REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Can someone explain to me how you support the by Wheelhouse @ 29 seconds ago

exactly Duff. i know its fox news but Tucker has a nice couple clips in the first few minutes. before the confrontation - they were yelling these things at those kids - a bunch of child molesting f@gg0tz all these dusty a$$ crackas a bunch
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Wait 72 Hours After Rain To Surf? by casa_mugrienta @ 12 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ReefTeefOriginally Posted By: WaxfootOnly heard this was a thing for people in the land of the free. Doesn't apply in most places I've been / lived ... it's in fact my favourite time to surf during / after a rain storm. Not a
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Santa Barbara this weekend? by _____ @ 16 minutes 15 seconds ago

Arnoldi's is the Offramps of SB restaurants.
Surfer Discussion
Originally Posted By: RWVBWLI agree with lots of the view~points expressed here. BUT that said, allow me to reverse the scenerio, ok? Say that the line~ups have mostly black surfers out there, and you, still in the beginner to intermediate stage of
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: *****The Official, Unofficial SOTU Thread******* by Wheelhouse @ 23 minutes 58 seconds ago

of course its going to happen whether these snowflakes want to go or not. The dems way to win an argument is no show? puh-leeeez I remember Pelosi's face last year. LMFAO Queen Pelosi said they didnt have the security due to the shutdown but s
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Big Data by hammies @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

It's interesting that so many of the power elite in Silicon Valley severely restrict their kids' access to screens.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Toxic Spill by HarryLopez @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Cut out the carbs, you know, if that works for you.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pyzel Ghost? by Maz @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Anybody go a good deal narrower on their custom Ghost? I've had and loved my stock 6'3 for two years now, and I'm curious about getting another one, but maybe 19 1/4 or 19 1/2" wide. Still looks really good, so I could sell it easily and order
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: afoaf I am willing to wager that the underlying claim that Donald Trump told Cohen to lie during his congressional testimony is true. Mueller doesn't appear to have rebutted the accusation, just the supporting material which B
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: stretch boards support and board pron thread by Dorado @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

I have an overvolumed QF and a more bladey no wing version . Weaved through a nice tube on the chippy one the other day . I like the small buzz fins with the 4.0 rears In it but find nin the thicker winged one the ST2 feel better
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Surprise! Surprise! Kamila Harris 2020 by Wheelhouse @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Her buddy Cory Booker is about to announce as well. Good. Let the infighting commence...
Surfer Discussion
Originally Posted By: manbearpigOriginally Posted By: SBSteveTry BajaNomad This is one of the sites I used. I liked it. Thanks!
POLITICS
AOC named to House Oversight Committee and House Financial Services Committee buckle up, girls.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chris Brown passes away?? by john4surf @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: TannerAs a fan boy/pro ho, I was always cheering for Chris - seemed like he was always the underdog and somehow came through. As mentioned, multiple times in this thread, his style was unbelievable and it was amazing to see his
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Trip Through Spain by john4surf @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Thanks for sharing! Really good travelogue and stoked you had a good trip. Spain is one of our favorite countries to visit and you really captured the stoke. John
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FCS2 quad rears FW template by hackeysaky @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

$35 shipped. -$5 if you come get them
POLITICS
You know that none of that is going to change, right? This is not an either-or proposition. It's both, except that EVERYONE pays when the price of the McBigMac and everything else on the menu increases in price; not just the people who have good i
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: ifallalotBy cis you mean normal, sane people? He said cis women.
Surfer Discussion
if it looks fun and is reasonably prices like the BSR one, why not?
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official 2019 Community Surf Journal*** by 000 @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

had to work early so had to surf after the 6.73 high tide. was ready for the wind to ruin my day. went down the street to the closest spot, nobody out. still a tad high but dropping fast. put my leash on, and what do i see right next to me|? a surfer
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fin talk by retodd @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

Why does your template work so well in conjuction with G10
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Volume under the Chest by patrolman @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Way too much. The reason I've always avoided moving the wide point forward of center is that for any given length you've drawn out the tail curves which to me equates to a stiffer board. I makes me think back to the boards I rode in the 70's with t
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Can we talk about the keto diet? by ReefTeef @ Yesterday at 07:27 PM

Cut almost all carbs and went from 185lbs to 158lbs within 3 months. Been going to the gym/ keeping up with the diet for 2 years now and went from looking like Al Bundy to Conor McGregor.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Futures Fins by sdlocal @ Yesterday at 06:58 PM

YUs are sold.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official Snow Surfing 2018 - 2019 Thread*** by sd_101 @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: bruddahkineOriginally Posted By: sd_101Felt up some bindings today. I think I like the Malavita over the Cartel but only for the high back and the ratchet. Reviews say Malvita are stiffer for re:flex but burton is saying the oth
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >