REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: manbearpigOriginally Posted By: BillyOceanThis story is fishy Seems like another CIA plant What were the othe CIA plants? The CIA should get more plants. Their offices are too plain.
POLITICS
. Wait wait. First Ford said there were four boys at the party. She named three of them. they all refuted her account. Then she said the forth boy was a girl, and Ford named her. The named girl, now a woman, refuted Ford's account of events. Since th
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Why should women be believed more then men? by Autoprax @ 6 minutes 1 second ago

Ice baths. I just did forty degrees for 12 minutes and 22 minutes at 50. I'm shivering and drinking wine
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I want to get off PU and back on EPS by Greg Griffin @ Today at 06:26 PM

Coil is next level in glassing along with Drew. If your willing to pay there are higher level foam choices too .
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Flying gliders by Kento @ Today at 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: KentoHiked Baldy yesterday. Saw a glider cruising over our heads. Was pretty damn cool. Nice.You take the kids? Was company trip. Besides, no way kids could have done it. About 12 mile
POLITICS
I think ford convinced herself she remembered something, but reality doesnt line up with her fantasy
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Nike Colin Kaepernick Ad..... by mundus @ Today at 06:10 PM

, See, pissing off deplorable morons is good business.
POLITICS
Auto disregard any claims from Dems of sex stuff against Repubs going forward The card has been played
POLITICS
Russian media working overtime to protect their asset.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: #BelieveSurvivors walkout Sept 24 by BillyOcean @ Today at 06:04 PM

This would be a good way to reveal non essential employees
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 7' Stretch IT by grg @ Today at 05:43 PM

Here are dims The board is 7'x21.5"x2.75"
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Rosenstein - Done? by ifallalot @ Today at 05:20 PM

You should put the handclap emojis in between the words instead of periods next time
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: kauai tourism maxed out by hal9000 @ Today at 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: thrillkickerOriginally Posted By: hal9000White people ruin everything. White people made you a momma's boy. Only white people enjoy your girlyman posts. You should kill your parents. Whatever you say, bruh.
POLITICS
Well this thread actually did age well.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Trump at the U.N. this week..... by hal9000 @ Today at 04:59 PM

We're going to make a speech. A lot of things are going to happen. We're going to do things. Very big things. All the things. We will get there. pic.twitter.com/qZSEifBNaP— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 22, 2018
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: erBB to add FOIL discussion section!! by Hdip @ Today at 04:48 PM

I'm surprised those are mostly Naish Thrust foils there. I thought it was one of the slower foils with a lower top speed. Could be that it's a very popular foil though. Laird was out buzzing around on an e-foil yesterday. I had just come in from
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: How can Ted Cruz NOT be DONE? by 1whoknows @ Today at 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: SurfdogOriginally Posted By: 1whoknowsSquid is how Cruz is not done. Texas is full of squids. Tons of log cabin Republicans Sounds like you have a problem with gays.......... if they're Republican. No problem with gays. Jus
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: Surfdog Sounds like pretty much most celebrities in Hollywood. And one of them is the president of the United States. Nothing weird about that.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Is surfboardsstore dot com real? by casa_mugrienta @ Today at 02:17 PM

lol
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts FCS2 AM Large by fishtank @ Today at 01:51 PM

Used only a handful of times Excellent condition $65 + 5 shipping
Design Forum
Cork should be one of those materials that can somewhat dampen, sadly I could not speak for it since I've not tried anything soft other than soft-tops (hardly HP, lol). If you do get one, post a review
POLITICS
Any day now.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Futures EA Techflex by fishtank @ Today at 01:36 PM

Used only a a few times Excellent condition $65 + 5 shipping
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Leaked: Draft of upcoming Trump rally speech.... by hal9000 @ Today at 01:15 PM

POLITICS
That's gangters shit. I ain't got the balls to do it. And I love abortion. PS, how are any girls screwing that fat head?
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >