REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: mundusNot worth my time, keep defending the worst of America. The fact is that you don't have a case. You're a mouth in the center of a mob. I guess you're technically a Centrist! Say, do you think that in a previous life you
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Full Scale IQ Test. by obslop @ 4 minutes 0 seconds ago

i would not want to know my cognitive ability
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: mundusHow many gloat threads do you need Billy? After all the dumbfuckery and conspiracy here over the past 2 years the gloating is warranted. That is your bias talking.
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaWho is Sealwell? u mean sealtooth You finally found your gotcha!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Worst classic rock song of all time by Driftcoast @ 21 minutes 54 seconds ago

Those song by Asia and other so called supergroups.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Its a great day! by ifallalot @ 27 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: StuAzoleWatching trumptards celebrate without knowing whats actually in Muellers report is fun. Its weird Trump hasnt tweeted about it yet. Wonder what thats about? Whatever it takes to hold on to the dream, you do tha
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Investigate Mueller. by StuAzole @ 31 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: AutopraxOriginally Posted By: casa_mugrientaNo indictment of Trump Jr , Jared Kushner, etc. WTF? No charges for anyone in the Trump campaign or circle with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Best day since the 2016 election by Wheelhouse @ 31 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MaxKookageI like that picture too. It makes normal society look like the minority. right. the media makes these fringe groups out to be the voice of the people when in fact they represent a very small percentage of the popula
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Futures vs FCS (cant) by josh808 @ 32 minutes 0 seconds ago

Is it accurate to say that, in general, Futures thruster side fins (set at 6.5 degrees of cant) will have about 2.5 degrees less overall cant than boards with thruster FCS II (9 degree) side fin plugs/boxes? Some say there is a little bit of play wh
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Al Capone's Vault by Wheelhouse @ 35 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: Autoprax I'm a girl power guy . Whats that mean? wow. is that a newly minted gender?
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Most consistent area of Florida surfwise? by casa_mugrienta @ Today at 01:34 PM

New Smyrna
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: On a Friday afternoon during peak March Madness by Wheelhouse @ Today at 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta Mueller should have never been picked to lead this investigation. Too many conflicts of interest. He didn't even make an attempt to subpoena the prez. God. Where is my liberal tear funnel... I need to bottle t
POLITICS
Mueller's report will be the halftime show. 2nd half will be entertaining.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: One thing that should change post Trump by sirfun @ Today at 12:56 PM

Originally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: ifallalotExecutive power needs to be curtailed hard, but it's been trending this way since Lincoln tbh. racist dogwhistle My whole existence is a racist do
Surfer Discussion
You're right, The food was a disappointment. Very bland. I would have been better off going to seaside market and getting a Cardiff crack sandwich with sweet potato fries. Damn it, now I'm hungry.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: ****The Official Mueller Report Thread**** by ifallalot @ Today at 12:33 PM

Originally Posted By: hal9000Thats why theres a million threads by you guys and youre responding to every reply within seconds. This is how Russian troll-bots behave.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Have the idiots won? by mundus @ Today at 12:13 PM

Games still in progress, enjoy the moment though, Billy.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boardroom Show Shape-Off by airboy808 @ Today at 12:05 PM

Right side looks like FireWire team vs indie old/new school pu on the left Brom for the left hand side and for the right side going to go with Burch as my guess.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: For Bohter by Bohter @ Today at 12:02 PM

Wow....Taboo Conspiracy's channel was terminated so the video I linked above (and others) are no longer available. Guy had a plethora of evidence based observation videos....guess he was getting too much truth out there and had to be taken down.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Board Review: Lost Sabotaj by sozzle @ Today at 11:50 AM

keen to get a ghost asap, should've had one for the epic winter i've just had really :facepalm:
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Creative Juices. Surfboard colored with wine... by manbearpig @ Today at 11:27 AM

Originally Posted By: bsnyderI have plenty of stalks for my various projects. Some growing now, some cut, some cut into usable lumber. These plants grow for years. At the plants end of life, it shoots up a stalk up to 20. When growing, its like Bam
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: acnjusaa whole lot of gun-types think pistols are stupid. they are the go-to for amateurs. Hand guns are for fighting your way safely to your long gun. Hand guns are for eliminating the element of surprise in inconvenient loca
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Neal's Images of the Day by sponge @ Today at 11:19 AM

Unknown, Pipeline, 3/15/19. Sitting pretty.
Surf Doc
Jump to new posts Re: Best shoulder therapy exercises? by GromsDad @ Today at 11:06 AM

Here is the video of the stretch referenced above: https://youtu.be/8nRCiYs9sOU
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Drug testing for food stamps by Autoprax @ Today at 11:06 AM

So if we starved out those poor areas crime would go down? Ok.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >