REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surfer Classifieds
6'0 X 18'' ROUNDED PINTAIL RIP CURL SURFBOARD 6-4 TOP WITH A 4oz BOTTOM SOLID On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/60-X-18-ROUNDED...D/123553653612?
POLITICS
Aside from the fact that the article is from 2014, who theFuck were they polling back then?
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official Snow Surfing 2018 - 2019 Thread*** by sd_101 @ Yesterday at 01:43 AM

Originally Posted By: LeaveriteTimes have changed since the last time I was there in 2004. Its all good. I think I was there in 2015. My memory of which year was which is not as good as it used to be. Wouldnt recommend it for boarders. Def
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Longboard by Oceanslide @ Yesterday at 12:35 AM

Im sure there are TONS of options in the sub $700 range, but that Wood log posted here looks pretty sick for micro waves and nose riding.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: what'z on the menu? by buttholesurfer @ Yesterday at 12:22 AM

Originally Posted By: ringer6310 Sandwich from Big Belly Deli on PCH in West Newport. Turkey, bacon, avo, lettuce, tomato, some kinda good mustard, on some kinda good bread. Sour pickle, pepperoncini, and potato salad on the side. That place is gr
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What has been your best erBB all star session? by Leaverite @ 01/18/19 11:57 PM

I remember witnessing watching GBG change a tire on the side of HWY 1
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: south bay..... by patrolman @ 01/18/19 11:43 PM

I surfed a day this past week, first with only one guy out for about 45 minutes, then by myself for about 20 minutes, then with one girl out for another 45 minutes before a "crowd" of six descended on us. It was offshore, overhead and rip
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Electric Sunglasses by Leaverite @ 01/18/19 11:07 PM

A long time skiier. Vaurnets through the 70's. early 80's. Then a switch in the 90's to Ray Bans. Prescription lenses, heavily polarized, to the point if you are wearing them you cannot even see a computer screen. Great for sailing.
Surfer Discussion
grabbed a couple off my phone from the recent past... if people ask me if I go to Church I say yes on occasion when warranted. [img:center][/img] and the waves around where i live are usually weak and can be crowded [img:center][/img] but you
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Big Sur road opening by Leaverite @ 01/18/19 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: rice Hw1 closed right now at both the Mud Creek and Paul's slides. Might open tomorrow. Hope so; my daughter and pals are planning to camp up there on Saturday. You realize both Plaskett and Kirk Creek campgrounds are close
Surfer Discussion
Originally Posted By: LeaveriteOriginally Posted By: James -Bummer Jim-DevlinTeeth from dead whale being stolen https://www.khon2.com/news/local-news/te...Ki1Y0sxJYlE1ElA Actually they are SUPing out to it. I saw that article today. Stupid fv
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Santa Barbara this weekend? by _____ @ 01/18/19 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Boneroni PM me and I'll make you a map. After the high tides and big swell I bet theres some interesting stuff washed up along the beaches. Should be a beautiful weekend and theres plenty of opportunity for non muddy walking
Surfer Discussion
171 this morning 6 over, the struggle is real
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Zuckerburg Kauai Land grab continues by oneula @ 01/18/19 09:06 PM

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2019/01/1...ac254c3aa100435 So why did these trouble makers from the Kingdom of the Atooi have to fly all the way from Kauai to rush the Office of Hawaiian Affairs and assault a couple staffers and frighten the rest to
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 9'8" Micah Wood Noserider for sale by silentbutdeadly @ 01/18/19 09:04 PM

Damn dude you have some nice looking boards.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Official Bird & Nature Post by keenfish @ 01/18/19 09:01 PM

Yellow-rumped warbler. This bird is smaller than a McDonalds french fry bird. Not super sharp but got the launch.
Surfer Discussion
If your time was that valuable, you are already losing money reading and writing responses to this thread. The police officer just won twice.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Enough Mueller Stuff by sizzld1 @ 01/18/19 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: hammiesOriginally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: StuAzoleI'm starting to think Trump wants to be impeached. Sometimes I do believe the theory that he never really wanted to be President and now he's stuck. His ego
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: GromsDadWhen you can't find a shred of evidence of collusion to rig an election.... It's already been proven dummy. You just aren't paying attention.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aloha Fr!day! by buttholesurfer @ 01/18/19 06:17 PM

Now that's an Aloha Fr!day!
Surfer Discussion
For some this forum is all they have in life
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 6'2" Michael Miller Bonzer Magic for sale by shawnzee @ 01/18/19 04:43 PM

straw hat included in this deal
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Can we talk about sewage at C Street? by rts265 @ 01/18/19 04:43 PM

quit bjj man.......best thing I ever did. I might get back into it if my kids ever do.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Lost a friend at Pipeline today (1/17/19) by Truth @ 01/18/19 04:11 PM

Love and hug the ones you got
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Giving New Life to ISIS by ifallalot @ 01/18/19 04:04 PM

Not our problem
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >