REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Autopsy Of The Failed Coup (Worth Reading) by afoaf @ Today at 10:29 AM

keep playing yourself, bud.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Rubes by ifallalot @ Today at 10:26 AM

Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crude Humor (NSR) by john4surf @ Today at 10:26 AM

This Is How You Sell A Washing Machine Right over the German border in Denmark, there are a couple of "Fleggaard" supermarkets (belonging to the Costco family) where you really find everything your heart craves, especially high tech an
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: For Bohter by Bohter @ Today at 10:17 AM

Here's one for the critical thinkers out there. Ever questioned if we really did go to the moon? This is a good compilation of photos and critical thought. Don't need a high IQ to see thru the deception folks...common sense. Take the common sense
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: BillyOcean What good is high IQ if you don't already know, I can't explain, and you will never understand.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Do Trumpsters believe and respect Mueller now. by GromsDad @ Today at 10:08 AM

Question is overly simplistic. The entire process was tainted and flawed. Meuller should have wrapped this up in weeks or a few of months at most.
POLITICS
POLITICS
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: "stu_dog's Greatest Hits." L-O-L-Z!!! by casa_mugrienta @ Today at 07:51 AM

And a new one! LMAO! The gift that keeps on giving! https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2933843&gonew=1#UNREAD Originally Posted By: stu dogDid Barr end the Mueller investigation prematurely without letting it
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Meuller Investigation Meme Thread. by GromsDad @ Today at 06:51 AM

POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Illegal Coupe Predictions by BillyOcean @ Today at 06:20 AM

Originally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: GromsDadOriginally Posted By: FecalFaceYou two are insane with your coups. THERE WAS NO FVCKING COUP. Nobody will be arrested. What will happen though is that Trump will be exposed as a crimina
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: RBG to retire at the end of the SCOTUS term! by BillyOcean @ Today at 06:06 AM

He should nominate Bill Clinton as a troll
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Hi Clerks! by BillyOcean @ Today at 06:02 AM

As recently as three weeks ago, Mr. McCabesacked by the bureau for a lack of candortold CNN that he still thought it possible President Trump was a Russian asset. Again, on what evidence? Ditto for Mr. Clapper, who said he agreed completely
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Hayden Shapes Misc. 58 by jameshanks @ Today at 03:52 AM

Hayden Shapes Misc. 58 On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hayden-Shapes-Misc-5-8/292995551414?
POLITICS
Did Barr end the Mueller investigation prematurely without letting it be publically known? The grand jury was extended 6 months back in January. Rick Gates sentence memo was delayed to May as he was continuing cooperation. Cold blooded by Barr. S
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Roberts Twonzer by Aruka @ Today at 01:10 AM

Originally Posted By: BarknucklePicked up a used 5'11 42L Brofish and all I gotta say is I'm super stocked at the amazing amount of speed down the line and it held with all the power I could throw at it. It's a bit oversized for me, i'm 46, 5'10 190
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Chinas taking their pandas back by 1whoknows @ Today at 12:50 AM

Originally Posted By: CharmingSophisticatePanda's are gay. (The apostrophe incorrectly used)
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tofino late July/ early August by JJJJS @ Today at 12:37 AM

Thanks for the information. I'm staying in Port Alberni because I can't afford to stay in Tofino or Ucluelet or anywhere on that coast really... I won't have a surfboard, wetsuit or a vehicle but this easygoing approach has favored me in the past and
POLITICS
"How did we all get such bad info?" >brennan_relieved_there_was_not_a_criminal_conspiracy_with_russia_good_news_for_country < (video embed doesn't seem to work) The lib-left MSM wanted it to be true so much, they reported it as such. Th
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Bro. Malta bro by sizzld1 @ Today at 12:28 AM

POLITICS
Pretty sure Caca is in the lead by 4 kunt hairs.
POLITICS
"The noose is tightening" Is Mueller Blondie?
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Burch fish trade feeler by condude @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

If my 5'3 Chunk didn't fit like a glove, I'd be all over that. I can't believe that hasn't been swooped up already. Excellent price for a board that just plain works in anything.
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Heading to Troncones... by ElOgro @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

I dont live in Troncones and havent been there for many years but it sounds like what we call El Coral, there used to be a cattle corral there. People have been surfing there since before I lived in the area and thats 25 years. It doesnt break of
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Can someone please explain the nature of time? by NrthStreet @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Not as cool as True Detective, but the Adventure Time cartoon ending had it pretty right: BMO the video game singing....if you watch this with your kids its pretty teary: Time is an illusion that helps things make sense So we are always living in
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 >