REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 85 of 97 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 96 97
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2981073
07/14/19 05:31 AM
07/14/19 05:31 AM
Location Location
Y
youcantbeserious Offline
Michael Peterson status
youcantbeserious  Offline
Michael Peterson status
Y

Location Location
How do the magnetic poles on the flat earth make my compass work?

Just watched the BEYOND THE CURVE documentary on Netflix. Man Bohter, you are in some rare company.

I've been banned from better websites than this one.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2981122
07/14/19 01:17 PM
07/14/19 01:17 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
So is Bohter trolling or a victim of his own framing effect?

incompetence is preferable to malice.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2981130
07/14/19 01:45 PM
07/14/19 01:45 PM
S
sickdog Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
sickdog  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
S

Is this site that hard up for content? Something with no connection to surfing, or reality?

If I take a picture of my dick with a ruler far below it, it will read 12" long.

MODS, do you need a new thread about not actual 12" dicks, etc.? Even if it is content.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: youcantbeserious] #2981131
07/14/19 01:47 PM
07/14/19 01:47 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted by youcantbeserious
How do the magnetic poles on the flat earth make my compass work?

Just watched the BEYOND THE CURVE documentary on Netflix. Man Bohter, you are in some rare company.

My compass points toward the north pole?

Glad you watched BTC.....where they generally avoided showing any proofs similar to my long distance observations or the world record long distance photo.....where they focused on some of the goofier FE folks (there's always a distribution in every population eh) to make 'em look even goofier. I viewed it as a hit piece.

Shoots....we already know this is a goofy topic...we were indoctrinated to think this way. I laughed at FE for nearly three years before I genuinely looked into it....but it took more than six months of relearning certain things (especially the details about the current model....and how your eyes work / see things...optical effects over long distances...evidence of NASA faking it) and other research before I knew something was really amiss....it's not something you can do in an hour.

How do you feel about National Geographic and Stephen Hawking PBS/Discovery faking their boat and helicopter over the horizon tests? If it's so simple to prove globe earth with an over the horizon test....why did they need to fake it?

"All truth passes thru three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted a being self-evident." Arthur S.

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.

shrug

Living is easy with eyes closed...Misunderstanding all you see. The Beatles
I know you've deceived me now here's a surprise...I know that you have because there's magic in my eyes. I can see for miles and miles... The Who
Nature abhors a vacuum....except when earth's pressure system is next to the vacuum of space.....then they coexist...unnaturally.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2981208
07/14/19 04:30 PM
07/14/19 04:30 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Here's a really nicely done presentation regarding the IIG Team's globe earth proof tests done at the Salton Sea....which were used as part of the National Geographic Flat Earth video. Mike Boll walks you thru what tests were done that day...the actual results vs. what was finally presented. Lots of details in this one....so listen closely, think...rewind...listen again, think it through and maybe learn something. Did IIG make a complete analysis of what they saw or did they leave out some key elements of observational science?

My only gripe is that Mike says "haze" too much...."weather based optical effects" is more accurate IMO....
shrug

I know you've deceived me now here's a surprise...I know that you have because there's magic in my eyes. I can see for miles and miles... The Who
Nature abhors a vacuum....except when earth's pressure system is next to the vacuum of space.....then they coexist...unnaturally.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2981347
07/14/19 10:02 PM
07/14/19 10:02 PM
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

Grasping at straws yet again. Never mind the haystack of reality. My BS detectors tell me that the FE Youtubers have discovered a way to make money by not actually working at a real job. Simply con the naive and gullible like modern day snake oil salesmen. Money for nothing.
The irony of this lies in the way they call themselves seekers of truth.

Caution: excessive Kool Aid consumption may lead to a bitter aftertaste!
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Retropete] #2981527
07/15/19 01:32 PM
07/15/19 01:32 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted by Retropete
Grasping at straws yet again. Never mind the haystack of reality. My BS detectors tell me that the FE Youtubers have discovered a way to make money by not actually working at a real job. Simply con the naive and gullible like modern day snake oil salesmen. Money for nothing.
The irony of this lies in the way they call themselves seekers of truth.

The photo shown for this YouTube video shows a group shot of the IIG science guys along with National Geographic and a bunch of FE folks...they were all there together...seeking the truth (?)....or to possibly obfuscate it, IMO.

...and what we got was obvious deception by IIG and Nat Geo. Anyone who watches this video can plainly see which group is more transparent....and which group has done the work with greater attn to detail with consideration of all the factors at play.

And, here's another presentation regarding surface air pressure vs. the low low pressure of space vs. gravity. I think the whole point is that it is demonstrated that gravity does not hold the air nor the liquid in place....the higher pressure air pushes the liquid upward toward the bulb. While our atmosphere does have a pressure gradient vertically....it's solely due to the relative density of the gasses present and how they naturally separate...within our "container".... Can't have pressure w/o a container folks....

shrug

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2981702
07/15/19 05:43 PM
07/15/19 05:43 PM
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

Ha ha. The faceless guy has just shown with his turkey baister that space is impossible.
Someone get this guy a Nobel prize.
Could be a little more complex than he makes out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh26kw9E7YE

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2982200
07/16/19 06:06 AM
07/16/19 06:06 AM
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

And on moon landings..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2982318
07/16/19 02:15 PM
07/16/19 02:15 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted by Bohter
Originally Posted by Bohter
Awhile back I took some shots from the road above Gaviota State Park. Took a closer look and found that we can see Conejo Mountain from there....but should not be able to....due to the curvature of the earth....
[Linked Image]

Here's what it should look like...
[Linked Image]

Here's the map...with distance...
[Linked Image]

And the hidden height calc....Conejo should be around 634 feet below the horizon....but it's not....
[Linked Image]

I was trying to capture Saddle Peak at almost 100 miles....believe the top is just at the waterline between Conejo and Sandstone. We're not seeing down to the shoreline due to inferior mirage...and possible other optical effects.....which is the norm...and it's variable day to day. I have shots where you can't see Conejo as well...the horizon is much higher.

shrug

Went back thru this day's photos....blew up a bunch and messed with the contrast etc.....and am 99% sure we can see 2792' elevation Saddle Peak just behind and to the right of the oil rig....barely poking it's twin peaks above the "horizon". At 94.4 miles away the hidden height is 4373'.....meaning Saddle Peak should be 1581' below the horizon....but it's not.
applause2

Here's my photo of Saddle Peak from Gaviota at 120' elevation and over 94 miles distance. The top of the peak should be over 1500' below the horizon....but it's not.
[Linked Image]
Not the sharpest image and it's just barely poking it's head above the horizon.
Note the reason we don't see the shoreline and lower landscape is because of optical effects....not curvature.
I have some other shots that show the hidden zone varies.....similar to my shots from Campus.
Speaking of Campus....this is about where the globe horizon should be as viewed from there.....but I've never seen it look like that from Campus....and, well, this shot is from Gaviota eh.
shrug

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2982325
07/16/19 02:27 PM
07/16/19 02:27 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

And a plethora of new vids for your viewing pleasure....

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2982576
07/16/19 08:07 PM
07/16/19 08:07 PM
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

No doubt the same stuff that has already debunked over the last several hundred years not by other You tubers but actual scientists calculating why it is so. These scientists were discovering that earth is indeed a sphere against the established belief that the earth was flat. Now we have modern day snake oil salesman on You tube re-hashing the same ridiculous content over and over again in videos to make easy money.
"Moon hoax used for mind control" yeah right! He claims the moon landings were faked and argues the onus is on Nasa to prove it wasn't faked. Twisted logic fail...bangs on about how mind control works and then proceeds to attempt to do exactly this to those viewing...pffft!

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2982828
07/17/19 02:06 AM
07/17/19 02:06 AM
Leucadia
B
b.r. Offline
Miki Dora status
b.r.  Offline
Miki Dora status
B

Leucadia
yeah that lunar eclipse hoax they pulled yesterday was so fake..

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2982894
07/17/19 06:48 AM
07/17/19 06:48 AM
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Retropete] #2982947
07/17/19 02:01 PM
07/17/19 02:01 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted by Retropete
No doubt the same stuff that has already debunked over the last several hundred years not by other You tubers but actual scientists calculating why it is so. These scientists were discovering that earth is indeed a sphere against the established belief that the earth was flat. Now we have modern day snake oil salesman on You tube re-hashing the same ridiculous content over and over again in videos to make easy money.
"Moon hoax used for mind control" yeah right! He claims the moon landings were faked and argues the onus is on Nasa to prove it wasn't faked. Twisted logic fail...bangs on about how mind control works and then proceeds to attempt to do exactly this to those viewing...pffft!

The moon landings are so easily debunked I'm surprised that anybody still believes they actually occurred. The level of fakery is staggering.....try watching "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon" for starters.

Speaking of faking stuff....how about IIG, National Geographic and their obviously deceptive balloon and boat tests and Stephen Hawking"s Genius helicopter over the horizon test fakery? Ehh...pay no attn to that man behind the curtain.....

Page 85 of 97 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 96 97

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32