Surfer.com

Once a dumbass always.

Posted By: otf

Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 04:54 AM

Got to thinking about surfing present.
Today it's after for all, I get it! Costco, SUP's and every fvcktard you
Can think of. It's natural progression. Well, I'm stuck in my old ways now that I'm
In my late fifties. I won't say where it was , but between Newport and Dana point habor I
Left a severe message to a couple of kooks. First of all, I might end up with a couple of black eyes and a bloody lip. No big deal, CVS pharmacy , Tylenol and ice packs and five days later I'm just fine. But said kook, could be putting two Costco boards and a $700.00 dollar custom
Board in the trash while I'm sipping Starbucks and nursing my wounds. Money talks, and MMA wanna be's walk. Everyone had lost faith in control of the line-up. I get it. But some of us old timers believe in teaching lessons. So we drop a little blood or get screamed at by all the wanna be Kelly Slaters. We laugh and just handle it. Till you have to move, park , paddle out or drive away. If you're a Fukking asshole???
You're going to be sent a productive notice of behavior. Behave , share and respect. Or you're checkbook is going to cost you. I know everyone here thinks those days are gone , but make no mistake, it is still carried on and by the people who truely love the ocean, love the surf and appreciate respect in the line up. If I go somewhere, and don't know anybody, my ass goes to to end of the line or the kiddie bowl. No being stupid . I'm just saying, today's times have changed, but when you're changing you're wetsuit off and the guy with the big Chevy Silverado just drove over both you're boards? Think twice before acting like some MMA wanna be asswipes in the line up again .

FVCK salt creek!!!
Posted By: littlewave

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 05:10 AM

Huh?
Posted By: keenfish

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 05:24 AM

I hope your tires spun and chirped after you ran over the boards! grin2

shaka

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 05:39 AM

I'm probably going to get my ass kicked if they see me again. But nobody called the cops and nobody got my license plate .
But if you're dumb enough to be blatant assholes in the surf, go up and vape and blast loud horrible music while changing?
You deserve a wake up call. I'm not judge, jury or executioner, just the message boy. At my age I laughed my ass off the whole way back up PCH back to Newport. Or just gave me satisfaction knowing , lesson learned, even in the day of lawyers, cops and stupidity.

Two Costco Wavestorms and one one custom board
Crushed. Hahaha. Yeah! I'll probably get mine in Karma, but gawd damn it was fun .
Reminded me of old times. So far, nobody has said shyt to me.
Hahaha. But then again, if they do? I'm ADD!!!!
Posted By: shiver_me_timbers

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 06:32 AM

I love this story. Thanks OTF.
Posted By: SurfFuerte

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 07:50 AM

in this world today? me thinks karma is working overtime just to keep up with her daily chores, let alone all the new ones piling on daily...

sometimes the ole gal just needs a helpin hand.
Posted By: rts265

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 12:26 PM

applause2
Posted By: laidback

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 02:35 PM

Posted By: GWS

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 02:52 PM

lol

Delete. Delete. Delete.

You have no future writing fiction. wink
Posted By: Sharkbiscuit

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By: GWS

Delete. Delete. Delete.

In 2018, this.
Posted By: Autoprax

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 04:22 PM

Can't wave storms handle being run over?
Posted By: StuAzole

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 04:26 PM

Salt Creek locals are funny.

You should go up to Venice and find that angry black chick next.
Posted By: keenfish

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Sharkbiscuit

Delete. Delete. Delete.

In 2018, this.

Posted By: the janitor

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 06:14 PM

lol

Delete. Delete. Delete.

You have no future writing fiction. wink

I'd like to see The Sensual Writer's treatment of this fictional story
Posted By: rice

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: otf
one one custom board
Crushed. Hahaha. Yeah! I'll probably get mine in Karma, but gawd damn it was fun .

Huh.
Posted By: 000

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 07:08 PM

yes delete

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 07:25 PM

That rehab seemed to work wonders.

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 07:45 PM

Relax you guys, what are they going to do?
Throw me in jail for accidentally backing over some
boards. Accidents happen. Or so they seem .
And yes, rehab worked wonders . I feel alive and happy again.
Hope you freaks have a great weekend.
Posted By: Sharkbiscuit

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/07/18 08:08 PM

I don't know, and I don't want to know. I was really planning on about five months of mostly wetsuits minus some road trippage and being able to count on one hand the times I surfed around other people and was exposed to the latest in f-----ry. It seems like just yesterday I was reading about die funboard die. Then I learned that a GoPro mount means expect f------ry. Now they have scimitars on the bottom of SUPs and one even has a motor.

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/08/18 01:11 AM

Lmao

You should delete I agree

You should also drive to Venice and surf with bgs

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/08/18 04:10 AM

this thread is almost as silly as filming yourself comitting a crime, and posting it on youtube
glad u got those dorks, but dont let this thread let u get got
get it?
Posted By: DVR433

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/08/18 04:40 AM

Just made it thru the malibu fires. I'm with you OTF. After the gratitude of the community coming together, and whats really important in life, I woke up one day thinking a lot of wavestorms and SUP's got incinerated. And the lineup will be less crowded

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/08/18 08:46 AM

You guys are the best . I'm not worried or panicked at my old age.
Sometimes? Shyt happens in life and you make the wrong decisions for
the right reasons . I know karma or the law will bite me in the ass, but at least
It was fun and reminded me of my youth and what was " once was".
Take care of stupidity. But it sure felt good leaving a message from the
past. I can guarentee ! If those three guys ever see me again, they will not call
the cops, they will beat the living hell out of me. And so I probably deserve it,
But , at least somebody represented in 2018 like back in the 70's. Behave or get fvcked!
To many liberals and lawyers paddling out. The next time one of my erBB brethren see me?
I might be black and blue, but happy as fvck. I won't be around for all
The stadium surf and fvcktard ways, but glad I stepped up and left at least one message. To the present
Retards.
Might have just sent three more A holes thinking twice. Maybe not? There is 50,000.00 new kooks
Every year. But gawd damn , it felt good.
Posted By: shaheeb

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/08/18 09:19 AM

otf I support your action to regulate and teach a lesson. My mind is getting blasted to believe this is the kind of shite going on there now. Its now or never imo. i can see it just getting worse if the new shitbirds to surfing can just do whatever

dont let your friends or friends friends act like assclowns....or ride wavestorms for that matter. i mean wtf
where are all these kooks coming from...
Posted By: buttholesurfer

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/08/18 10:52 AM

LMFAO! bowdown cheers beer
Posted By: Leaverite

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/09/18 02:42 AM

If you were driving an older model car. One without a rear backup camera.

You couldn't see them. It was an unfortunate accident.

I Salute You!!! jam_on cheers

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/10/18 04:39 PM

Throw me in jail for accidentally backing over some
boards. Accidents happen. Or so they seem .
And yes, rehab worked wonders . I feel alive and happy again.
Hope you freaks have a great weekend.

Lulz. Happy, sane people always run over random surfboards in the parking lot.
Posted By: Clayster

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/10/18 04:50 PM

Speaking of boards getting run over: I was in the DR surfing with my brother about ten years ago, and there was this goofy French dude that caught a ride with us to a surf break. He had a fun board shape that was glassed pretty heavily. After the session, he laid his board on the dirt parking lot, whereupon it was promptly backed over by some Dominican dudes. Seemed like an accident to me, but he bellowed at them in French for a while, then they drove off. The funny part was the board had a perfect six inch wide tire depression across the board from rail to rail, but it didn't break. Probably surfed as well as it ever did.
Posted By: ifallalot

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/10/18 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: StuAzole
Salt Creek locals are funny.

You should go up to Venice and find that angry black chick next.

It would be glorious
Posted By: shaheeb

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/10/18 05:36 PM

actually ran over a friends ks merrick tufflite on accident, it was a gift someone given. The board ended up with a nice bfg all terrain tread imprint
Posted By: Bonzer5Fin

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/10/18 09:39 PM

Saw a car pull up on Kam Hwy. Waves were going off. Dude pulls his board out of the back seat, from the driver's side. Big lifted 4x4. Swings the board out, and WHAM!!! Car going by nails it. Dude is just standing there with half a board.
I think there is a lesson here.

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/14/18 06:35 PM

was thinking about it - you can stop looking behind your back - they exchanged them for brand new ones at costco!

roflmao

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/14/18 08:36 PM

points off for lighting up a real cig, especially after giving em shit for vaping
Posted By: test_article

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/15/18 12:55 AM

You guys are the best . I'm not worried or panicked at my old age.
Sometimes? Shyt happens in life and you make the wrong decisions for
the right reasons . I know karma or the law will bite me in the ass, but at least
It was fun and reminded me of my youth and what was " once was".
Take care of stupidity. But it sure felt good leaving a message from the
past. I can guarentee ! If those three guys ever see me again, they will not call
the cops, they will beat the living hell out of me. And so I probably deserve it,
But , at least somebody represented in 2018 like back in the 70's. Behave or get fvcked!
To many liberals and lawyers paddling out. The next time one of my erBB brethren see me?
I might be black and blue, but happy as fvck. I won't be around for all
The stadium surf and fvcktard ways, but glad I stepped up and left at least one message. To the present
Retards.
Might have just sent three more A holes thinking twice. Maybe not? There is 50,000.00 new kooks
Every year. But gawd damn , it felt good.

A lawyer might be able to get a court order to track you down through the erBB and your ISP, Mr. Happy-As-Fvck.

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 12/15/18 05:02 AM

Originally Posted By: 000
points off for lighting up a real cig, especially after giving em shit for vaping

Evin, don't give me shyt. I think the world of you, but I'm an old old man now
FVCK it. You are one of my favorite posters , I wished I was big enough to kick you're
ass, that'll never happen . Just keep busting my balls. Merry Cheistmas E.

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/08/19 04:50 PM

almost went full otf this morning

guy had half his board in adjacent parking spot, i gave him a soft honk, he threw his hands up all pissed

I berated him (cussed him the f out) told him I want this spot because the meter works - maybe he was confused because of my aggression, he was like why do you want to pay - BECAUSE I WANT TO STAY LATE YOU MORON - I was like you really want to start the day like this? dont put your board in a parking spot! he walked away all pissed and put it in the empty spot on the other side!!!

should probably just run it over next time.

I almost became brown lee, or black juan, IDK what name I'd get here if I ended up on the tube. roflmao
Posted By: Fritzo

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/08/19 05:03 PM

without any direct talking to I think the only thing they "learned" is that you might be a horrible driver.

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/08/19 05:19 PM

was it you fritzo fight

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/08/19 05:20 PM

the thing hes gonna learn is if you put your board in an empty spot its gonna get ran the f over.
Posted By: PPK96754

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/08/19 06:31 PM

you aren't Old enough to be claiming old ~ 50's??
There are a few here in there 70's.

A man reaches a certain age where he doesn't want any drama. He doesn't want to fight anyone and if forced to, he will not fight fair. He will not quit and there are no weapons he will not use. It's best to leave him with his coffee, bourbon,weed & cigar. Don't poke the old men. They will hut you.

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/08/19 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: PPK96754

A man reaches a certain age where he doesn't want any drama. He doesn't want to fight anyone and if forced to, he will not fight fair. He will not quit and there are no weapons he will not use. It's best to leave him with his coffee, bourbon,weed & cigar. Don't poke the old men. They will hut you.

PPK! Words of wisdom....I feel like the old man here. people dont have respect. put their boards in empty parking space just because there are others. we're talking about LA here, I know which meters work and which ones don't. I lost my shit over a self centered selfish a-hole, yeah i didn't want any drama but i was ready take it as far as needed to.

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/08/19 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: rts265

PPK! Words of wisdom....I feel like the old man here. people dont have respect. put their boards in empty parking space just because there are others. we're talking about LA here, I know which meters work and which ones don't. I lost my shit over a self centered selfish a-hole, yeah i didn't want any drama but i was ready take it as far as needed to.

There's no shame in backing away and saying, "you win." It's just the other guys "ego" that he wants to "save" now. Fook his ego. I'm not there to boost it. Call me a pussy, you still win & I walk. Don't stir the pot if you don't know the ingredient.(s)
Posted By: Boneroni

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/08/19 08:15 PM

Don't stir the pot if you don't know the ingredient.

Dang PPK, that's some quotable and wise sh!t right there applause2
Posted By: Joshua2415

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/09/19 12:47 AM

the thing hes gonna learn is if you put your board in an empty spot its gonna get ran the f over.

Posted By: ElOgro

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/09/19 02:11 AM

There's no shame in backing away and saying, "you win." It's just the other guys "ego" that he wants to "save" now. Fook his ego. I'm not there to boost it. Call me a pussy, you still win & I walk. Don't stir the pot if you don't know the ingredient.(s)

As far as needed to is sometimes something that neither party, win or lose, ever comes back from.

Howzit Peter! Got the full house going with kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, dogs, etc. Aloha from south Petacalco Bay!

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/09/19 10:18 AM

You're a lucky SOB, el O! Wife, kids & a place for deep contemplation near the beach.
If I get my way, One of these days I'm going to ask for directions to your hacienda. I want to meet your sorry azz and shake your hand & give you a hug, pardner, just because. Deb & your wife can compare cooking fiasco's while we drink.

Love and Aloha from Kauai's north shore! wave2
Posted By: afoaf

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/09/19 07:33 PM

sad hull is sad

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/11/19 04:21 AM

the other dumbass
(legally insane)

Saturday, April 7, 2018
Jill Hansen: The Hawaiian Road Menace
Jill Anjuli Hansen, a 30-year-old blonde with a figure that made Barbie seem bloated, aspired to become a professional surfer. A resident of Honolulu's Maunalani Heights neighborhood, Hansen also claimed to be a model and owner of a swimsuit line. But in her community, if Hansen was known for anything, it was for being a violence-prone woman who drove like a maniac.

In 2010, Hanson was convicted twice for speeding. A year later, police caught her driving without a license and car insurance. Local officers arrested her three times in 2014 for speeding, including driving 72 in a 35-MPH zone. The Maunalani Heights Neighborhood Watch Group's 500 members were alerted to Hansen and her reckless driving habit. A representative of the group reportedly said: "We need everybody to be on the lookout for her, it's that scary. Two people were almost run over by her. One person had a head-on collision with Hansen."

On April 18, 2014, Honolulu police arrested Hansen on a charge of third-degree assault. The judge in that case ordered her to undergo mental evaluation. (According to Hansen's father, she had solicited someone to murder him on Facebook. As a result, he obtained a restraining order against her.)

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014, in the Diamond Head section of Waikiki, 73-year-old Elizabeth Conklin got out of her BMW 328 Wagon in the parking garage to her apartment complex. As Conklin walked away from her vehicle, Jill Hansen, who had followed her into the parking area, slammed her gray Volkswagen Passat into the woman, knocking her twenty feet.

Following the impact, Hansen climbed out of her VW and walked over to the injured woman who was writhing in pain on the garage floor. Instead of calling 911, Hansen returned to her car, climbed in, and was about to take another run at the downed woman when a building employee named Chris Khory grabbed a crow bar and smashed out Hansen's back window.

Mr. Khory's timely intervention caused Hansen to exit the Volkswagen and flee the scene on foot. Paramedics rushed the victim to a nearby hospital where doctors treated Conklin for numerous cuts and bruises.

At the hospital, the victim told police officers that the attack was not the result of an earlier road-rage incident. She believed her attacker had followed her home with the intent of stealing her car. "I parked in my normal parking place," she said. "I got out and all of a sudden woke up in an ambulance. She saw my car, it was the car she wanted. She followed me and was going to kill me to get the car."

An hour or so after running down Elizabeth Conklin in the Waikiki parking garage, Jill Hansen was on her computer updating her Facebook page with a photograph of the victim's BMW. She also informed her Facebook friends and readers that she had just been accepted into the Association of Surfing Professionals. "I am becoming a professional!" she wrote. "I have worked soooo hard to get to where I am today. I am so grateful for the support of surfers and the ASP."

Police officers arrested Hansen at her apartment seven hours after she intentionally plowed into the 73-year-old victim. Officers booked the suspect into jail on the charge of attempted murder. The judge set her bail at $1 million.

In August 2014, the authorities charged Hansen, while awaiting trial at the Women's Correctional Center in Kailua, with violating the protection order acquired by her father. (I'm not sure how she managed this while in custody.)

Circuit Judge Richard Perkins, on September 25, 2014, following a series of psychiatric evaluations of Hansen, found her mentally unfit to stand trial. The judge ordered her to undergo treatment at a local mental health facility.

After regaining her connection to reality through anti-psychotic medication, Jill Hansen went on trial in Honolulu on the charge of second-degree attempted murder. She waived her right to a jury in favor of a so-called bench trial where the judge determined issues of law and fact.

The principal witness during Hansen's 4-day trial on August 23, 2015 involved three mental health experts brought to the stand by the defendant's attorney, Victor Bakke. The psychiatrists, pursuant to Hansen's insanity defense, testified that she had injured the victim while suffering from a psychosis that had rendered her incapable of distinguishing right from wrong. She had therefore been incapable of forming the requisite criminal intent.

On August 27, 2015, Judge Richard Perkins found Hansen, due to her state of mind at the time of the assault, not criminally responsible. Instead of prison, she was sent to a state hospital where she will remain until her doctors determine she can be safely released back into society.
Posted By: Leaverite

Re: Once a dumbass always. - 01/12/19 02:58 AM

There seems to be a big difference between running over people and running over surfboards.

Unless the people in question are holding surfboards.
roflmao
© 2019 SURFER Magazine Forum | Surf News, Fantasy Surfer, Photos, Video, and Forecasting