REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chris Brown passes away?? by skullver @ 18 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Guiesepe EisonhawkSuicide? Not even close. Tragic accident.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: A couple of kneeboatrding vids Simon Farrer by Leaverite @ 31 minutes 21 seconds ago

A side note: The Aussie guys also ride a lot bigger boards. Longer, wider, more volume to compensate. 6'+ kneeboards.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: It pays to be a winner by Duffy @ 35 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: manbearpigOriginally Posted By: everysurfrOriginally Posted By: manbearpig Why is his account false and your account from the kid the only right one? Because of the drummers actions. You had black Jewish antagonists, shout
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: A couple of kneeboatrding vids Simon Farrer by Leaverite @ 44 minutes 48 seconds ago

A lot of the Aussie guys don't use swim fins. One more... https://www.facebook.com/leglesstv/videos/1933796450051337/
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: A couple of kneeboatrding vids Simon Farrer by need 4 speed @ 48 minutes 4 seconds ago

and no fins
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: KentoOriginally Posted By: Coat HangerThat was disappointing. A bunch of stuttering and a call for Kento to bail you out. Well, I was flattered by the high praise. I take my hat off to you, sir.
POLITICS
Sounds to me like Mueller doesn't want congress getting ahead of his report with impeachment proceedings.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: It pays to be a winner by 1whoknows @ Today at 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: everysurfrOriginally Posted By: afoaf people are reporting that the covington chaps were beefing with a handful of Black Hebrew Israelites....and then Nathan Phillips attempted to intervene with some drumming and a healing chant
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Can we talk about the keto diet? by laidback @ Today at 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: hal9000Originally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: laidbackOriginally Posted By: AutopraxSome people do really well on a keto diet. I think they should do it if it works for them. Exactly Exactly. And stop preach
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts A couple of kneeboatrding vids Simon Farrer by Leaverite @ Today at 09:25 PM

For what its worth. #1 Simon Farrer, AUS. 3 time world champion. Alaia Dogs from Legless TV on Vimeo.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: It pays to be a winner by ifallalot @ Today at 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: everysurfrOriginally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: everysurfr the Indian is a liar Fvcking hell, what year are we in? First you rage against blacks, now this. We are in the year, where tomorrow is Martin Luther K
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: It pays to be a winner by GWS @ Today at 09:15 PM

Wow. It kind of looks like this incident was used in an attempt to force a certain narrative and reality is now smacking the users back in the teeth. Pathetic. Thank you Everysurfer and afoaf. And personally, I would not allow someone to walk up in
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: The Pattern by 1whoknows @ Today at 09:13 PM

Pussy ass bitches
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: It pays to be a winner by everysurfr @ Today at 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: everysurfr the Indian is a liar Fvcking hell, what year are we in? First you rage against blacks, now this. We are in the year, where tomorrow is Martin Luther King Day, and i judge a man by hi
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: It pays to be a winner by everysurfr @ Today at 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: afoaf people are reporting that the covington chaps were beefing with a handful of Black Hebrew Israelites....and then Nathan Phillips attempted to intervene with some drumming and a healing chant. <iframe width="560&qu
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: manbearpigGromsdad must love you as his lapdog! Is that the best you can do? You suck. I mean that. No creativity whatsoever.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Remember when a $15 minimum wage was gonna destroy Seattle? by CharmingSophisticate @ Today at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: GromsDadBack in the late 80s-early 90s when I first got interested in politics I had a job where I was in the car driving most of the day. I'd listen to this radio host who would end his show every Friday with a saying that has
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chris Brown passes away?? by Duffy @ Today at 08:46 PM

fook fook fook fook!!!!!!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: It pays to be a winner by afoaf @ Today at 08:42 PM

people are reporting that the covington chaps were beefing with a handful of Black Hebrew Israelites....and then Nathan Phillips attempted to intervene with some drumming and a healing chant. the whole thing lasts like 4 minutes.... if you liste
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chris Brown passes away?? by Guiesepe Eisonhawk @ Today at 08:34 PM

Suicide?
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chris Brown passes away?? by Duffy @ Today at 08:31 PM

Ive known Chris all my life. Since 1st grade. Played AYSO with him. Surfed with hm. I saw him being carted off the beach. Didnt know it was him. fook.
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: afoaf I am willing to wager that the underlying claim that Donald Trump told Cohen to lie during his congressional testimony is true. Mueller doesn't appear to have rebutted the accusation, just the supporting material which B
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: squidleyOriginally Posted By: hal9000Wait, so now you guys like Mueller? The only guy saying that is you. We're saying that even a raving witch hunter says you're an idiot. . Squidley's Dull Razor applied ham-handedly as usu
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: BillyOceanThey have no role in foreign policy WTF should taxpayers pay any money to send these people (and their staffs) around the world ? That's funny, I don't remember you starting this thread when a bunch of GOP senators
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Can we talk about the keto diet? by hal9000 @ Today at 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: laidbackOriginally Posted By: AutopraxSome people do really well on a keto diet. I think they should do it if it works for them. Exactly Exactly. And stop preaching to those who're not on ke
Page 1 of 155 1 2 3 ... 154 155 >