REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Quisp or Quake? by keenfish @ 01/15/19 08:48 PM

Well? Clearly Quisp FTW!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Pohnpei | Part 1 | The Antecedents by keenfish @ 01/15/19 08:14 PM

POLITICS
skully's slow roll is pickin up speed !! ) this is for the best a man can get !! ( : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSsVvlj6YA
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: I saw a Tranny today by JEwing @ 01/15/19 06:25 PM

My most recent difficult tranny encounter was to try to ID him to move his assets after someone filed a wrongful death lawsuit against him. He had to get a Lawyer who was personally known to me to assist in solving the legal mess he was in. Otherwise
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Wtb 12' Paddleboard by mundus @ 01/15/19 05:10 PM

Awesome, that is what I am looking for, pm me if you decide to sell.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pyzel Phantom Review by thelodge @ 01/15/19 05:00 PM

I have a 5'11 phantom. Got it for 4-6' NJ waves. Took it out today with the AM Med Air Core. Went pretty well in 3-4-5' surf. Felt very responsive, sharp turns but I have to get used to it before I can give a true review. The air core fins seem to w
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts FCS II Fins by Tanner @ 01/15/19 04:44 PM

Firewire set literally ridden once, when I was was trying to prove to myself that I could actually ride a thruster It didn't happen...... Carver rear's never even made it into the ocean.........got rid of all my boards with FCS before I could tr
POLITICS
why wasn't this a story when Montana or North Carolina or Hawaii did this first?
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Custom for Reese by jkb @ 01/15/19 01:49 PM

That's awesome!
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: StuAzoleThat would be great. It's where the focus should be, on both sides. Shame he doesn't mean it or even understand what he's talking about. No. He means it. He's just not saying the rest of it: these will be temporary o
POLITICS
She shot a robber with her legal gun just as 'concealed carry' was intended Dahleen Glanton Contact Reporter Chicago Tribune It is easy to hate guns. Theres not much about them to love except when they save an innocent life. Though the U.S.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Lokbox Sidebits by cbass @ 01/15/19 07:10 AM

got some! Thanks anyway...
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mandala Tri Plane Hull 5'11 by cbass @ 01/15/19 03:28 AM

talked to Manuel about the board and apparently it is a California stubbie as it has a concave in the back... same fin though! and sorry for the tease...
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Walden Mega Magic Surfboard 80 by jameshanks @ 01/15/19 02:49 AM

Walden Mega Magic Surfboard 80 On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Walden-Mega-Magic-Surfboard-8-0/233075061472?
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Boards for mexico by bergie @ 01/15/19 02:28 AM

Hey going to road trip Mexico March and April from pascuales to probably saline cruz or at least Escondido with a 2 weeks stop at la saladita with friends. I wonder which boards to bring in only bring 2 my all around 5'9 and debating about my 5'6 sma
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: NSR..On Pranking Pal Peter.. by SurfFuerte @ 01/15/19 01:45 AM

Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Weird Waves; Minnesota by Leaverite @ 01/15/19 12:59 AM

Their marbles must be like puxawantsy bill. They only poke out in good weather.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: official SHARK thread by Leaverite @ 01/15/19 12:35 AM

Originally Posted By: 000<iframe height="348" width="618" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" src="//players.brightcove.net/4137224153001/b0a6c8ff-7a44-480a-b37c-d71088ce68fb_default/index.html?videoId=5
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Robert's Metamorph by Barknuckle @ 01/14/19 09:15 PM

Picked up a 59 OTR and i like it when its on a waist+ down the line slopey wave instead of a straight up grovel mush burger in which Id ride a LB or my 56 lost bean bag....Anything head or bigger and its maxed out for sure...rode it with Futures
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Family Guy by StuAzole @ 01/14/19 06:13 PM

Yep, so funny. But I kept thinking they were giving Trump way more strength than he actually has. Peter would kick his ass so hard.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: XTR Christmas Sale till 01/01/2019 by crotchgrab @ 01/14/19 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: GoodfishI've had that before, then suddenly got the message that the boards were on their way. They're usually right on the money time-wise, but I think Shey just forgets to update it sometimes... ive had the same thing happe
POLITICS
Gromsdad is completely brainwashed to believe all dems are Satan by years of Faux news, Limbaugh, etc, etc. This allows him to ignore any wrongdoing by his side.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: How Did This Not Happen In Florida? by afoaf @ 01/14/19 04:22 PM

a pringles can doesn't seem like it would be able to hold fluid for very long...
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Firewire Dominator - helium by SBayM @ 01/14/19 03:39 PM

SOLD
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Some History by heelnipstr @ 01/14/19 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By: GWSOriginally Posted By: heelnipstr'The 1 percent thereby lost its historic power to dominate the economy and society. Not until three decades later could the Conservatives return to a governing coalition, having by then accepte
Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >