REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wavestorm Surfboard Review by Hammaa @ 27 seconds ago

Coast Co Storms. Good luck finding a board that nice without a serious hook up from Vince.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Florida by casa_mugrienta @ 9 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jbdI'm glad everyone hates Florida, can we get everyone to stop moving here now. Everywhere you turn is new out of towner looking to move away from the cold and become the newest insta local regulating their new home on the beac
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Roberts - Large fins by Emmohl80 @ 14 minutes 59 seconds ago

What's the difference between the original and the newer version? Used to always run the og ones in my shortboards in mushier conditions.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MGB-GT bonzer by njsurfer42 @ 21 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ciscojawsNot to derail but how often do you get that shelter out vs that mini merk? Admittedly not that often. Mini Merk is my go-to. I ride it 99% of the time. The Shelter is meant as a kind of step-up. Ive ridden it twice s
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chargers/Raiders by Kento @ 25 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: the janitorthe rapid decent of the Raiders has once again entirely freed up my Sundays of any need to watch the NFL I know how you feel. Considering how the team has responded to Gruden, I bet Jamarcus would be a b
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through by casa_mugrienta @ 30 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: manbearpigYoure acting like the only scenario is intentionally hitting someone on a bike for pushing it when sharing the road with cars. It's because you're acting like bikes are endangering you
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: San Francisco this weekend by obslop @ 40 minutes 24 seconds ago

i've rented from aqua surf a few times; can walk to the waves from their shop.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Have You Surfed Mundaka? by the janitor @ 44 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jkbI caught it fun about 5 years ago. It was busy, but not crazy. I sat off the peak and waited for people to blow the takeoff. Had a blast! I had mild success using this strategy but I was overmatched on the speed of th
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fattest Guitar Players... by Gnudz @ 45 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bonzer5FinOriginally Posted By: GnudzHey, B5, check the vid right above your post. Duh. I didn't even look. Praise be to you, Gnudz. I was merely pointing out the whole "Great Minds..." thing.
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: FecalFaceIf you think Trump gives a shit about fires you're stupid. This is about opening public land to private logging companies, something that the right has been lobbying for ages. It's not some kind of selfless deed.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: PBS News Story Follow Up by Gnudz @ 53 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GromsDad" thinks Hillary Clinton is the Problem." ??????????????? Originally Posted By: GromsDad Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Happened To This CoffeyPig? by the janitor @ 55 minutes 1 second ago

horizon is crooked
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official 2018 Community Surf Journal*** by obslop @ 59 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 0001 week of not surfing for me now some shortboardable ones up here; thick crowd.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Trump respects veterans. by Gnudz @ Today at 04:31 PM

I think Trump is feeling the heat and it's literally making him sick. He knows that in a couple of months Nunes, Gowdy, Ryan, and the rest of the Republican Guard will no longer be able to provide cover for him. His tax returns will be subpoenaed
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Some stylish surfing on an interesting board by nightfly @ Today at 04:24 PM

https://youtu.be/zgYd7KK8lkY Couldn't embed for whatever reason
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: jbdJust because they send a scout to your high school game doesn't mean "you almost played pro baseball" I was scouted by multiple pro teams in high school, so were many guys on my team. That's a long way from "pl
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: hal9000Originally Posted By: mundusDumb Don the Con got completely played just as predicted, any rubes willing to admit it? Their absence from this thread is telling. Perhaps it's raining?
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Stan Lee by frvcvs @ Today at 04:03 PM

Hard to be sad about this one. 95 years. Created a ton, almost universally loved and got to see his visions come to life in a manner he could never have possibly imagined. What more could the man possibly ask for?
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: -GAY- -LATINO- -IMMIGRANT- by mundus @ Today at 04:01 PM

As unpleasant as it may be, sometimes only a scumbag can take down another scumbag.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Ryan Lovelace Fish by Jose1977 @ Today at 03:43 PM

Hi, Im thinking about getting a sidecut keel fish or a Classic keel fish from R Lovelace. Im looking for a fish with performance finish Anyone who try them? Thanks
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Post a photo of you surfing by Waterlogged05 @ Today at 03:42 PM

badass shots, Racer did you escape that one? Bird that looks solid, really cool perspective on that shot
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Balling, on Bingin, on the Bukit, in Bali by tsenn @ Today at 03:35 PM

Moderate luxury and authenticity...hmmm...
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Random Photo Thread by 000 @ Today at 03:31 PM

----
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: brukunsOriginally Posted By: afoaf this bit was HIGH LAR E US <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4b6ttHSgIFM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: *** Official Surfing Photo Thread *** by Joshua2415 @ Today at 02:10 PM

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >