REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Were you a democrat before Trump? by mundus @ 01/18/19 03:42 PM

Originally Posted By: manbearpigSo the premise of this question, disagree with trump=democrat. People of limited intelligence only see things in black and white.
POLITICS
goasts...
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTB 5-10ish Speed Dialer by angryogie @ 01/18/19 01:50 PM

thanks all: went with Oceanslide's suggestion and ordered a 5-10 straight from DK. Great guy and magic hands. Yew!!!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie by manbearpig @ 01/18/19 01:36 PM

No. This time your just bat shit retarded. Im sorry if that truth hurt.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Can we talk about the Cheeto diet? by grapedrink @ 01/18/19 12:59 PM

1 minute mark "
POLITICS
The focus should be on HIllary and Obama. That's where the real criminal activity is at. -GromsDad, out!
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 6'7" Sharp Eye custom step-up by MrDobalina @ 01/18/19 11:43 AM

That lil guy looks sick!Someone is going to score.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Directed Cohen To Lie To Congress by ifallalot @ 01/18/19 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By: cdesIt is actually: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1622 He's shading me. It's a philosophical discussion.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Twin Keels for Futures System by J-Bone @ 01/18/19 10:57 AM

Thanks everyone...I was able to find some.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Jan. 17, 1893 by heelnipstr @ 01/18/19 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By: oneula
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through by ifallalot @ 01/18/19 10:13 AM

Can one of you Strava people start doing this? https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/j5zyw...7kmuRgeWv9MVE2E
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted: Lockbox Keels by Icanmakeit @ 01/18/19 09:58 AM

https://rainbowfins.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Ffish-ci-lokbox&page=4
Foil Surfing
Jump to new posts Re: Footstraps or No Footstraps by Kaser1 @ 01/18/19 09:58 AM

Originally Posted By: slopokecrIf you use a soldering iron or hot nail to poke the holes, the holes (and strap) will have better integrity. I have one of those...thanks for the tip
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTB lokbox Ci turbo keels by Icanmakeit @ 01/18/19 09:56 AM

Bump
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: acnjusaBarack was swift enuf to stay out of Syria with respect to going "all in." got pasted for doing the right thing. as Vietnam fades from most minds there are some from which it does not. He sent enough to be wr
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Proctor vid by Steezy_B @ 01/18/19 01:20 AM

I love the outline, might be a 2019 pick up
POLITICS
You're playing semantic games using the distinction between criminal and civil cases.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Finally, a QUALITY Asian import surfboard by Havoc4k @ 01/17/19 10:57 PM

Originally Posted By: RetropeteYou could alter the ride of the board with custom air fills from different locations. helium ftw! call it the helium build lol
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Dear Nancy, by GromsDad @ 01/17/19 10:31 PM

It was a Greyhound bus full of people.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Do you love L.A as much as I do? by ringer @ 01/17/19 10:11 PM

In two days we're going to move our 22 year old girl into a decent apartment in Mid-Wilshire where it is a reasonable (for LA standards) drive for a couple of years to the public and extremely affordable academic institution where she will get her RN
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: This is a joke, I don't have a dog. by craigj532 @ 01/17/19 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: spongeOriginally Posted By: craigj532[quote=sponge]For real? When I've been there (rarely), there's usually more photographers than surfers. True, but more people there nowadays, on the beach and in the water. Sad.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Finally someone did it right by casa_mugrienta @ 01/17/19 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: silentbutdeadlyOriginally Posted By: PES78taint quit pussy footing I'll cut to the chase. SPREAD YOUR CHEEKS SO WE CAN SEE YOUR ASSHOLE
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Is Diane Feinstein a Chinese operative? by frvcvs @ 01/17/19 04:10 PM

POLITICS
Originally Posted By: hal9000Originally Posted By: StuAzoleI hesitate to add that the court's decision didn't actually deal with the issue of whether or not asking the citizenship question was constitutional. Instead, it focused on whether Trump had
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Board longevity/durability by Retropete @ 01/17/19 03:35 PM

Thanks for that. Yes it definitely is hefty. But I don't mind that since it will help with it's momentum in good waves. I've given it a test surf in some good Beachbreak waves and it's buttery smooth to ride. It had crossed my mind that as the blank
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >