REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Recreational weed law stalls out in NJ by GromsDad @ 3 minutes 1 second ago

The libertarian in me says make it legal. The parent in me says no freaking way. Here's the thing though. Its just a freaking plant that anyone can grow on their back porch. If you're going to make it legal......just freaking make it legal. Th
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Happy BDay Ringer! by Boneroni @ 10 minutes 14 seconds ago

Happy birthday ringer!!!!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever report a contractor to CSLB by mundus @ 14 minutes 59 seconds ago

It has gotta suck being a somewhat honest contractor having to compete pricewise with all these fly by night scammers out there.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever report a contractor to CSLB by everysurfr @ 18 minutes 18 seconds ago

That's why I hate the CSLB. All your aggravation, and all they do is write him a letter, that says next time he better be good, or maybe they will get mad at him. Remember that stucco isn't waterproof. Only the waterproofing behind is. Windows
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Some good comments here + Prideful work by Havoc4k @ 18 minutes 25 seconds ago

its always fun to drop in n get a freshie from the guild. take em a 12 pack of beer and talk boards a bit before walking out stocked. the resin work is incredible. lucky that they still exist in this day n age of mass produced garbage boards. hand sh
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crude Humor (NSR) by john4surf @ 21 minutes 53 seconds ago

Sentence Structure, so very important Business was terrible and not picking up. I had to fire somebody, and I narrowed it down to one of two people, Debra or Jack. It was an impossible decision because they were both super workers. Rather than fl
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Recreational weed law stalls out in NJ by mundus @ 23 minutes 30 seconds ago

Corrupt Govt going against the will of the voters once again, NJ govt sucks R or D.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Skaters of the ERBB by PhatCruiser @ 30 minutes 33 seconds ago

March Madness Beer Bracket at Beachside Bar and Grill in Encinitas. Still in the running is Old Bro Hazy Pale Ale by Duckfoot Brewery. Come on down from 5-9pm and get the one and only skate beer into the next round (most beers drank during the night)
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Worn out fins? by NinjaPete @ 31 minutes 15 seconds ago

I still have an old thruster with glassed in fins that flared out. I swear it gives more lift and you can pop airs easier. That maybe the next evolution in fin design, flared out fins for added lift. If you have extra fins laying around try heatin
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Papadonk testimony is out - uh oh by BillyOcean @ 32 minutes 48 seconds ago

Mr. Papadopoulos. That's -- yes, that was what we were trying to figure out, what we -- if there was synergy or not between the both of us. He gets there. He begins to actually question my then-girlfriend's/now-wife's motives for being there too, whi
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Worst classic rock song of all time by Haoleboy @ 34 minutes 45 seconds ago

anything by Bob Seger, Billy Joel or G&R
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: When Trump is re-elected in 2020..... by GDaddy @ 35 minutes 14 seconds ago

I think Bush41s previous ratings were due in part to the first Gulf War and other foreign policy, not to mention him being Reagan's Veep. But that stuff didn't matter a year later when Bubba came back with "it's the economy, stupid", which
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official Snow Surfing 2018 - 2019 Thread*** by 92122 @ 37 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dl4060Nice shots 92122! Is that the Squaw Creek? We used to go to the bar there when I lived in Olympic Valley. The Squaw Creek lift actually has some great trees on storm day. It has some fun terrain that rarely gets skied
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Some good comments here + Prideful work by bird. @ 37 minutes 31 seconds ago

Less expensive than carbon
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Happy BDay Ringer! by Bonzer5Fin @ 37 minutes 44 seconds ago

tillykke!!!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Surfy Surfy what happened? by PhatCruiser @ 38 minutes 14 seconds ago

Good luck, loved your shop. Good to see a man with his priorities straight.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Some good comments here + Prideful work by Racer1 @ 38 minutes 49 seconds ago

why r u guys getting so many pubes in ur boards
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What do you do with your old surfboards? by noone @ 39 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: bird.I've got a few old boards in the racks that are really just taking up space. Too old and beat up to sell, but not completely dead yet. I don't need a back up to my back up, so I want to g
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Witchipoo Rocks!!! by Bonzer5Fin @ 39 minutes 47 seconds ago

Wish I could have been there!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Jussie Smollett fully and completely exonerated!!! by frvcvs @ 45 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bird.Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaBTW, no one was fully and completely exonerated. Not even close. His lawyers just got the DA to drop charges. Pathetic frvcvs just fantasizing for exoneration because it gives him a bo
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: When Trump is re-elected in 2020..... by BillyOcean @ 46 minutes 19 seconds ago

Both Bushes got taken down by media They let themselves be defined by media instead of fighting back like trump
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: riceI didn't re read all the above old posts but looked like alot of it referred to Wikileaks, Papadop, and Roger Stone....? Number 1, it'd be nice to see the actual report. All we have is a summary by the guy Trump installed
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Jussie Smollett fully and completely exonerated!!! by rice @ 46 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Coat HangerTrump is what happens in ghetto countries when ghetto people vote for ghetto politicians.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Jussie Smollett fully and completely exonerated!!! by Coat Hanger @ 48 minutes 25 seconds ago

This is what happens in ghetto cities when ghetto people vote for ghetto politicians.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: NOT EXONERATED - smollette nor trump by BillyOcean @ 49 minutes 19 seconds ago

Why dont you tell us?
Page 1 of 164 1 2 3 ... 163 164 >