REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: hammiesBasically calling anybody anything is some kind of -ism, and will get you branded as some kind of -ist or -phobe. Unless you are poking fun at straight white males. Yup, as illustrated
Surfer Discussion
Oh did I say my resting pulse was in the mid-40s? Got it down as far as 37. Just so long as it doesn't bottom out at 0.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FCS freedom leash. by Oeste858 @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

Originally Posted By: GoodfishThe replacement they sent me just suffered the same fate as the first. Had about 20 surfs with it. Nothing much above head-high. Nothing super heavy. Stretched thin by around 15cm closest to the leash plug. DO NOT BUY TH
Foil Surfing
Jump to new posts LeeD never got credit from 2007 by surf cat @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Hydro Plane Board by LeeD Originally Posted By: surf catQuote:
POLITICS
It was a matter of time before someone blew up the status quo Its happening all over the western world Its because the model is not working for the average person Opposing trump is supporting the Davos crew
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: The real solution to the Border by BillyOcean @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Originally Posted By: the janitorI'm trying to think of any historic examples where the ruling government instituting capital controls was a good thing. I'm not coming up with any.. Agree This is Brazilian shithole-esque Just prevent illegals fr
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Rinse Kit Plus (NEW) $60 by ReefTeef @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

Never used. Got it as a gift this weekend and where I surf I don't need it.
POLITICS
Fake news just in: The top 26 billionaires own $1.4 trillion as much as 3.8 billion other people They can't afford it! You don't understand business!
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: When changing fin size ? by Mat6920 @ Yesterday at 05:20 PM

That s pretty much spot on man. My JJ Medium on the DX1 feels very all rounder which is great. And yes, the fever has more tail rocker than the DX1
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 6'7" Sharp Eye custom step-up by poole_st @ Yesterday at 04:05 PM

Also open to trades for smaller step-ups (Rusty slayer or similar) or fishy type boards/grovelers.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: anyone about ot buy something on amazon? by 20W-50 and blood @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Originally Posted By: manbearpigIll give you a 40oz crazy stallion for it why do thigns liek this come through when im weighitng waking tot he store for a 40 or takign the bus to a brewery?
POLITICS
It's funny how fallen from grace politicians seem to always pray on dumbfvcks who want to get rich quick...
POLITICS
Don't you need to know how many actually came under the wall before you can declare a few hundred arrested a success? If they caught 350 of 10,000, is that something to be happy about? And if you're comparing to an area not covered by a wall, don
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bali in late May thru early June... by Drumsurf @ Yesterday at 02:01 PM

kool-aid has the right idea. Canguu is cool for a group and definitely more to do than staying on the Bukit but the surf is nowhere near as good. Day trips to the other stuff are all you need. You could do a couple of nights in Ubud but I
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: The Pattern by StuAzole @ Yesterday at 01:59 PM

Think of all the stories Mueller hasn't come out to dispute. Hmm.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Official Bird & Nature Post by Joshua2415 @ Yesterday at 01:49 PM

Nice launch! Too much cloud cover from my place to get any good eclipse photos last night, but here are a few moon & star shots from camping out in the Mojave National Preserve this weekend. Moon halo.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chris Brown found Dead in Santa Barbara by Bohter @ Yesterday at 01:34 PM

RIP Chris. Reminds me of Timmy "Umma's" (another 'chin picker good surfer combo) death on the IV side of Campus Point....heart issue in his case.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pyzel 'Shadow' by sozzle @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: retoddhe is also learning that he can use a smaller back fin lol who knew you could do such a thing
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: *** Official Surfing Photo Thread *** by Joshua2415 @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

Surfer Discussion
Love this stuff
Foil Surfing
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE by keoki @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

thats an awesome pic!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Political Meme Thread by manbearpig @ Yesterday at 12:55 PM

Originally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: GromsDadYou should change your screen name to 1whosavictimofpropaganda This one ought to trigger him even more This is comedy coming from the two most susceptible to propaganda on the
Surf Doc
Jump to new posts Re: Best shoulder therapy exercises? by GromsDad @ Yesterday at 12:42 PM

Couldn't even estimate how many Advil (2 at a time) I took during the 6-months I was really hurting.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What has been your best erBB all star session? by Scallywag @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

Don't name spots.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Xcel Drylock Hooded 4/3 Fullsuit - Large by nubreed71 @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

p for sale is a very lightly used Xcel Drylock 4/3 Hooded Wetsuit. This suit has been worn about a dozen times and is in great shape. Always rinsed with fresh water afterwards, and hung on a dowel in the shade to dry. It's a men's size large. I'm 5'1
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >