REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
When you get stressed you revert to pyschobabble. I'm telling you Skip the psychobabble for a little self analysis.
Surfer Classifieds
Both sets are sold. Thank you.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: RU still #withher? by Autoprax @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: The Coup Silenced. Must Watch! by Autoprax @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

How could it be coup if pence was the replacement?
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Board Review: Lost Sabotaj by kool-aid @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: freeride76Disagree. The purpose of the board isn't quick rail to rail transition but turning off the rocker curve. Yeah bro, you trippin. Go narrow, go faster.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Official hal9000 welfare check (for real this time!) thread by casa_mugrienta @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

lolz
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: I Just Have One Question. by sirfun @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Totally not an insane dictator move.... by mundus @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

That's kinda humorous.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: #resistance by BillyOcean @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Is everyone in California that punchable?
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: There's no upside to the gloat by manbearpig @ Yesterday at 08:08 PM

Why you gotta talk about Sarah Huckabee like dat?!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Trump saying he is exonerated of Obstruction? by Mr Doof @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By: frvcvsJust like OJ was exonerated for murdering Nicole and Ronald Goldman! Charges filed, there was trial with jury of peers, a verdict rendered, and it was innocence for OJ. President Trump hasn't been charged, so, legally
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: The Resistance is Dead by BillyOcean @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Anyone who says Resistance with a straight face is to be pitied at this point
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Limes vs lemons by FecalFace @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

That's the plan, to store it in the freezer, for dessert toppings etc. 3 bottles of Tito's and only about 3 cups of syrup, hopefully no freeze. I debated whether to leave the peels in but the citrus flavor was already pretty strong and I'm impati
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone remember that guy? by xxx @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Bonzer5FinWhy do you hate Surfer Wayne Kelley so much? Fvcker! You beat me to it! Butt what about his girlfriend? Post up some pics of her!!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Cryptocurrencies by Mr Doof @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

Hahhaha, we'll see. Way back when, it took me $15 of juice and a week to make 1 bitcoin.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts WTB 6' Firewire Greedy Beaver or Creeper by k00karacha @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

Let me know if you got either one of these
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Rincon Classic by Duffy @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Congrats to Frank!
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: AutopraxOriginally Posted By: casa_mugrientaNot just CNN. Read the piece. It's full of facts, facts, facts. Really. Read it. Did you need me to catalogue a list of news sources driven
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Did Deep State just assure Trumps re-election? by BillyOcean @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

On Russia, any dem candidate who hopes to have a shot post primary has to find a way to move on Most dems will double down to appease base bloodlust and destroy themselves in process
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: The ErBB smell test by Duffy @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

What are we hoping to sniff out?
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread by Bman76 @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

Legend!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: NOT MY CONGRESS! by sizzld1 @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

You know you're heading down a retarded path when GromsDad wholeheartedly agrees with you. "Illegal coup"
POLITICS
Avenatti was probably using the Stormy Daniels extortion model. Hey, Trump paid so go big or go home. Wonder how many other people and businesses he and his accomplices extorted money from?
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: DK Swordfish review by lovisa @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

Resurrecting an old thread. Just got a 6'1 from DK, futures boxes. Any reccos on fins? Picked up a used pair of tyler warrens to start. Flat fronts, 80/20 rear foil.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Live TV Streaming Services by jkb @ Yesterday at 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: grapedrinkOriginally Posted By: jkbOriginally Posted By: FecalFaceYouTubeTV I cut the cable awhile back. Works great. No Comedy Central No Discovery Channel No History Channel No Travel Channel No HGTV No DIY No HBO
Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 14 >