REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
POLITICS
05/21/19 08:48 PM
Carson is king of the dumbs

8 48 Read More
Design Forum
05/21/19 08:47 PM
Let me clarify on the Isurus 2.2.

I mean "super happy" as-in, I like how soft and stretchy the yamamoto rubber is and the zipperless entry! ...And the legs fit me perfect. I am 5’6” so sometimes it’s challenging finding a suit that isn’t too long in the arms and legs! The flushing is a big deal and I’ll find out if it’s maybe just the way I’m putting it on or if I need to sinch it down more. So far it happened again this morning but only on the 1st duck dive!
2,573 2,305,420 Read More
POLITICS
05/21/19 08:40 PM
Hal,

If you want to take me seriously, look up my posts on immigration. I don't post too much on gun control, but i think everyone can join a militia and keep a musket.

And out of respect, you should call us by the name we prefer. I won't call you a baby killer, and you don't call me anti-choice.

And he isn't my President, I am his hostage.
2 23 Read More
POLITICS
05/21/19 08:37 PM
I just mean to say that I am not in any way denigrating your pref
283 2,151 Read More
POLITICS
05/21/19 08:28 PM
Hal,

If you want to take me seriously, look up my posts on immigration. I don't post too much on gun control, but i think everyone can join a militia and keep a musket.

And out of respect, you should call us by the name we prefer. I won't call you a baby killer, and you don't call me anti-choice.
322 2,274 Read More
Surfer Discussion
05/21/19 08:24 PM
Just an idea that came to me..... thinking of all the wind resinstance and what to do with all the things you take to go surfing...

The only way I can dream up a way for you do it. , and LIVE to tell about it would be to buy...

A Motorcycle with a Sidecar.
47 896 Read More
Design Forum
05/21/19 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by ghostshaper
Use the flat edge of a razor blade and run it down the edge of the tape.

cheers
26 738 Read More
Surfer Classifieds
05/21/19 08:05 PM
PM sent
4 153 Read More
Surfer Discussion
05/21/19 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by casa_mugrienta
Originally Posted by jkb
What's wrong with teaching about masturbation?

It takes a really special adult to teach kids about touching themselves.

Really special.

Your perception of the situation is strange to me.

Wouldn't it be the same as having an adult teach them about sex?

It's not like they're giving a live demonstration of how to do it. They're teaching them what it is.

Doesn't seem too far out there to me. Especially since it's a normal part of life and everyone does it.

Fetishes like fisting and BDSM (if that is in fact in the curriculum) is overboard.
74 1,503 Read More
POLITICS
05/21/19 07:54 PM
This boom has gone on longer than I expected.

AIGA!
69 638 Read More
Design Forum
05/21/19 07:53 PM
I just thought they were emo rock/punk from the early 00's. All this time he's been secretly telling me to find Jesus? Damn!
10 338 Read More
POLITICS
05/21/19 07:53 PM
"But hey, if you or anyone else considers a 10-week old fetus to be the equivalent of a disposable blood clot or a cyst then that is what it is. Our society approves of removing adverse growths from people, so that's all the rationalization it takes to support abortion."

Im my book, which is soon to never be completed, I found myself writing and thinking about baiting with mischaracterization.

I think this is what you are doing, here?

No?
123 897 Read More
Surfer Discussion
05/21/19 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by shiver_me_timbers
Originally Posted by silentbutdeadly
Originally Posted by silentbutdeadly
Several surfs cancelled and two days fishing gone. NW you can have your weather back.

Its raining here too, so not sure if you want an exchange or what shrug .... Swell is gonna be 9' @ 10 seconds this weekend, so won't be fishing out in the ocean.

How long does it take you to get to the ocean?

I was supposed to fish sunday but there were two different swells at 6 seconds. No bueno. 10 usually isn't bad, but 9 feet... yeah probably a different story lol

2 hours to tow the boat to Westport or Port Angeles. 3 to Neah Bay. Easy drive. If it were 3' @ 10 seconds, sure, no worries, but anytime the swell height is the same as the period at that size, that's a bad time.

Didn't know you fished the ocean yet on your boat. I guess this weekend wouldn't be a good time to start.
27 1,060 Read More
Surfer Discussion
05/21/19 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by Aruka
tight ends don't last long in prison

roflmao

Thread winner.
22 403 Read More
POLITICS
05/21/19 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by heelnipstr

That was some amazing work.

Liblurs are so good at that stuff. smile2

26 325 Read More
Travel Forum
05/21/19 06:56 PM
not sure where you're going but poke at Koloa Fish Market is epic.
1 26 Read More
Surfer Discussion
05/21/19 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Leaverite
Originally Posted by Kento
Not long enough. Fk that guy.

Do SUPers rank above or below rapists in the convict hierarchy? shrug

Regardless, he'll be getting some paddlings in prison.

Talk about being up sh!t creek without a paddle....
roflmao

I usually ignore you, but this is pretty good. Slow clap.
25 1,199 Read More
Design Forum
05/21/19 06:45 PM
Good boards for good waves.

Check the forecast before you leave. If it's not absolutely dire, there really is no need for a step down.

I didn't surf one wave below HH, and there's plenty of power, so a standard short board (or whatever your main decent-wave board is) is the smallest you need.

That said, the one board you really should bring is the one you really love (unless it's an ultra groveler).

Bring 4 if you must, but make them good ones. And if everybody brings 4 boards, there will be storage issues.

Happy travels. I heard good things about DBora.
56 2,445 Read More
POLITICS
05/21/19 06:39 PM
At least he has standards.
52 541 Read More
Surfer Classifieds
05/21/19 05:52 PM
Taking offers on these fins now...
6 623 Read More
Travel Forum
05/21/19 05:15 PM
styling it on the log!
5 125 Read More
Surf Doc
05/21/19 05:07 PM
Anybody know of PT's in the LA area, preferably South Bay, specialized in surfers with shoulder/neck issues?
85 6,976 Read More
Surfer Discussion
05/21/19 04:21 PM
😻
1,281 147,721 Read More
POLITICS
05/21/19 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by Autoprax
How will trump thwart the Judicial branch?

Keep loading it with Barr types?

That will take time.

I think a war would really help him get out of this one.

I bet a lot of people would be stoked if trump made himself king.

something like 29 subpoenas they're fighting. that's a lot of fingers they need to try and plug a leaky dam
18 207 Read More
Surfer Discussion
05/21/19 04:10 PM
Kevin Kirk getting the shot, Sandy Beach, 5/10/19.

[Linked Image]
2,780 1,158,420 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2