REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
POLITICS
04/26/19 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by grapedrink
Did Trump know

11:58:00 EDT: erbb.log[INFO] Sharkbiscuit I/O has stopped parsing your query and returned response: "Hell fooking No"
11 53 Read More
POLITICS
04/26/19 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by GDaddy
Many years ago.

strange admission: I've pondered making a career change to HWP/LEO

what was your calculus when leaving public service?
30 322 Read More
Surfer Discussion
04/26/19 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by oneula
waving a sassy goodbye to the opponent's bench right after was the clincher

That was a thing of beauty. He got the last word and then some.

I'm a Blazer fan and think that without Nurk they are a longshot to go very far but IF Kanter can play through his shoulder they have a shot next round especially if the Spurs can knock off the Nuggets giving Portland home court. Dame and CJ are impossible to guard but they need some sort of interior presence or it'll be over. At least it'll be entertaining regardless. Rip City!
9 358 Read More
Surfer Discussion
04/26/19 03:53 PM
Here are a couple of solid rigs I've seen in recent travels. Good ol Murrica rig, and a "Ready to drive over Everest on my daily commuter" rig

rigs
45 1,094 Read More
Surf Doc
04/26/19 03:52 PM
anyone done one with stents?
what's the recovery timetable like?
what's the odds of it going bad and you not coming out of the OR?
Especially at Kaiser

gonna push for one with my Cardiologist at my next check up
my blockage has ruined my quality of life
the medication hasn't made anything better

I need some vascular rotorooter at this point

I've had 4 or 5 stents inserted. Pretty simple procedure for experienced surgeons. The stents that are medicated (to prevent later clogging) were my surgeons choice. You'll also have to take Plavix (for a year) or a suitable generic to help prevent clogging. I had a pacemaker installed to keep the chambers in better sync at the recommendation of my surgeon (the pacemaker comes with a computer mouse shaped reader. Put the "mouse" over the pacemaker and it reads the hearts history and sends the data to a main computer that translates and forwards readout to the cardiologist.

I'm trying to remember what restrictions placed on my by the surgeon once the stents were inserted. I think I was asked to take it easy for a couple of weeks and then resume a 'normal' life style. Good Luck Oneula! Piece of cake (if your surgeon has a track record of inserting a lot of stents (in the hundreds to thousands). John
1 9 Read More
Surfer Discussion
04/26/19 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by Autoprax
You have to look at gender neuratlity as a game.

Humans love games

Love, Jackie.

"IT'S PAT!" was way ahead of its time computer
14 459 Read More
POLITICS
04/26/19 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by Sharkbiscuit
Originally Posted by afoaf
emotional support animals

same same

bullshit excuses for people who think rules don't apply to them

Next belligerent Religious Right Trumper I come across IRL is getting "emotional support imaginary friend" dropped on them. The lulz will be epic.

applause2 cheers
19 56 Read More
POLITICS
04/26/19 03:37 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...6-682a-11e9-82ba-fcfeff232e8f_story.html

This is the solution? Deploy the military inside the borders?

Remember when people thought Obama was rolling tanks on Texas? Well, here you go, people.
73 969 Read More
Surfer Discussion
04/26/19 03:26 PM
This Saturday in Ramona
http://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/trash/ramona-skate-jam/
should be pretty badass
944 182,626 Read More
POLITICS
04/26/19 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by FecalFace
I NEED the gun because somebody will break into my house and I need to win the shootout.

Just curious FF, if someone were to break into your house what would you do? Baseball bat? knife? longboard hatchet fin? call cops?

and maybe where you guys are there aren't any burglaries or home invasions but it's actually quite common here.
This year we've had 50+ cars broken into, 5 robberies and a 3 home invasions just at the beach area I live at. One home owner was shot and returned fire hitting one who the caught at the hospital. So it's not out of the question it could happen.

46 634 Read More
Surfer Discussion
04/26/19 03:13 PM
Ezekiel Lau, Pipeline, 3/16/19. Clean stuff on the NS a few weeks ago.

[Linked Image]
2,745 1,139,176 Read More
POLITICS
04/26/19 03:06 PM
not a gun in sight.

bless you, Greg Griffin.
1 38 Read More
POLITICS
04/26/19 03:03 PM
that was a wall of stupid

blue collar trump chuggers really trip me out

the guy made a career ripping you off, but you still
want to be his cheerleader

fkn rubes
38 1,103 Read More
POLITICS
04/26/19 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by mundus
Just another example of the government's lack of concern for the people.

Fxd
3 90 Read More
POLITICS
04/26/19 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by acnjusa
they let him go.

though it seems his eggs are scrambled he didn't actually do anything.

A danger to others?

tough case.

Let go by Judge Charles Day...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bernard_Day

...after what were reported to be "insurmountable concerns" by Republicans over matters raised during Day's background investigation....

On July 21, 2010, President Barack Obama nominated Day to a judicial seat on the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, to fill the vacancy created by the Judge Peter Jo Messitte to take senior status.[2] Day's nomination lapsed at the end of 2010, and President Obama renominated him on January 5, 2011.

However, Day's nomination languished for more than a year, and he never received a hearing before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, which is the standard procedure for a judicial nominee to be considered for a floor vote before the full Senate. NPR commented on the delay in an August 4, 2011 article, stating that "Some of the longest waiting nominees, Louis Butler of Wisconsin, Charles Bernard Day of Maryland and Edward Dumont of Washington happen to be black or openly gay".[3] Without comment, Obama withdrew Day's nomination on October 31, 2011.[4]
93 1,388 Read More
Surfer Discussion
04/26/19 01:48 PM
hes the original Wade Carmichael

He didn't have the rumoured life changing affair
4 340 Read More
POLITICS
04/26/19 01:46 PM
My Granddad loved Biden

He’s dead now, but he was a racist when he was alive
11 95 Read More
Surfer Discussion
04/26/19 01:41 PM
I later worked at a theater where one of my fellow workers would use insane over-enthusiasm when speaking to customers

One time he showed up tripping and was fired

He was pretty awesome
101 1,249 Read More
Surfer Discussion
04/26/19 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by SharkBoy
Originally Posted by mundus
Man do I hate Medina, but the guy is clearly the best right now,

best competitor, JJ way bigger talent

Used to totally agree, now not sure. If every contest had surf like that, I would be pro a surfing super fan.
94 4,008 Read More
POLITICS
04/26/19 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by utoma
US budget deficit hits record

Not in a recession, and GOP hits record with deficit. GOP is not the fiscal conservative party anymore.

I thought Mitch and the boys wanted to crash the federal government?

Seems like a smart move.

Instabilty is great for business!
3 22 Read More
POLITICS
04/26/19 01:19 PM
wrong area
0 15 Read More
Surfer Discussion
04/26/19 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by tenover
Thx. I was able to find those as well, but looking for the following:

Green Iguana
Bunyip Dreaming
In The Wind

They seem hard to find.

i have those on VHS
bought them when they came out
haven't watched them or any surf movie in decades
I should digitize my collection
probably have about 50 VHS tapes

You have In the Wind?

If you want to sell I might buy...

That goes for anyone else too.
12 135 Read More
Surfer Discussion
04/26/19 01:12 PM
they made some pretty decent chainsaws too

The flyin hawaiian rode one for a tiny bit
he inspired a generation of DBers here
they were all the rage in the 80's-70's
25 751 Read More
Surfer Classifieds
04/26/19 12:11 PM
Forgot to mention this has the stronger "Hawaii lam" glassing schedule.
1 205 Read More
Travel Forum
04/26/19 11:49 AM
I’ve been a few times only to Rarotonga and there are good waves if your tastes are for very shallow, fast shabby stuff over super shallow reefs. You will most likely be sharing the lineup with spongers. I have heard that the outer islands don’t have much in the way of surf but there is incredible diving. Aside from surfing, Rarotonga is beautiful and a really cool spot to go to IMO. Enjoy and good luck!
2 48 Read More
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8