REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
And by dem party Credibility: zero!
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: GromsDadOriginally Posted By: BillyOceanRevenge? This. ^^^^^. Paybacks are a bitch.......speaking of......LOCK HER UP!!!!! Beyond how sweetly this is deserved, it is necessary to send a message to those who would refuse to p
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: SurfdogOriginally Posted By: manbearpigDid you have that pre written? About how many drafts did you go through? Talk about a lot of emotional investment.... Not even. Just a collection of thoughts and memories on this whole ch
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Now do you see why the news is fake? by BillyOcean @ 03/24/19 06:46 PM

Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Make the Supergirl Pro include men!!! by casa_mugrienta @ 03/24/19 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: 000also contests cost too much to enter, which discriminates against the poor let some of us enter for free Does Brennan's idea to have men compete in the Supergirl Pro mean the men will compete against the women? Since thi
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Chilli Black Vulture by Waxfoot @ 03/24/19 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By: DeskJockeyhttps://ventura.craigslist.org/spo/d/ventura-new-6-0-chilli-black-vulture/6827313903.html Shameless plug for your own sale?
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Still Schrodingers Report by StuAzole @ 03/24/19 05:33 PM

Itll be fun to see the report that Barr specifically said does not exonorate Trump. And my posts have been consistent that way. If Trump is clean Ill be happy we can put the she was robbed thing behind. I dont think its that simple.
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: ifallalotLMAO I've been a "gun turd" my whole life Lie. You've had a sensible stance on g
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pacific Vibrations Fins by Racer1 @ 03/24/19 04:52 PM

View this post on Instagram #surfboardfins #longboardfins #surfing #surfboards A post shared by Pacific Vibrations (@pacificvibrationsfins) on Mar 17, 2019 at 9:43am PDT Got a set of controllers for $59 with free shipping. Gonna
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: GEO, TRUTH, and GeoPac walk into a bar... by SurfFuerte @ 03/24/19 04:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Bonzer5FinOriginally Posted By: SurfFuertescary.... where's the back door? Do you really have to ask THAT question? well ,they are hanging at the Blue Oyster....
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Solo .... now available on Netflix. by SurfFuerte @ 03/24/19 04:42 PM

it's Solo, without the ewoks nor the Free.... just Solo, as in can you make it on your own. couple of real nice shots of the isla.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Creative Juices. Surfboard colored with wine... by 20W-50 and blood @ 03/24/19 03:58 PM

frickin bitchin lookin wood!
POLITICS
remember this? how times have changed
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Russia sends troops to Venezuela by StuAzole @ 03/24/19 03:06 PM

Maybe this is why Trump wants Brazil in NATO!
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bonzer? by 20W-50 and blood @ 03/24/19 02:51 PM

making me hungry!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: aquaman's ohana by Ranch @ 03/24/19 02:03 PM

Had a blast at Makaha the week of the 10th , 2 times , racer has the quote of the year for me , after dark different world , kaisers parking lot Dawn of the Dead special , had a local JR helping glass a wooden board I made , had to meet him there wit
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts anyone member of SNCTM by QuadFin @ 03/24/19 01:11 PM

https://www.snctm.com/etiquette/ A Glimpse Inside Moscow III from Damon Lawner on Vimeo.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Anti Semetic Democrat Party by ifallalot @ 03/24/19 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: afoafOriginally Posted By: Wheelhousewhat the heck is going on? https://thehill.com/policy/defense/435234-2020-dems-avoid-this-years-aipac-conference As of Thursday evening, aides for at least eight candidates told The Hill o
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Its a great day! by StuAzole @ 03/24/19 12:13 PM

If I had to guess, he didnt write them
POLITICS
Cut the lady some slack, until age 18, we're all just a collection of cells or fetuses at best and your silly puritan mores do not apply here.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Hawaii Tapped Out? by casa_mugrienta @ 03/24/19 08:43 AM

Originally Posted By: acnjusaOriginally Posted By: StuAzole[quote=Leaverite]Just read an article about Hawaii hitting its sustainable tourism limit. Maybe more people should move to Hawaii to balance it out. Hello Brazil. Pick up the white courtes
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Becker Surfboard - 7'10" by jameshanks @ 03/24/19 04:00 AM

Becker Surfboard - 7'10" On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Becker-Surfboard-710/153421679808?
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Best day since the 2016 election by MaxKookage @ 03/24/19 12:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Wheelhouseshe's in bad shape bruh She's always looked like that, and she aint dead yet.....
POLITICS
Oh, you read the report?
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Barr to release Mueller conclusions 2Night! by casa_mugrienta @ 03/23/19 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: mundusOriginally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: AutopraxI'm glad RM was able to complete the investigation. If trump was innocent why was he so uncooperative? No smart person wants to be investigated. A good
Page 8 of 14 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 >