REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Brazilian Pedro died surfing honolua by Hdip @ 01/17/19 03:27 PM

https://stabmag.com/news/the-heart-wrenc...cals-last-wave/
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FCS2 AM Air Core by kool-aid @ 01/17/19 02:53 PM

They look sick. I think the FT are essentially aircore and they're my go-to fins. Light and stiff, not sure what else anyone would ask for.
POLITICS
Watching the muslimcunt rep from Minnesota on CNN this morning makes me very proud of the work I did in Somalia back in 93.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: What if the Wall is not really about the wall? by StuAzole @ 01/17/19 02:05 PM

So as time goes on here, we're learning that non-essential may not be so non-essential after all. Otherwise, why would the Government be forcing IRS workers, federal farm service workers and air traffic controllers back to work without pay?
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: *** Official Surfing Photo Thread *** by Joshua2415 @ 01/17/19 01:22 PM

POLITICS
Jump to new posts About that public support.... by StuAzole @ 01/17/19 12:36 PM

Trump's wall may not be the great issue he thinks it is... https://www.npr.org/2019/01/17/685539207/poll-trump-approval-down-slips-with-base While the longest government shutdown in U.S. history continues, President Trump's approval rating is down,
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Why don't you have a seat right over there? by MitchellC @ 01/17/19 12:32 PM

Are you guys familiar with S Johnson's famous quote: Depend upon it, sir, when a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight, it concentrates his mind wonderfully. The comment was based on a famous death penalty case for forging a check: https:/
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: CA shark attack this week by rice @ 01/17/19 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: npspMy 18YO grew up with and is good friends with one of the kids that was surfing with Wapner when he was hit. I believe he was the one who took the pics posted on still frothy. Luckily my sons friend is a Del Mar lifeguard and
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Border walls around the wolrd (PHOTOS) by StuAzole @ 01/17/19 11:24 AM

I don't see a problem with a 1700 mile sand berm. Get on it, Trump.
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sk8park tour over Christmas by Belchfire1 @ 01/17/19 11:18 AM

Obslop, the Linda Vista park is super fun. One of the best I've ever been to. Go check it out, if the feeling's right.
Design Forum
I liked the video. Makes me want to pick up a planer again. Thanks for sharing.
POLITICS
Quote:Kind of like how Donald Trump always outdoes Alec Baldwin's impression of him, the papers that the Sokal Squared hoax imitates are often just as bizarre or more so (read @RealPeerReview on Twitter for a taste). Except Alec Baldwin's shitty imp
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pacific Vibrations Fins by shaheeb @ 01/17/19 03:15 AM

was looking for speed dialers but think gonna pass on the chinese deals
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Channel Islands surfboard: 6' 6" x 18 3/4 x 2 3/8 by jameshanks @ 01/17/19 02:32 AM

Channel Islands surfboard: 6' 6" x 18 3/4 x 2 3/8 On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Channel-Islands-surfboard-6-6-x-18-3-4-x-2-3-8/153342622508?
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Craigslist Thread by FresnoRipper @ 01/17/19 12:02 AM

Mine https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/6796933201.html Got a quad version coming
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Wtb: fcs2 MR twin fin by winwin @ 01/16/19 11:57 PM

Founs some. Thanks .
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: OB surf cam by casa_mugrienta @ 01/16/19 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: tenoverI love OB. It's one of the last, "un-gentrified" beach towns in California. It's already changing, but it still has such distinct, unique feel. SB50 will change all that.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Gillette: The Best a Man Can Get? by GDaddy @ 01/16/19 11:09 PM

Originally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: GDaddyQuote:Right, so when given an equal choice, some women make decisions that are different. What's your conclusion? They shouldn't be given equal choices? Who besides the affirmative action
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts WTB: Jack Jensen AK4 Quads by speak @ 01/16/19 10:31 PM

Looking to purchase a set of Jack Jensen quads, the ones they used to sell at Surfy Surfy. Alternatively, if anyone knows where I can purchase them, please let me know!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Win a national championship and get a Big Mac by grapedrink @ 01/16/19 10:26 PM

Quote:BUT thee inside was still as pink as my last girlie~friends pu**y! Sounds like you do have some kind of allergic reaction to undercooked beef. I wouldn't mess with it either if I were in your shoes. Better to stick with well done like some of
Foil Surfing
Jump to new posts Re: Best foil for you. by Steamroller @ 01/16/19 10:00 PM

geta GoFil..cant lose.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Mitch McConnell by 1whoknows @ 01/16/19 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: 1whoknowsBetween him and Ted Cruz? Keep your fantasies to yourself. Hmm. Not what I was thinking of. But you were.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Patterson Surfboards by jarrif @ 01/16/19 09:27 PM

So looking forward to hearing more reviews on the IF15. Timmy's really found a great surfer to partner with. I had a couple Pat O'connell trade ins 15 years ago that were magic. Think I might go for a custom IF15
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit.....done? by heelnipstr @ 01/16/19 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: GDaddyOriginally Posted By: heelnipstrOriginally Posted By: GDaddyOriginally Posted By: heelnipstrOriginally Posted By: GDaddyPermission? I don't need permission from you to refrain from such commentary. I sometimes do it in
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: JEwingOriginally Posted By: AutopraxOriginally Posted By: casa_mugrientaLOL You guys/politicians/med students (I throw them in too cuz of the rose colored glasses they wear) have no concept of wha
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >