REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Investigate Mueller. by sizzld1 @ 03/24/19 11:07 PM

Trust who? Mueller? He didn't come to the conclusion I thought he likely would, but I have no reason to distrust him. He's had a longstanding and highly distinguished career as a public servant. He took an oath to uphold the Constitution. Every indic
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CI Twin by grendel95 @ 03/24/19 10:57 PM

Had one, just didn't have the drive I was expecting. I'm a big fan of the MTF and I thought the twin would have a better low end with the wider tail, not so much. I tried a couple fin sets in it too, not much change from fin to fin.
POLITICS
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=awFcf_1553462350
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: I mostly feel sorry for afoaf. by manbearpig @ 03/24/19 10:38 PM

You seem stressed over this
POLITICS
Where did I say that? I was talking about the difference between an investigator and a prosecutor. Do you think I'm wrong? I will say this though, what evidence is there that Mueller was not being objective?
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Post Barr Summary Question by sizzld1 @ 03/24/19 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: sizzld1Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaI'm just saying GOTCHA because it's the feeble term du jour to attempt to make the poster who outed you as an ass look like an ass. Now I'm "
POLITICS
Whenever Trump repeats something ad nauseum it's a clear tell that he's trying to dupe the public. Case and point, while it still is politically damaging, you can only be convicted of "collusion" in anti-trust cases. It's a purposely chosen
POLITICS
Qsurf is a special kind of idiot.
POLITICS
Gnudz https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2791229&page=1
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: hal9000https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/j5zd...and-the-kremlin Quote:MUELLER JUST DREW A DIRECT LINE BETWEEN TRUMPS BUSINESS AND THE KREMLIN. In January 2016, then-candidate Donald Trump rose to the defense of Russian Pre
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Is This It?: A Trump-Haters Guide to Mueller Skepticism by casa_mugrienta @ 03/24/19 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: stu dogyesterday's drop is only the tip of the iceburg. this thing has tentacles and Mueller is methodically attacking each one of them. guy can't see the forest from the trees. people forget all the other components of this.
POLITICS
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: What will conclude the Trump investigation? by casa_mugrienta @ 03/24/19 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: everysurfrIt will end with State charges and convictions against the boys and kushner. No.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Mueller's Coming by BillyOcean @ 03/24/19 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: StuAzoleOriginally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: BillyOceanOriginally Posted By: AutopraxI think you just substituted an attribute. If so, you may have done it at the subconscious intu
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Will there be any public apologies here? by manbearpig @ 03/24/19 08:50 PM

Wow the last two years were harder on all you than I thought, Im surprised some of you are still with us
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: George Conway by casa_mugrienta @ 03/24/19 08:36 PM

POLITICS
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Time to get rid of FISA by BillyOcean @ 03/24/19 08:04 PM

Secret court being used for political spying The founders wouldve shot people for this
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Proof. by GromsDad @ 03/24/19 07:45 PM

POLITICS
Jump to new posts lol by casa_mugrienta @ 03/24/19 07:37 PM

lol
POLITICS
Layers and layers of fact checkers!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: ****The Official Mueller Report Thread**** by BillyOcean @ 03/24/19 07:19 PM

Originally Posted By: hal9000Bold predictions: -The actual report is much worse than Barr is making it sound. -Someone will leak the report and even risk going to jail for it. Bold prediction: you will be easily manipulated by fake news again
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: FecalFaceYou are having a breakdown Billy. Not enough liberal tears for you to drink? Nobody here claimed anything that's not already known. Everybody said they're happy to wait for the facts from Mueller. In all the 10
POLITICS
Look out Jared- Avenatti is still on the case!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Link? by CharmingSophisticate @ 03/24/19 07:10 PM

Link
Page 7 of 14 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 >