REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Surf Doc
07/19/19 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by casa_mugrienta
Probably not, and why did you doctor not add the hip to PT eval?

Is the pain in your groin or outside of the hip?

My hip was quite twingey 4 years ago year after a steep backpack.

I would come and go and I'd be out of commission for about a week every month (couldn't run/hike/surf) steep hikes, hill running, certain boards would really set it off too.

It got to the point where It was always painful to surf backside.

PT diagnosed me with weak hip flexors - very common in runners and hikers.

Two weeks of excercises and I was feeling so much better.

After a month surfing backside became a completely different experience, like I had a new leg.

PT was actually surprised how quickly and measurably I improved.

Oops. Meant to say that I got PT referral for hip but am there for foot right now. Will have to do formal eval a separate day but in.meantime they are giving me some heat right now and some exercises for it.

My hip flexors have had issues for many years. Especially exacerbated from doing frog kicks or even just swinging my leg out too far going to sit on my board. When it pops, am horribly dead in the water. Nothing like taking a set on the head when you're pretty much paralyzed by pain.

Pain right now is purely on the outside of the hip. Just a little behind the side of it. Feels like an ice pick being ground in there.

My foot healed with flying colors and fast but my leg muscles got weak in the interim. Have a feeling this is probably the result of over-exerting it on Tuesday.
3 15 Read More
Surfer Discussion
07/19/19 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by bird.

Or it could be a result of a bot scanning your political posts and reasonably mistaking you for a cantankerous octogenarian. pokestick grin2

There may actually be something to that lolz
18 240 Read More
POLITICS
07/19/19 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by ifallalot
The world is no more commercially interdependent now than it was then, and besides, fighting wars reduces trade partners as you have to pick sides

oh lord.

please tell me you're trolling.

FFS
30 239 Read More
Surfer Discussion
07/19/19 11:03 PM
Apparently the mat was used as evidence. lol.

Also, when will we be able to see the video of the incident that was shown in court?

Peak kookery.
2 36 Read More
POLITICS
07/19/19 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by CatchDicks

If you aren’t pro-Israel that makes you an anti-Semite. Do u live under a rock?

want to know how I know you're a fkn retard?
38 238 Read More
POLITICS
07/19/19 11:00 PM
whether or not you married an alien would also be "up in the air"

the claim was made on a fkn somali internet forum without substantiation.

this is stupid
13 109 Read More
Design Forum
07/19/19 10:58 PM
Sticker and decal placement is very underrepresented in custom surfboar dezign
59 2,177 Read More
POLITICS
07/19/19 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by casa_mugrienta

Those aren't tears.

It's cum.

ahahahahahahaha

there he is!
19 127 Read More
POLITICS
07/19/19 10:57 PM
Isn't acting by definition pretending to be somebody that you're not?
7 141 Read More
POLITICS
07/19/19 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by hammies
Originally Posted by FecalFace
Welcome to 2019, where critically important words' meanings are fluid. "Racism" is defined as whatever a POC or white ally says it is at any given time.

I asked a question that remains unanswered, what constitutes racism in your opinion?

No Wiki definitions.

Thanks.

Racism is a person or persons' ideas, speech, and/or actions that demean or otherwise go against another person or group of people, because of the color of their skin.

There. And no, I didn't look it up.

Wrong. FF subscribes to the "High Empathy/Low-T" version that injects power+privilege into it.

whitemanbad is not racist by their definition.
48 208 Read More
Travel Forum
07/19/19 10:55 PM
We had kind of limited time so unfortunately missed that part, bummer we did. Checked out the Hagia Sophia and some of old town, the grand bazaar, a ton of wandering, good restaurants and we got invited by our friends Turkish family to join them on one of princes islands, Buyukada, to have dinner at their home. Which was one of the most epic meals ive ever had and spent the day there. Really amazing city and country.
13 661 Read More
Design Forum
07/19/19 10:55 PM
Lolz at u fuggerz
304 19,906 Read More
POLITICS
07/19/19 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by GDaddy
The UK is still part of the EU, right? If they want to keep the UK under their yoke then maybe they ought to do something about this. Do something productive for a change.

Let's see the Euro's oh-so-enlightened diplomacy in action. Let's see how well the Iranians respond to the EUs mad empathy skillz. Maybe take a million Iranian citizens off their govt's hands.

The EU is prefectly willing to let Britain hang out to dry.

Of course. I was just being facetious and obnoxious about it. With that said, the EU is incapable of doing anything about it even it was a German or French ship being attacked.
4 41 Read More
Design Forum
07/19/19 10:53 PM
Album Matt paid his dues. Great shaper and Great surfer regular at uppers. Wouldn’t hesitate to order a boar from him. Tried silentnutdreadies album sub boar n it was magic. Want to try one of his asymmetric boarz
13 182 Read More
Surfer Discussion
07/19/19 10:52 PM
bump!
3,774 1,444,397 Read More
Surfer Discussion
07/19/19 10:48 PM
YUP!!!! BLUE ANGELS
19 1,253 Read More
Surfer Discussion
07/19/19 10:43 PM
[Linked Image]
38 681 Read More
POLITICS
07/19/19 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by ifallalot
Originally Posted by Kento
Originally Posted by rts265
now you're picking at straws.

You're in luck. Trump plastic straws only sell for $15/pack of 10.

The best part is you’re not joking

Marketing genius

I think I’m going to buy one of the shirts with his tweets on it

I definitely have to give Trump credit for creative marketing and flat-out stealing money (10,000% profit?) from retards. P.T. Barnum is kicking himself in the grave for not thinking of this.
15 135 Read More
POLITICS
07/19/19 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by silentbutdeadly

WHAT'S WRONG WITH JUST BEING NICE TO PEOPLE!!!!!????
THIS DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR LIFE!!!!
THESE WACKOS ONLY EXIST ON REDDIT AND TUMBLR NOT IN REAL LIFE!!!!
BIGOT!!!!
RACIST!!!
MISOGYNIST!!!
NNNNAAAAAAAZZZZZIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!
2 36 Read More
Surfer Discussion
07/19/19 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by afoaf
Originally Posted by jkb
Originally Posted by afoaf
I don't get the top/bottom joke....?

Rumor(s) of them both being gay over the years.

They're both Scientologists as well.

ok, I thought so, but wasn't sure.

thank you for not making fun of me.

all the kids during Cruz's marriage weren't his wink2
24 311 Read More
Design Forum
07/19/19 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by Greg Griffin
The industry laughs at this place

Your part of that change

Tell us about what they've laughed about.

Tell us some of your conversations about it.
3,889 1,807,936 Read More
Design Forum
07/19/19 10:08 PM
casa called me a pussy

So I will run away now

Enjoy his information ;-)
17 254 Read More
Surfer Discussion
07/19/19 09:59 PM
Less of this:

Modern Life is a tough place to do this work, because Modern Life is a kind of barely controlled hysteria in many ways. Everybody is hurrying to the Future, which is going to bring happiness. The trouble is that you never arrive at the future. That does not stop people from hurrying, though, because they think if they just run a little faster maybe they would finally catch it.
-Charles T. Tart

More of this:

Happiness is not a brilliant climax to years of grim struggle and anxiety. It is a long succession of little decisions simply to be happy in the moment.
-J. Donald Walters
45 1,067 Read More
Surfer Discussion
07/19/19 09:57 PM
Its become my go to downtime killer.

I think you get more points for advancing by doing turns and airs rather than barrels. Those floating shakas at the end of the wave is what will advance your levels and those come the turns, not the barrels. The actual score of the wave seems to have no effect to your bottom line. Takes literally forever to advance past 15. Been stuck on 17 for months.
3 169 Read More
Surfer Discussion
07/19/19 09:57 PM
[Linked Image]
420 201,511 Read More
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10