REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: High Crimes, tRump and perjury by hal9000 @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: mundusIt was a classic non denial denial, of course the brainwashed rubes are going to claim, it exonerates their cult leader. Again.....notice that Trumpworld has yet to categorically deny that Trump told Cohen to lie to Cong
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Aquaman and the objectification of men. by GDaddy @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: frvcvsOriginally Posted By: GDaddy If those two banged and had a kid it'd be... B A E R
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: The Big Story of the Day by DerDer @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: sussleGromsdad agrees with Mueller and is quoting CNN. does this mean he has finally come to his senses? what's next? cats and dogs, living together? Don't think so... He's posting articles from Judicial Watch, a right wing
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Does this Beta guy have a job? by FecalFace @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

Who are you competing with? What did you win? It should be a pretty straight forward answer since EVERYTHING is a competition. Dumbass.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts FINS by shaheeb @ Yesterday at 07:11 PM

Futures Hayden shapes mediums futures thruster generation series exc $60 no dings on edges, small scratch on white logo, little abrasion on another seen in pics... Rainbow Fin Company futures quad set. RFC 4.5 R5/R8 exc $60 no blems, excel
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Carbon boards by twinzerfan @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: xmesa good point... although im pretty sure carbon cloth has different properties at different weights than other cloth, so being able to use a lighter cloth (that theoretically is stronger at the same weight) would also contri
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: tRUMP by sickdog @ Yesterday at 06:42 PM

Everysurfr, You sir are my favorite staunch Republican. On another topic, A million guys know how a cutting torch operates, Is no one at the news stations, or congress, Pentagon, etc. familiar with one? Backpack portable at Harbor Freight around $35
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Money in the wrong hands. by BillyOcean @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

I sort of hope de blasio turns NYC into a shithole again so I can buy a decent apartment
POLITICS
Jump to new posts ... by ifallalot @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

Nevermind Please delete
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Really? by xxx @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

https://abc7.com/families-of-slain-teens-file-lawsuit-over-emergency-response/5096677/ I'm wondering how, when, and who to sue.....
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: what is the current state of popoyo? by flyinraptr @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By: manbearpigWhats the earliest everything aligns for consistent barreling beachies? My main travel timeframe is Jan-March. Typically - things get started around mid-March but the season doesn't kick off til April. Summer month
Surfer Discussion
Originally Posted By: subwayphew, the subject line really nails it. i'm not crying you're crying
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking Adventurous Couple by Big_Ups @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: RemyXOHow the eff do you get from the boat up to the platform? Ladder up the posts? Or do you land on top by heli? Winched up. There is a helipad on the roof too. There used to be stairs that rusted out.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts WTB: Future EA Blackstix 3.0 by catdocNJ @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

Looking for a used thruster set and ship to NJ. Let me know what you have.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 8'3" Paul Gross Designs by profkrispy @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

The board is sold! Thank you for your interest.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts FCS2 quad rears FW template by hackeysaky @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

FCS2 quad rears. PC Carbon construction. Firewire template. Ridden 1x. I'm just not a quad guy, particularly on the board for which they were purchased. $40 shipped CONUS. Specs can be found here: https://www.surffcs.com/pages/fcs-fin-data
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crude Humor (NSR) by john4surf @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

A woman goes to a counselor, worried about her husband's temper. The counselor asks, "What's the problem? The woman says, "I don't know what to do. Every day my husband loses his temper for no reason. It scares me." The Counsel
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: The Benefits of Impeachment by GDaddy @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Apparently there's some outrage on the left over in the UK because some Labour MP got called a fascist by a mob while she was being interviewed on camera, and NOW they're fretting about how to legally curtail that sort of abuse.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Your step ups, semi guns, and guns (photo thread) by manbearpig @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

Originally Posted By: GWSOriginally Posted By: manbearpig I was reminded today why the G step up is my favorite board in my quiver at a left breaking rivermouth. First wave, brand new board but it felt like an old friend Rob worked hard on that
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official Surf Podcast Thread*** by silentbutdeadly @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Lol yeah I thought that was funny too. Imagine how many people paddle up to and around you. I'd be annoyed but It comes with the territory I guess. I'm not a fan of FW but I absolutely cannot blame tomo for going that route. He seems to have the gr
Surfer Discussion
OK, next topic: -Reese's peanut butter cups -Twix -Kit Kat Are any of these candy bars? They're in the candy bar section and two of them are in bar form.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Get well Ruth by GromsDad @ Yesterday at 10:38 AM

Worth reading: https://www.scotusblog.com/2019/01/empir...ive-successors/
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The 10 Best Clips of 2018? by john4surf @ Yesterday at 10:36 AM

Wow!
POLITICS
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTB. Speed dialer futures by shaheeb @ Yesterday at 03:43 AM

....still looking
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >