM
03/20/18 08:36 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom

I think we see things differently.
Maybe you don't understand our supreme leader very well. He didn't get into politics to get rich AFAIK. He did it to feed his ego. As such, his ego and what he spews becomes part of his "story". A self created record if you will. The "story" and how it is interpreted to the citizens of the YOU-ESSAY is important to him. So much so that what he says he will do he will actually do! Because it will tarnish the report card that he created when he announced what he will do.

Better to have a quiet and groomed special interest lobby monkey yeah? One who is trying to get rich off your back maybe? One who withholds promises because any decision they make will take away from some special interest that they are profiting from?

Pelosi ? Maxinne????? LOL

Please don't show this ignorant side of yourself again. It's scary to be around little media-sucklings that gulp every little sound clip and surrender their independent thoughts to the self serving swamp monsters.

Who mentioned Pelosi dummy? I posted a picture of someone who was willing to work for the people - an exact person you dream of, yet you ignored it.

If you think Trump is a solution for corrupt government, you are the ignorant one.

Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: obslop] #2766152
03/20/18 08:37 PM
03/20/18 08:37 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted By: obslop
hillary would have been a bad president; trump is bad on steroids.

that's all we got; bad and more bad.

^^^ This^^^

Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: FecalFace] #2766160
03/20/18 08:45 PM
03/20/18 08:45 PM
M
Mr_Stagger_Lee Offline
Phil Edwards status
Mr_Stagger_Lee  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

If you think Trump is a solution for corrupt government, you are the ignorant one.

I think he is a... response! A necessary one!

Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: Mr_Stagger_Lee] #2766169
03/20/18 08:53 PM
03/20/18 08:53 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom

I think he is a... response! A necessary one!

roflmao

You literally listed all the things that Trump is not, as an example of your ideal government.

Which one of these is Trump doing?

Fvcking hell. foreheadslap

Re: O.C. Lancers scope the homeless [Re: Autoprax] #2766209
03/20/18 09:51 PM
03/20/18 09:51 PM
S
sdsurfrat Offline
Michael Peterson status
sdsurfrat  Offline
Michael Peterson status
S

Originally Posted By: Autoprax
I had a kid tell me to give him my shoes.

I said if you can take them you can have them.

He got all flustered.

He said, "Oh, tough guy!"

I says, "You just told me to give you my shoes. Fvck you!"

why do you hate Oceanside mad2

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32