REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
Mommy!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Investigate Mueller. by casa_mugrienta @ Today at 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By: manbearpigOriginally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: GromsDadOriginally Posted By: hal9000Originally Posted By: FecalFaceIf we see the unredacted report, no problem, whatever the result. If Trump decides to edit
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Surfy Surfy what happened? by Bonzer5Fin @ Today at 04:48 PM

Good. I spent way too much money in there.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Full Scale IQ Test. by casa_mugrienta @ Today at 04:48 PM

Originally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: Autoprax Meanwhile, the colleges just go rid of remedial writing courses. That means lots of people who can't handle freshman comp are going to be in a freshma
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: Phi1Originally Posted By: FecalFace Also, props kill people? Paging Brandon Lee to the courtesy phone. Right. Props don't kill people. Guns kill people. A gun
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Internet Anonymity: Do we deserve it? by FecalFace @ Today at 03:42 PM

Originally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: manbearpig Also, Whats wrong with a definition from google? Haven't you heard? Google is a part of left wing conspiracy cabal that filters through only fact
Surfer Discussion
Can't stand the guy. Loud, loud, loud, with a high pitched voice that is hard to listen to. I turn off the volume when he is on.
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: DerDerOriginally Posted By: casa_mugrientaWho is Sealwell? u mean sealtooth You finally found your gotcha! Actually you found the extent of how bad my shitposting is. I forgot I had even posted the name Swalwell.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Best day since the 2016 election by ifallalot @ Today at 03:25 PM

Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Futures vs FCS (cant) by Greg Griffin @ Today at 02:56 PM

Hopefully most use an angle gauge :
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Worst classic rock song of all time by Driftcoast @ Today at 02:18 PM

Those song by Asia and other so called supergroups.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Al Capone's Vault by Wheelhouse @ Today at 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: Autoprax I'm a girl power guy . Whats that mean? wow. is that a newly minted gender?
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: On a Friday afternoon during peak March Madness by Wheelhouse @ Today at 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta Mueller should have never been picked to lead this investigation. Too many conflicts of interest. He didn't even make an attempt to subpoena the prez. God. Where is my liberal tear funnel... I need to bottle t
POLITICS
Mueller's report will be the halftime show. 2nd half will be entertaining.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: One thing that should change post Trump by sirfun @ Today at 12:56 PM

Originally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: ifallalotExecutive power needs to be curtailed hard, but it's been trending this way since Lincoln tbh. racist dogwhistle My whole existence is a racist do
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Have the idiots won? by mundus @ Today at 12:13 PM

Games still in progress, enjoy the moment though, Billy.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boardroom Show Shape-Off by airboy808 @ Today at 12:05 PM

Right side looks like FireWire team vs indie old/new school pu on the left Brom for the left hand side and for the right side going to go with Burch as my guess.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: For Bohter by Bohter @ Today at 12:02 PM

Wow....Taboo Conspiracy's channel was terminated so the video I linked above (and others) are no longer available. Guy had a plethora of evidence based observation videos....guess he was getting too much truth out there and had to be taken down.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Board Review: Lost Sabotaj by sozzle @ Today at 11:50 AM

keen to get a ghost asap, should've had one for the epic winter i've just had really :facepalm:
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Neal's Images of the Day by sponge @ Today at 11:19 AM

Unknown, Pipeline, 3/15/19. Sitting pretty.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Drug testing for food stamps by Autoprax @ Today at 11:06 AM

So if we starved out those poor areas crime would go down? Ok.
POLITICS
Think I just saw someone from here on the news:
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Can someone please explain the nature of time? by Autoprax @ Today at 11:01 AM

Language gave us time.
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What boards to bring to North Shore? by casa_mugrienta @ Today at 10:52 AM

Are you going strictly to surf? If so I would find a way to bring two boards. I went for the first time some weeks ago and surfed mostly Gas Chambers and a right that was just West of Backdoor and north of Rockpile and your forecast looks similar t
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaDude, it's not a witch hunt. Some guy went to jail for money laundering. Unrelated money laundering BUT IT PAID FOR THE INVESTIGASHUN
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >