Surfer.com

Gender options CA ID

Posted By: rts265

Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 02:22 AM

Has this been discussed?

overnor Brown signed Senate Bill (SB) 179 (Atkins, Ch. 853, Stats. 2017) on October 15, 2017. Effective January 1, 2019, this legislation allows individuals applying for an original or renewal Driver License (DL) or Identification card (ID) to self-certify to their chosen gender category of male, female, or nonbinary.

On September 1, 2018, the California Courts implemented a portion of SB 179 as it pertains to name and gender change processes.
On January 1, 2019, the DMV began allowing individuals to self-certify and choose a gender category of male, female, or nonbinary on their DL/ID card.
Applicants wishing to change their gender are encouraged to schedule an appointment.
The DMV revised the Driver License & ID Card Application (DL 44), Commercial Driver License Application (DL 44C), and the electronic application (eDL 44) to allow individuals to request a gender category of male, female, or nonbinary.
There will be no additional fee to change the gender category on a DL/ID card. However, the standard DL/ID card application fees will apply.
The DMV will continue to update the SB 179 landing page on the DMV website in addition to revising publications to reflect the availability of a third gender category and the updated gender category process.
Posted By: ifallalot

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 02:30 AM

I came so close to picking non-binary when I got my new DL just to fook with people

It would also give me that sweet minority status HR Teflon
Posted By: grapedrink

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 02:47 AM

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
I came so close to picking non-binary when I got my new DL just to fook with people

It would also give me that sweet minority status HR Teflon

roflmao
ban
Posted By: GromsMom

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 03:54 AM

Originally Posted By: rts265
Has this been discussed?

overnor Brown signed Senate Bill (SB) 179 (Atkins, Ch. 853, Stats. 2017) on October 15, 2017. Effective January 1, 2019, this legislation allows individuals applying for an original or renewal Driver License (DL) or Identification card (ID) to self-certify to their chosen gender category of male, female, or nonbinary.

On September 1, 2018, the California Courts implemented a portion of SB 179 as it pertains to name and gender change processes.
On January 1, 2019, the DMV began allowing individuals to self-certify and choose a gender category of male, female, or nonbinary on their DL/ID card.
Applicants wishing to change their gender are encouraged to schedule an appointment.
The DMV revised the Driver License & ID Card Application (DL 44), Commercial Driver License Application (DL 44C), and the electronic application (eDL 44) to allow individuals to request a gender category of male, female, or nonbinary.
There will be no additional fee to change the gender category on a DL/ID card. However, the standard DL/ID card application fees will apply.
The DMV will continue to update the SB 179 landing page on the DMV website in addition to revising publications to reflect the availability of a third gender category and the updated gender category process.

Posted By: StuAzole

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 03:54 AM

This is almost as scary as zee gayz getting married!
Posted By: JEwing

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 05:04 AM

personally appeared ____________________________, who proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscriber to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that his/her/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacities (s), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.

I certify under PENALTY OF PERJURY under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing paragraph is true and correct.

So just crickets from our Secretary of State. Not sure I want to commit a Felony or worst yet to Wok a tranny but this is BS.
Posted By: CharmingSophisticate

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 05:14 AM

Brought to you by the party of "Science".
Posted By: Oakleys_N_Zinka

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 05:19 AM

Iím a male presenting trans woman lesbian. No work done, gimme the status.
Posted By: silentbutdeadly

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 05:41 AM

2:48
Posted By: heelnipstr

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 02:54 PM

Originally Posted By: silentbutdeadly
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4ttcOo8rK4U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

people take this guy seriously monkey

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: heelnipstr
Originally Posted By: silentbutdeadly
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4ttcOo8rK4U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

people take this guy seriously monkey

You mean the foolish college students?
Posted By: squidley

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 05:20 PM

If I stand on the roof can I make you say I'm a shingle?
Posted By: FecalFace

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 05:59 PM

Ben Shapiro fighting for his right to be an asshole.

Nobody is asking him to "pretend".

People are just asking him to keep his dumbass bigotry for himself and his place of worship/dinner table.

Not make a business out of being a dickhead to people.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 06:01 PM

Wrong, as usual.

Its pretend or be called "bigot" or "asshole" for telling the truth.

But we all know that's your milieu.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 06:22 PM

How does this impact police putting out a BOLO? If a cop is on the lookout for an effete East European Male and Fecal's DL says Female, what does the cop do when he pulls him/it/her/ze over? Say nothing but comment on her cute Peugeot moped for fear of prosecution by the Fascist "liberal" Thought Crime Unit?
Posted By: mundus

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 06:27 PM

Like whenever this stuff comes up, WHO CARES!

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 06:42 PM

Wrong, as usual.

why are you not concerned with his nasal whiny voice. no need to get to the bigot part.
Posted By: afoaf

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 06:45 PM

for telling the truth....

really?
Posted By: silentbutdeadly

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 06:46 PM

I canít stand listening to the guy but heís right thatís why I posted. Iím actually very liberal socially but GM Chrysler both sides need to calm the fook down.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 06:52 PM

I just don't think it's that big of a deal either way.

it doesn't negatively affect me in any manner.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 06:59 PM

Originally Posted By: afoaf

The same people who get their panties twisted over this stuff have no problem with the criminal in the whitehouse, it amazes me.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 07:02 PM

Wrong, as usual.

why are you not concerned with his nasal whiny voice. no need to get to the bigot part.

I'm very concerned with that. Its Woody Allen-esque and that's why I can't listen to him more than once or twice a week

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 07:04 PM

Wrong, as usual.

I'm very concerned with that. Its Woody Allen-esque and that's why I can't listen to him more than once or twice a week
Any more than twice/week and you're appropriating uber mensch culture.
Posted By: hammies

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 08:25 PM

I don't give a shit.

I do, however, think the guy who put down "His Majesty" as his preferred personal gender pronoun at the University of Michigan is fooking brilliant.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/educ...m=.d828427055d0

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 08:27 PM

Everybody who wets their pants about this stuff is obviously insecure in their manhood.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: mundus
Everybody who wets their pants about this stuff is obviously insecure in their manhood.

Declaring something stupid/ridiculous =/= wetting pants
Posted By: manbearpig

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 08:58 PM

But it is when someone you donít agree with does it right?

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 09:35 PM

Hits a little close to home, huh, Proud Boi?
Posted By: ElOgro

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: afoaf

Yet...

blush2

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/12/19 10:10 PM

How would it ever?

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 12:09 AM

Wrong, as usual.

Why don't you fat shame women at work?

You are "telling the truth". shrug

Dickhead.

You wouldn't have the balls to "tell the truth" to women and trans people in real life, why is it okay for a fat fvck to take it to the podium and screech about it to the world?

You are obsessed with bullying people.

Just not IRL.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 01:14 AM

Regarding the third gender, I'm okay with it, I just wished that the new law would catch up with the old laws. I just cited a real example of the state passing a law without doing proper due diligence. I could envision a defense lawyer arguing that the gender on the acknowledgment was incorrect therefore requesting the court to void the authenticated signature.
Posted By: BillyOcean

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 02:34 AM

If a non-binary has sex with a woman when both are blacked out, which one of them raped the other?

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Wrong, as usual.

Dickhead.

You wouldn't have the balls to "tell the truth" to women and trans people in real life, why is it okay for a fat fvck to take it to the podium and screech about it to the world?

Just not IRL.

You've created such a vivid picture of what you think my life is

Its cute

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 02:37 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyOcean
If a non-binary has sex with a woman when both are blacked out, which one of them raped the other?

What about when they get divorced? Who gets 3/4 of the wealth? Who gets the alimony?

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 02:40 AM

What about when they get divorced? Who gets 3/4 of the wealth? Who gets the alimony?

This may be the divorce loophole weíve been waiting for

Thanks, California!

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 02:45 AM

Thanks, California!

California also created a virtue signaling law where every board of directors MUST have a female on it. Thanks to the also new legal ease of declaring yourself any gender you want this statute can be easily skirted by companies that don't have a qualified woman for their board
Posted By: rts265

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 02:55 AM

I used to joke at work that if you get in trouble for performance just say you are confused about your gender. Theyíre not gonna want to mess with that

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 02:57 AM

Thanks, California!

California also created a virtue signaling law where every board of directors MUST have a female on it. Thanks to the also new legal ease of declaring yourself any gender you want this statute can be easily skirted by companies that don't have a qualified woman for their board
Sounds to me like you're a Science denier.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 03:28 AM

Originally Posted By: JEwing
Regarding the third gender, I'm okay with it, I just wished that the new law would catch up with the old laws. I just cited a real example of the state passing a law without doing proper due diligence. I could envision a defense lawyer arguing that the gender on the acknowledgment was incorrect therefore requesting the court to void the authenticated signature.

Dude, nobody cares about notaries. Stop it already.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 03:29 AM

Hereís you way out!
Posted By: Gnudz

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 03:53 AM

To a small minority of people, for very real reasons, this is important.

Nobody else should care or be bothered by it.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 11:43 AM

Wrong, as usual.

Dickhead.

Just not IRL.

You've created such a vivid picture of what you think my life is

Its cute

Am I wrong?

Are you fat shaming women IRL and telling trans people "the truth"?

I know you are not doing that.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 11:46 AM

You "know" a lot

Yet you're always wrong

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Gnudz

Creating policy based on pseudoscience so a tiny minority of people don't get their feelings hurt causes many people to care

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 12:04 PM

You "know" a lot

Yet you're always wrong

I'm wrong?

So you're fat shaming women at work and telling transgenders they are mentally ill?

Good for you for standing up for what you believe in.

Still a dickhead.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 02:43 PM

Creating policy based on pseudoscience so a tiny minority of people don't get their feelings hurt causes many people to care

Super Libertarian and Cultural Police Force, simultaneously! Someone is very stupid or blinded by anger or looking for attention or maybe a combo... whichever, needs sympathy.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 03:58 PM

Super Libertarian and Cultural Police Force, simultaneously! Someone is very stupid or blinded by anger or looking for attention or maybe a combo... whichever, needs sympathy.

Wow, a completely wrong take on a situation from you! I'm so surprised!

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 04:00 PM

It is simple to understand(cognitive dissonance) faux libertarians like Ifail only want liberty for themselves,

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 04:01 PM

And retard #3 with a swing and a miss!

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 04:05 PM

And retard #3 with a swing and a miss!
Add a severe case Dunning-Kruger to the list.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 04:14 PM

I keep waiting for someone to explain how this impacts anyone other than the individual making the choice?

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: StuAzole
I keep waiting for someone to explain how this impacts anyone other than the individual making the choice?

It's institutionalizing something that isn't real.

A better option would be to remove all biological descriptions from DL/ID. There's no reason for the state to know and display your gender, height, or weight on there.
Posted By: DerDer

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 04:23 PM

A better option would be to remove all biological descriptions from DL/ID. There's no reason for the state to know and display your gender, height, or weight on there.

Gender is not biological, itís a social construct. Sex is biological and not the same as gender.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 04:26 PM

could you make a list of the real things and the unreal things for those that are thinking incorrectly. we need an authoritarian leader who will show us the way. University of Youtube degreed would be greatest.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: DerDer

Gender is not biological, itís a social construct. Sex is biological and not the same as gender.

roflmao

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 04:39 PM

And that impacts anyone other than the person making the choice in their License how?

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 04:42 PM

I already answered that question.
Posted By: Kento

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 04:42 PM

I hear "Niner Fan" is one of the available genders.

A bottle of white zinfandel and a Jeff Garcia jersey will suffice for supporting documentation. beer

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Kento

A bottle of white zinfandel and a Jeff Garcia jersey will suffice for supporting documentation. beer

Does a Woodson jersey and a shiv count as supporting documentation for the "Raider" gender? smokin
Posted By: Kento

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Kento

Does a Woodson jersey and a shiv count as supporting documentation for the "Raider" gender? smokin

Hell yeah. And as an added distinction, blunt vs. vape.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 05:00 PM

No, you spewed psychology. How will a person picking a 3rd option on their license ever impact me, ever?

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/13/19 06:17 PM

what?

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/14/19 04:23 AM

Yes we should be aware of your feelings getting hurt because bathroom signs.

GTFO

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/14/19 04:25 AM

Ifail has feelings too. bawling

It's simply pettiness, vindictiveness and just being a dickhead.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/14/19 07:04 PM

It's really weird.

The new choice isn't even some made up new "gender" - it's just a "neither/both" choice. It literally impacts nobody.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/14/19 07:07 PM

It's really weird.

The new choice isn't even some made up new "gender" - it's just a "neither/both" choice. It literally impacts nobody.

Yeah but why should other people have "special treatment" when white, straight, males never get special treatment.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/14/19 07:09 PM

Could I select ďfabulousĒ?

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/14/19 07:12 PM

It's really weird.

Its impacting all of the women that got discounted car insurance... so progressive.

dancing

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/14/19 07:36 PM

It's really weird.

Its impacting all of the women that got discounted car insurance... so progressive.

dancing

How?
Posted By: Oakleys_N_Zinka

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/15/19 12:38 AM

Fecal is a walking cognitive distortion.
Posted By: Leaverite

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/15/19 07:42 AM

Drone.

If you are not male, you are not female.

Insectile.

Support your queen.

Re: Gender options CA ID - 01/16/19 03:16 AM

According to most, the X choice should be reserved foo Surfers.
© 2019 SURFER Magazine Forum | Surf News, Fantasy Surfer, Photos, Video, and Forecasting