REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Happy BDay Ringer! by Boneroni @ 1 minute 36 seconds ago

Happy birthday ringer!!!!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever report a contractor to CSLB by mundus @ 6 minutes 21 seconds ago

It has gotta suck being a somewhat honest contractor having to compete pricewise with all these fly by night scammers out there.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Some good comments here + Prideful work by Havoc4k @ 9 minutes 47 seconds ago

its always fun to drop in n get a freshie from the guild. take em a 12 pack of beer and talk boards a bit before walking out stocked. the resin work is incredible. lucky that they still exist in this day n age of mass produced garbage boards. hand sh
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crude Humor (NSR) by john4surf @ 13 minutes 15 seconds ago

Sentence Structure, so very important Business was terrible and not picking up. I had to fire somebody, and I narrowed it down to one of two people, Debra or Jack. It was an impossible decision because they were both super workers. Rather than fl
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Recreational weed law stalls out in NJ by mundus @ 14 minutes 52 seconds ago

Corrupt Govt going against the will of the voters once again, NJ govt sucks R or D.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Skaters of the ERBB by PhatCruiser @ 21 minutes 55 seconds ago

March Madness Beer Bracket at Beachside Bar and Grill in Encinitas. Still in the running is Old Bro Hazy Pale Ale by Duckfoot Brewery. Come on down from 5-9pm and get the one and only skate beer into the next round (most beers drank during the night)
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Worn out fins? by NinjaPete @ 22 minutes 37 seconds ago

I still have an old thruster with glassed in fins that flared out. I swear it gives more lift and you can pop airs easier. That maybe the next evolution in fin design, flared out fins for added lift. If you have extra fins laying around try heatin
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Papadonk testimony is out - uh oh by BillyOcean @ 24 minutes 10 seconds ago

Mr. Papadopoulos. That's -- yes, that was what we were trying to figure out, what we -- if there was synergy or not between the both of us. He gets there. He begins to actually question my then-girlfriend's/now-wife's motives for being there too, whi
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Worst classic rock song of all time by Haoleboy @ 26 minutes 7 seconds ago

anything by Bob Seger, Billy Joel or G&R
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: When Trump is re-elected in 2020..... by GDaddy @ 26 minutes 36 seconds ago

I think Bush41s previous ratings were due in part to the first Gulf War and other foreign policy, not to mention him being Reagan's Veep. But that stuff didn't matter a year later when Bubba came back with "it's the economy, stupid", which
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official Snow Surfing 2018 - 2019 Thread*** by 92122 @ 28 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dl4060Nice shots 92122! Is that the Squaw Creek? We used to go to the bar there when I lived in Olympic Valley. The Squaw Creek lift actually has some great trees on storm day. It has some fun terrain that rarely gets skied
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Surfy Surfy what happened? by PhatCruiser @ 29 minutes 36 seconds ago

Good luck, loved your shop. Good to see a man with his priorities straight.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What do you do with your old surfboards? by noone @ 30 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: bird.I've got a few old boards in the racks that are really just taking up space. Too old and beat up to sell, but not completely dead yet. I don't need a back up to my back up, so I want to g
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Witchipoo Rocks!!! by Bonzer5Fin @ 31 minutes 9 seconds ago

Wish I could have been there!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Jussie Smollett fully and completely exonerated!!! by frvcvs @ 36 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bird.Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaBTW, no one was fully and completely exonerated. Not even close. His lawyers just got the DA to drop charges. Pathetic frvcvs just fantasizing for exoneration because it gives him a bo
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: riceI didn't re read all the above old posts but looked like alot of it referred to Wikileaks, Papadop, and Roger Stone....? Number 1, it'd be nice to see the actual report. All we have is a summary by the guy Trump installed
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: NOT EXONERATED - smollette nor trump by BillyOcean @ 40 minutes 41 seconds ago

Why dont you tell us?
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: If Trump Loses in 20? by BillyOcean @ 46 minutes 3 seconds ago

Im beginning to think you (mundus) are in character Otherwise, you probably should avoid operating heavy machinery
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Jake Phelps RIP? by manbearpig @ 49 minutes 34 seconds ago

Seems legit.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Jussie got deferred adjudication by GDaddy @ Today at 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: GDaddyIf this is the case then it doesn't seem like an unreasonable outcome for a first time offender and an offense of this nature. Uh, no. How many weeks of wasted resources on this wi
Surf Doc
Jump to new posts Re: Alcohol by laidback @ Today at 03:16 PM

I thought wine was good for your heart?
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Tile Recommendations by everysurfr @ Today at 03:07 PM

Better than mexican pavers, which wear really badly, look up Monocibec tile Manfredi. It looks like pavers, but is porcelain.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Craigslist Thread by laidback @ Today at 03:06 PM

Originally Posted By: jkbOriginally Posted By: pjsoceanhttps://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/spo/d/marina-del-rey-610-funshape-surfboard/6850305558.html Wow. Tailpad placement is pretty epic on that one. Asymmetrical to go along with the b
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Santa Cruz: Keeping it weird? by NinjaPete @ Today at 03:00 PM

This is the first time I've seen this thread and just browsed through its history. Pretty funny over all. It is interesting to note that the overall crime rate has gone down in SC over the years. It used to be murder capital of the world back in t
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official 2019 Community Surf Journal*** by SixtyGrit @ Today at 02:52 PM

As fun as it gets this morning. only had 1 hour in the water, but dayummm those were some good waves! Almost made it out of the tube!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >