REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Surfer Discussion
08/22/19 09:58 PM
Refinancing as we speak. By eliminating that pesky PMI and getting a low rate on a 20 year loan I will shave 6 years off my loan and save like $300k. monthly payment only going up $150 lol. And my home has gained about $160k in perceived value in 4 years. My fha pmi 3% down payment home buy is working out thus far.
49 1,691 Read More
POLITICS
08/22/19 09:54 PM
U know U liked it,

W as FecalFace inthe box/?

[dik in a White rubber glove poke [
16 124 Read More
Surfer Discussion
08/22/19 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by rice
Originally Posted by Duffy
I’m going to make him piss his pants and cry.

Hopefully he’ll need therapy when we’re done. rockin

With our son, it's the opposite.

Last week in SB County....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I jumped off that very same rock a few weeks ago. My wife was pissed.
47 1,157 Read More
POLITICS
08/22/19 09:45 PM
This is what happens when you use assault rifles and mass shootings as your poster child for gun control. All shootings via rifle might only amount to ~4% of the total, and only some of those are from mass shootings.
20 194 Read More
Surfer Discussion
08/22/19 09:40 PM
Real Monterey, with real Mexicans, real slurs, real winter sets in the background. One of my top 5 old movies, "One Eyed Jacks." Brando stars, and directs. He stopped the filming until the sets came in. kind of like Brando, and Malden are surfers without surfboards, (ha).
13 210 Read More
Surfer Discussion
08/22/19 09:36 PM
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/f6rSuJ2YheQ[/video]
55 1,364 Read More
Surfer Discussion
08/22/19 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Sharkbiscuit
Originally Posted by the janitor
Originally Posted by the janitor

Don't worry, home values will never decrease, so you'll always be able to refi and never be a default risk, and it's not like people would have a COUNTRYWIDE incentive to walk away from underwater assets costing them interest, so we can use this 2x actually affordable loan as the basis for all kinds of margin gambling. What could go wrong?

Not sure I follow, could you put that in Lehman's terms?

If we have a Bear market, there could be Stearn consequences.

If it gets that bad I hope Washington has some sort of Mutual aid package that'll Chase any consequences away

Agreed. Some called for heads to roll but I don't think it Merrills, I mean merits, a Lynch mob.

84 1,706 Read More
Surfer Discussion
08/22/19 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by feralseppo
Probably 1989, drove down Baja past Guerro Negro and out to the tip of the little peninsula where Isla Natividad sits. Took my buddy's station wagon, got stuck in the sand at Bahia Tortugas. A bunch of drunk Mexicans came running over and pushed us out. Hired a fishing boat to take us to Isla Natividad. Totally skunked. Micro surf, super windy, hot. To boot, one of my friends some how got into a scrap with some of the kids on the island and they started hurling rocks at us. A peace treaty was made with some nudie mags. Fun trip anyways because it was Baja.

I'm still hellbent on a solo mission down there, one of these days. Despite the fact I always imagine the trip turning out something like that.
21 355 Read More
POLITICS
08/22/19 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by grapedrink
Provocateurs =/= anyone with a POV that's not in line with the far left.

Brett Weinstein, Christina Hoff Summers, and James Damore are not provocateurs or fascists, although all of them have drawn the wrath of Antifa.

I don't know much about what those three did to draw antifa's ire (other than that that Damore letter was the height of right wing victim culture nincompoopery and riding that wave to a career as a right wing "thinker" seems to be pretty much the definition of being a provocateur to me) but I suppose I'll take your word for it.

All I know is there are A LOT of people who outspokenly do not toe a far left line on cultural issues that have no problems speaking in public.
99 739 Read More
POLITICS
08/22/19 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by mundus
Trump is getting more and more batshit by the day and it is spreading to his rubes.

He's losing his shit after that Fox News poll showing him at only 39% against everyone
25 135 Read More
Surfer Classifieds
08/22/19 08:38 PM
0 36 Read More
POLITICS
08/22/19 08:34 PM
No. I pretty much don't do podcasts. This has been going on for a long time now. A very long time.
7 81 Read More
POLITICS
08/22/19 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Coat Hanger
roflmao

Wrong Thide of Hithtory. roflmao
3dxman!
1 27 Read More
Surfer Discussion
08/22/19 08:07 PM
Have you guys never eaten dolphin carcass? facelick
3 223 Read More
POLITICS
08/22/19 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by grapedrink
Originally Posted by Kento
Is there anything Brazilians do that isn't a scourge on the rest of humanity?

Being home to hot sexi womens confused2 facelick

Point taken.
20 246 Read More
Surfer Discussion
08/22/19 07:42 PM
Done!
9 318 Read More
Surfer Discussion
08/22/19 07:41 PM
Trials on YouTube (8.5 hrs)

1 23 Read More
Design Forum
08/22/19 07:39 PM
it depends on wave shape too. too curvey n flat entree boar getz caught up in lip
45 1,784 Read More
Design Forum
08/22/19 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by silentbutdeadly
My fuse is ready. 10 weeks on the nose for those that are waiting.

dont blow it sbd!
1,888 547,344 Read More
POLITICS
08/22/19 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Duffy
Originally Posted by test_article
As much as I enjoyed my wines, whiskeys and binge beering with friends, alcohol was giving me heart disease. Several years alcohol sober now (no AA, no delirium tremens), my ejection fraction has normalized.

Muhammad drank (peace be upon him). See you soon.

I had no withdrawals when I stopped, other than clarity....which wasn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

I’d much rather be a drinker.

Yeah, and the standard toast is 'to your health'.

23 245 Read More
Surfer Classifieds
08/22/19 07:08 PM
Suprised that heart and wings Pavel fish is still around, that board is insane.
22 1,879 Read More
Design Forum
08/22/19 06:54 PM
"Pffffft!
Anybody remember that's how normal sand only boards used to look pre-2000's. "

The fine sands you get today and even better ones were created on the North Shore in the 80's
31 1,215 Read More
Surfer Discussion
08/22/19 06:45 PM
Pineapple Express headed your way in Sept.
San Diego 1st
Then northbound
You got the same #?

beer
3,787 1,448,050 Read More
Design Forum
08/22/19 06:43 PM
for reference, I'm 5'6" and 160 lbs., started with a 5'6 microlight ASQ then got a newer one at 5'5, I'd guess its 32 litres, plenty of float for me, paddles great and I pretty much get into anything, and its very cruisy but there's tons of speed if you need it
8 250 Read More
POLITICS
08/22/19 06:37 PM
[Linked Image]
6 99 Read More
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3