REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
POLITICS
06/20/19 09:29 PM
The shooting range customers on Morena in San Diego is mostly millenials and gen x'
29 234 Read More
Design Forum
06/20/19 09:28 PM

0 5 Read More
Design Forum
06/20/19 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by floated
Anyone tried GG's fins versus an FCS MR or TA Twin?

Would love to get some quality crafted fins and not shit made in China.

GG well tell you all about them if you pm him or you could go Fins Unlimited as well if you want fiberglass. They do the Stretch 2win set. If you are going future the Akila Aipa set looks nice but depends what you want I guess. The CI, AA, and Stretch seem more upright smaller base where MR and TA wide base 5.5" height. The more rake upright 1st mention seem to me a least more snappy more modern where wide base area equals classic twin surfing up and down in pocket.
3 47 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 09:23 PM
What about if the government started IDing vacant dwellings and business space and unused land that is owned by non-blacks?

These things could then be redistributed to black folks.

I'd be down with that.
122 1,237 Read More
Surfer Discussion
06/20/19 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by SrPato
We've had a good run of gloomy and glassy lunchtime waves the past few days. It's a nice introduction into summer. Word got out yesterday and the Point was full of sheeple. There are better spots not far away. I'll be ditching the crowds today. wave2

Got a fun little wedge with one other person the other day
28 1,205 Read More
Foil Surfing
06/20/19 09:12 PM
Yeah i heard that they are already putting naish and slings on sale because they flew the twin strut Wings and gonna make their next batch as two struts also. Seems they kept that twin strut a secret naish or sling never saw it. Probably because spacestick tests them in south Africa
15 677 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by test_article
Originally Posted by casa_mugrienta
So how will these reparations work again?

That is the question no one in authority seems to ask. Do you suppose they would get a response if they issued a request for proposals?

If we're being honest, probably not. I'm not sure how many people have thought this through.
122 1,237 Read More
Foil Surfing
06/20/19 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by Kaser1

Ask about my erBB discount. Price gonna be a steal for someone wanting to get in on some used gear.

I ask.
263 21,067 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 09:09 PM

That is the question no one in authority seems to ask. Do you suppose they would get a response if they issued a request for proposals?
122 1,237 Read More
Surfer Discussion
06/20/19 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by mundus
Originally Posted by grapedrink
People who collect pensions but hate liberals crack me up roflmao cookin

It is other peoples pensions that bother them, they like theirs just fine.

I'm going to like mine just fine. 🤙😎
20 488 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 09:05 PM
I really love how people in that other thread are talking about getting back land that never belonged to them but are upset that the US government might apologize or give some kind of reparations to people whose families were enslaved.
122 1,237 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 09:02 PM
I find enjoyment in the hard work and misery.

It sounds weird but I find the same in my job. It can be fcking brutal sometimes.

It makes the outcome that much more worth it.
87 674 Read More
Design Forum
06/20/19 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by jkb
Sounds like it has a good amount of entry rocker?

Don't know - haven't measured.

It's a good paddler, gets in early, no problem in steep closeout sections.

Xanadu puts the viper in Family One of his line-up, which corresponds to the following description:

‘Family One’ models are designed with most of the rocker curve in the middle to the nose of the board. The drive is generated from the middle of the board to the tail. Because the rocker is mostly focused in the middle to nose area of the board, the nose rocker frees the rail, allowing it to engage quickly for optimum speed and control in critical sections of the wave. Each ‘Family One’ board has its own characteristics and purpose.
8 122 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 08:59 PM
The 27% of 30%?

It's a straight 27% of all 18 to 29 year olds. That's a total.

Gallup and Pew have 42% of households with guns. GSS has it at 32% of all households.

Who is right?

We don't know is the real answer. A lot of people with guns won't tell anybody they have guns. Registered guns are just the tip of the iceberg. In my lifetime guns used to change ownership in the classified sporting goods section of the paper with no government regulation. It was that way for decades.

Beats me.

But the hope that millennials would be more antigun than their parents or grandparents seems to be fizzling pretty hard. They own guns at about the same rate as their parents and their grandparents. On it goes.

29 234 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 08:59 PM
Treaty of Versailles reparations worked out well
122 1,237 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by everysurfr
Originally Posted by i_shapes
Originally Posted by slash
A plane is a Manned Aerial Vehicle!!!!! roflmao

I don't get it.

tRump was stumbling all over himself trying to explain a drone was unmanned

If only someone would just make up a word for an unmanned plane, it would be so much easier for Trumby.
10 60 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 08:58 PM
122 1,237 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by mundus
The dude is obviously going through middle-to-late stages dementia and no one will tell the Emperor he is naked.
10 60 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by GromsDad
The issue I have with police officers spouting off on social media is that one stupid post could potential lead to criminals getting away with a crime and appeals of convictions.

If you think back, a big reason OJ got away with a double murder is because of the stupid ramblings of one stupid detective.

But the racism......that's not a problem.
28 187 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 08:56 PM
Brilliant! No can defense.

[Linked Image]
1,077 207,371 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 08:55 PM
He is right, you know.
10 60 Read More
POLITICS
Originally Posted by Kento
Originally Posted by everysurfr
Sure, reparations are great. Just don't take a penny from anyone who's family wasn't in the country, and living in the south at the time. And don't give a penny to anyone who isn't 100% black, from a lineage of a slave.

Seems pretty easy to run a chain of title search on all those plantation properties in the South, figure out who the descendants are, and send them an invoice. beer

I think the invoice came in the form of torches already
122 1,237 Read More
POLITICS
Originally Posted by Kento
Originally Posted by CharmingSophisticate

Which is when you run head-on into the teachers unions aka The First Bank of the Democrat Party.

That doesn't really make sense.

It makes zero fvcking sense.

And you'd be hard-pressed to find people who care more about helping kids and helping them learn to help themselves than teachers. Your false narrative might suggest otherwise, but you don't know wtf you're talking about. Teaching is an apolitical job. Teaching is a humanitarian job.

This was not directed at Kento, btw.
122 1,237 Read More
POLITICS
06/20/19 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by FecalFace
You are still denying the fact that hunting is fun.

I don't hunt much anymore. Fun isn't the word I'd use. Its a lot of work actually. Can be enjoyable and can be misery but most of all its work. The last deer I shot it was about 5 degrees out with snow on the ground. The deer didn't drop on the spot even though it was a well placed shot. It ran 50 yards down a steep hill then slid on the snow another 10. Had to get it back up the mountain. How much fun do you think that was? Field dressing a deer when you can't feel your hands is a real treat too........beyond the fact that you're gutting a deer.
87 674 Read More
Design Forum
06/20/19 08:47 PM
Sick turn Racer! Wish I'd gone round tail on my IF15. Maybe next time.

I placed my order May 5th and I got tracking email this Tue, delivery tomorrow...
91 3,227 Read More
Page 1 of 129 1 2 3 128 129