REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, this place is quiet... by 3dXman @ Yesterday at 11:28 AM

Bitter BUrning in there blisterd Butts as the y Crawl around Naked on there knees & cry like the lesbian Queen RAChel Maddo.!1 Lotsa Laffs!!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Full Scale IQ Test. by FecalFace @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

So which horoscope sign are you? via GIPHY
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Autoprax's Hell by FecalFace @ Yesterday at 10:50 AM

This is like one of them open carry "protests". Of course, it's Texas.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Bosch Modified Planer for Shaping by redrider @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

Thanks, Barry! I am showing it to Tim (Stamps) this week when he returns.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Most consistent area of Florida surfwise? by Sharkbiscuit @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By: mundusSounds like fishing just about everywhere. It's different from Spring/Fall. Fall has the mullet run so that's a wildcard. Right now with the water still in the 60s/70s, things like tide and whatnot have a different effec
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: LA Marathon (and music suggestions) by b.r. @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

nice work patrolman, maybe the kids will go easy on you today at school if you are going in.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Just imagine the panic at the FBI and DOJ this morning by BillyOcean @ Yesterday at 08:47 AM

POLITICS
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Pete Buttigieg by Duffy @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

A gay president named booty-judge? We definitely need this.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: death-blow for the reputation of the American news media by BillyOcean @ Yesterday at 08:08 AM

Imagine being so emotionally driven that you squander your only asset
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: PAGING AUTOPRAX!!! by Autoprax @ Yesterday at 07:57 AM

"He that corrects a mocker gets a blot."
POLITICS
Click into his Twitter feed if the facts aren't too painful... Good morning. The NYT didn't even try to caveat the truth to make the medicine go down a bit more smoothly for their readers. Their front-page headline this morning, as crystal cl
POLITICS
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What boards to bring to North Shore? by NEsurf4 @ Yesterday at 05:25 AM

Very true. We've surfed Diamond Head a couple of times and it has been super fun. I just always seem to miss any swell on the north shore and am dying to surf some solid yet not double overhead + waves - and it's nice to be able to bike from where we
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Drain the swamp by BillyOcean @ Yesterday at 05:11 AM

Absolutely There is no walking away from this
POLITICS
Multiple attempts by Russians to approach campaign Each time, Trump team refused And yet, deep state treated Trump as a criminal Why?? I think we all know
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: I love a Good "Good Book" thread by peaceman @ Yesterday at 04:42 AM

Finished A Confederacy of Dunces recently. I think the title put me off, thinking it would be difficult boring read, how wrong I was. Its a masterpiece, very readable, very funny, the story is very well constructed and all fits together like dare I
POLITICS
Anyone have any speculations?
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Dan Crenshaw the next GOP Presidential candidate by Wheelhouse @ Yesterday at 02:32 AM

POLITICS
Eric Holder https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/7/eric-holder-slammed-fast-and-furious-obstruction/
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: I Was Wrong by MaxKookage @ Yesterday at 01:33 AM

If there'es one thing I've learned from my wife, it's that there's always time for an "I told you so".
POLITICS
Jump to new posts I mostly feel sorry for FecalFace by Wheelhouse @ Yesterday at 01:21 AM

well maybe I dont
POLITICS
Jump to new posts 2 years but not exonerated? LOL by Wheelhouse @ Yesterday at 01:08 AM

Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Futures vs FCS (cant) by josh808 @ Yesterday at 12:12 AM

Greg, how hard would it be to sand and add fiberglass/resin to a Futures fin base in order to modify the cant angle of the actual fin? Any recommendations on how to accomplish this accurately? Thanks!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: NOW can we get back to shaming Lena Dunham? by everysurfr @ 03/24/19 11:35 PM

Nope. Lena isn't a political figure. I've never understood the fascination with her on the Politics forum. Here you go, have at it here. https://www.reddit.com/r/LenaDunham/
Page 6 of 14 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 >