REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 58 Rusty Dwart Too by kroo @ 01/16/19 07:11 PM

Sold
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts FS: Futures Controllers by Hoarder @ 01/16/19 07:10 PM

Black fiberglass futures controllers for sale. Good condition, in north county SD on weekdays, central SD the rest of the time. Will ship. $60 OBO.
Surfer Discussion
Newts first, JOB second. I pretty good run of surf, I think I managed to get in the water all five days that the contest ran.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Surf Photog Wanted in SD this Friday by Bosscachil @ 01/16/19 06:37 PM

Shoot me an email if you're available-- aldensart@gmail.com Shooting from the land with a long lens would probably work best. Thanks.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED. LIDDLE SMOOTHIE by kclibman @ 01/16/19 06:26 PM

8'0" and a steep cost but it's a shape by the man himself. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/spo/d/santa-cruz-8-single-fin-surfboard-greg/6796564868.html
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: grapedrinkOriginally Posted By: bird.You are surprised? Someone who voted for a thin skinned man baby that constantly attacks the press, is constantly playing the victim for the media reporting o
POLITICS
I wouldn't say that agreeing with the idea that the current status quo will always be subject to some adjustments in the details is equal to agreeing with Beto that one or more of the fundamental elements in the Constitution itself need to be revised
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: TROUBLE: The Lisa Anderson Story (film) by Bonzer5Fin @ 01/16/19 04:53 PM

She dated Craig Comen. Lol. She was fvcking hot.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: You guys are slacking... by GDaddy @ 01/16/19 04:53 PM

I saw it in my MSN feed earlier but I figured the commentary on it would write itself.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Can we talk about the Top Marginal Tax Rate? by mundus @ 01/16/19 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: GromsDadYou didn't answer my question dummy. Hey Retard, does nyc water pollution ever effect your beloved Jersey shore?
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Kids Booties by Tanner @ 01/16/19 04:14 PM

Kids booties that have been outgrown. All are in good condition and one pair has never even been worn! Rip Curl G-Bomb Booties - Girls (not women's) size 6 - brand new, still have box (outgrown before she wore 'em!) $20 Rip Curl Dawn Patrol Bootie
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Suspicious? by Mr Doof @ 01/16/19 04:08 PM

Suspicious? To me, no. Death in these things is tragic but reoccurring. But what do the police think? At present,not foul play. Blurb: St. John said the mother, who is the biological mother of the 4-year-old girl, had been watching the children
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Kids Fullsuits by Tanner @ 01/16/19 04:07 PM

Trying to do somewhat of a garage purge and came across all this stuff my kids have outgrown. Maybe it can keep your kiddos warm, the same way it's done for mine. All suits are in really good condition, no tears etc. and were always fresh water rin
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Ordering Federal workers back to work... by manbearpig @ 01/16/19 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: GromsDadIf you work you should and will be paid. If your job is so non-essential that you've been laid off (furloughed) for the duration you should not be paid and your union should have a fund to help you during the layoff no
Surfer Discussion
1984. The Olympics came to Los Angeles, California. I have a friend who still drives her parents, {now deceased}, old car, it still has that custom '84 Olympics license plate with her Family name on it, kinda cool. Surfer Magazine: Summer Olympics W
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Foot in mouth?? by 1whoknows @ 01/16/19 02:17 PM

Wood eye
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Steve King - Done? by sirfun @ 01/16/19 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyOceanOriginally Posted By: GromsDadEver notice how democrats and their media accomplices only look for this stuff as a tool to hurt the opposing political party? Yes This dude is a nobody The only reason anything he say
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Remember when Trump beat ISIS? by GromsDad @ 01/16/19 01:43 PM

Originally Posted By: frvcvsWell theyre back! That didnt take long. Democrats happy.
POLITICS
Not his base.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Suspicious? by manbearpig @ 01/16/19 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: squidleyOriginally Posted By: manbearpigSounds like nanny state baloney to me! .....as evidenced by the subject news story. . I knew you were a closet liberal!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: NATO by hal9000 @ 01/16/19 11:40 AM

It would meet Russia's strategic goals, that's for sure.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: When changing fin size ? by tom@daumtooling @ 01/16/19 10:57 AM

The DX1 has a deep single concave. The Fever has a subtle single concave. The AM templates are all very rakey for their size, which is a whole nother variable. JJ Mediums are slightly less rakey with a bit more tip area. Deep concave takes rocker out
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: frvcvsDoes your article say anything about the talking heads at Fox News like Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Janine Piro constantly tossing his salad? They would account for 9 out of the 10 remaining percentage points.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Hawaii by everysurfr @ 01/15/19 11:08 PM

Work is hard. Some folks want to get ahead, so they swallow that bitter pill. Sure, it would be more relaxing to sit at the beach in Hawaii, never crack a book, and never wake before 9 am. But then in the long run, life is going to suck. It's a
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Gender options CA ID by JEwing @ 01/15/19 10:16 PM

According to most, the X choice should be reserved foo Surfers.
Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >