REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surfer Discussion
pics incoming
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Bill de Blasio to Ocasio-Cortez: You're an Idiot. by Coat Hanger @ 2 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: everysurfr1. If Amazon did go to New York, they would have gotten 3 billion in tax breaks. 2. The government is "supposed" to run revenue neutral. Which means for every tax dollars the bring in, they spend it on stuff
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: everysurfrThat Amazon coming to your City will make your City rich. Same with pro sport teams. Build your own damn stadium, and pay your fooking taxes. Except theyre not at all the same.
POLITICS
See that little dot ^^^^^^^ That was Leaverite spilling his load over Sofia Vergara's photo.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Jussie Smollett *** DONE *** by casa_mugrienta @ 57 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DuffyOriginally Posted By: grapedrinkOriginally Posted By: casa_mugrientaIt doesn't matter if it didn't happen because stuff like that IS actually happening. MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters are physically attacking blacks, ga
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Rapid Transit by grg @ Today at 12:08 AM

So much for not posting in The General Discussion
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Been awhile by ocean7847 @ Today at 12:07 AM

You obviously didnt meet him towards the end! Good good, stink - thats some a+ real living. Only thing youre missing is an overhead right and - quite frankly - thats not nearly as important as the other stuff. Ill bring my Grom up one day - yo
Foil Surfing
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE by Kaser1 @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Harbor runner.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tomo MPH by Waxfoot @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

What does 'milkier' mean? Gotta say, I'm falling out of love pretty quickly with the Evo. I only seem to enjoy it when the waves are clean... otherwise it feels pretty average.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: How did you feel about Don Cheadle on SNL? by Duffy @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

So brave.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Key waterproof case, seen it? by shiver_me_timbers @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Dunno. That's just how I roll.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Do you have teen age boys? by otf @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By: ringerOriginally Posted By: otfGuess my dumb ass did something right trying To make waterman out of my triplets. 308 tried out for eight lifeguard jobs for the city of Newport Beach . Two of my triplets went for it. The other w
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Political Meme Thread by sizzld1 @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Prone Paddleboard Question by njsurfer42 @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Read my lips "no new taxes" 2019 edition by sizzld1 @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Republicans continue to show themselves to be utterly spineless. I like this gem from Lindsey Graham today: Quote:South Carolinas senior Senator Lindsey Graham visited Face the Nation Sunday morning and told host Margaret Brennan that President Tru
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: The REAL national emergency: access to clean water. by grapedrink @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: DuffyOriginally Posted By: manbearpigOriginally Posted By: DuffyOriginally Posted By: manbearpigFor some areas the issue of clean water is far more pressing than trumps fake national emergency Would like to see a map of which
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pyzel Phantom struggles by Waxfoot @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Happy that the larger fin recommendation worked out for you. It's such a stunning board, it would have been a shame to give up on it too quickly!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Santa Cruz - Need ideas by Leaverite @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

I was up in Corralitos today. My brother said he got 10" of rain up there last week. The SL rivermouth should/could be coming to life.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: The Left Destroys Everything That It Touches by Duffy @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: sizzld1Originally Posted By: DuffyLeftists are going to ruin surfing. Leave goofy-foots alone!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified by CharmingSophisticate @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

I hear that the Sandinista's in NYC are displeased with their Rogue Bartender.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: No Evidence by afoaf @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

did you see the evidence?
Surf Doc
Jump to new posts Re: Best shoulder therapy exercises? by Coat Hanger @ Yesterday at 06:54 PM

Originally Posted By: GromsDadOriginally Posted By: Coat HangerOriginally Posted By: GromsDadPlease watch....Coat Hanger. https://youtu.be/pmt7uSU3mmU I'm not sure what the point of the video is. Anatomically the shoulder joint is designed to a
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts FCS2 Performance Glass (PG) Carver quad side/side bite fins by hackeysaky @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

New In Box MSRP= $64 Asking $44. +$5 to ship CONUS.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FCS2 PCC Accelerators Medium by hackeysaky @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

Edit: Never mind; buyer flaked, still available.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Pure Comedy! by sizzld1 @ Yesterday at 04:33 PM

Yeah, but its leftists that ruin everything. Charming and Gromsdad told me so.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >