Why are they trying to hide this?

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com

The Antichrist is called “the little horn.” – Daniel 7:8 The word “trump” appears twice in the KJV bible as an abbreviation of “trumpet” or “little horn.” The little horn has “the eyes of a man and boasts great things.”

The Antichrist has the mouth of a lion – Rev. 13:2

The Antichrist is arrogant, shall exalt himself above others – Daniel 8:25

The Antichrist will “throw truth to the ground.” – Daniel 8:12 Trump’s 30,000 false or misleading statements while in office.

The Antichrist will be a vile person – Daniel 11:21

The Antichrist will honor the “god of forces…"In his estate he shall honor the God of Forces, and a god his father knew not, he shall honor with gold, silver, precious stones, and other pleasant things.” – Daniel 11:38 - On the ceiling of Trump’s golden penthouse is a reproduction of the “Aurora Fresco.” “Aurora, in a golden billowing dress with her garlands flies over a dim-lit landscape, leading a blond Apollo in his horse-drawn chariot, surrounded by a chain of female "hours", bringing light to the world. It could also be described as “The Triumph of Apollo led by the Aurora.”

The Antichrist will disguise himself as an “angel of light” – 2 Corinthians 11:15 He will masquerade as a force for good, and defender of Christian values, but in reality defending only HIMSELF

The Antichrist will love money as it is the “root of all kinds of evil.” – 1 Timothy 6:10 Trump said “My whole life I’ve been greedy, greedy, greedy for money. I grabbed all the money I can get. I’m so greedy.”

The Antichrist is revealed as “man of lawlessness” and by the “falling away” or “rebellion” from Christ to the Antichrist [Jan 6 Capitol Riot] - 2 Thessalonians 2: 3

The Antichrist sews discord - Proverbs 6:14 - “Perversity is in his heart. He devises evil continually. He sows discord.” He intentionally divides groups of people AGAINST each other for his own benefit. He uses a divide and conquer strategy to weed out those who would oppose him. Anyone who criticizes him is evil

The Antichrist works deceitfully – Daniel 11:23 - “He shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up and shall become strong with a small people [MAGA electoral college] ” and “Through his cunning He shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule” Trumps deceptiveness was so pervasive that even his own attorneys testified they would only meet with Trump in pairs to prevent him from give them 2 different versions of the same story.

The Antichrist understands dark sentences or sinister schemes – Daniel 8:23 - “A king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup” - He is a master of intrigue and machination, which is scheming or crafty action, to accomplish an evil end.

The Antichrist attains the kingdom by flattery – Daniel 11:21 - “And in His estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but He shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries or smoothness, slipperiness, or fine promises (e.g. Mexico will pay for the wall) scheming with a small group of people. American Christian Nationalism serves Trump in his quest to regain power to use as retribution upon his enemies

The Antichrist will amaze the world – Rev. 13:3 - He steals headlines daily, by one outrageous comment after another

The Antichrist will come in his own name and be accepted - John 5:43

The Antichrist will deny the Father and the Son. He said he does not seek God’s forgiveness, thus denying the need for a savior – 1 John 2:22

The Antichrist is connected to gold – Rev. 13:18 King Solomon became obsessed with gold and pagan gods during his later years. Trump’s obsession with gold and “pleasant things” is like King Solomon

The Antichrist will have a “covenant with many for one week” – Daniel 9:27

The Antichrist has the ultimate ego to call himself God [president] 2 Thessalonians 2:4 Trump called himself the “Chosen One” as he looked up into the sky. He is not battling evil, as QAnon and MAGA would have you believe, he is battle those who oppose HIM. He is not about doing anything for anyone, but about elevating himself and destroying his enemies, like a WWE pro wrestler. He perfectly aligns with the biblical descriptions of an antichrist. Nobody else on the world stage even comes close.

Bible Verses Identifying Donald Trump as the Antichrist (youtube.com)

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
False? According to whom? A judge?

Attitudes like yours is exactly how these anti-liberty policies arise. German guilt due to a single decade is going to destroy their country

Also remember: there are lies, damn lies, and statistics
Have you been to Germany to ask why “they” are hiding this yet?

I’m beginning to think you don’t actually want the answer.

Reactions: Chile Verde

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

The Antichrist is called “the little horn.” – Daniel 7:8 The word “trump” appears twice in the KJV bible as an abbreviation of “trumpet” or “little horn.” The little horn has “the eyes of a man and boasts great things.”

The Antichrist has the mouth of a lion – Rev. 13:2

The Antichrist is arrogant, shall exalt himself above others – Daniel 8:25

The Antichrist will “throw truth to the ground.” – Daniel 8:12 Trump’s 30,000 false or misleading statements while in office.

The Antichrist will be a vile person – Daniel 11:21

The Antichrist will honor the “god of forces…"In his estate he shall honor the God of Forces, and a god his father knew not, he shall honor with gold, silver, precious stones, and other pleasant things.” – Daniel 11:38 - On the ceiling of Trump’s golden penthouse is a reproduction of the “Aurora Fresco.” “Aurora, in a golden billowing dress with her garlands flies over a dim-lit landscape, leading a blond Apollo in his horse-drawn chariot, surrounded by a chain of female "hours", bringing light to the world. It could also be described as “The Triumph of Apollo led by the Aurora.”

The Antichrist will disguise himself as an “angel of light” – 2 Corinthians 11:15 He will masquerade as a force for good, and defender of Christian values, but in reality defending only HIMSELF

The Antichrist will love money as it is the “root of all kinds of evil.” – 1 Timothy 6:10 Trump said “My whole life I’ve been greedy, greedy, greedy for money. I grabbed all the money I can get. I’m so greedy.”

The Antichrist is revealed as “man of lawlessness” and by the “falling away” or “rebellion” from Christ to the Antichrist [Jan 6 Capitol Riot] - 2 Thessalonians 2: 3

The Antichrist sews discord - Proverbs 6:14 - “Perversity is in his heart. He devises evil continually. He sows discord.” He intentionally divides groups of people AGAINST each other for his own benefit. He uses a divide and conquer strategy to weed out those who would oppose him. Anyone who criticizes him is evil

The Antichrist works deceitfully – Daniel 11:23 - “He shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up and shall become strong with a small people [MAGA electoral college] ” and “Through his cunning He shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule” Trumps deceptiveness was so pervasive that even his own attorneys testified they would only meet with Trump in pairs to prevent him from give them 2 different versions of the same story.

The Antichrist understands dark sentences or sinister schemes – Daniel 8:23 - “A king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup” - He is a master of intrigue and machination, which is scheming or crafty action, to accomplish an evil end.

The Antichrist attains the kingdom by flattery – Daniel 11:21 - “And in His estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but He shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries or smoothness, slipperiness, or fine promises (e.g. Mexico will pay for the wall) scheming with a small group of people. American Christian Nationalism serves Trump in his quest to regain power to use as retribution upon his enemies

The Antichrist will amaze the world – Rev. 13:3 - He steals headlines daily, by one outrageous comment after another

The Antichrist will come in his own name and be accepted - John 5:43

The Antichrist will deny the Father and the Son. He said he does not seek God’s forgiveness, thus denying the need for a savior – 1 John 2:22

The Antichrist is connected to gold – Rev. 13:18 King Solomon became obsessed with gold and pagan gods during his later years. Trump’s obsession with gold and “pleasant things” is like King Solomon

The Antichrist will have a “covenant with many for one week” – Daniel 9:27

The Antichrist has the ultimate ego to call himself God [president] 2 Thessalonians 2:4 Trump called himself the “Chosen One” as he looked up into the sky. He is not battling evil, as QAnon and MAGA would have you believe, he is battle those who oppose HIM. He is not about doing anything for anyone, but about elevating himself and destroying his enemies, like a WWE pro wrestler. He perfectly aligns with the biblical descriptions of an antichrist. Nobody else on the world stage even comes close.

Bible Verses Identifying Donald Trump as the Antichrist (youtube.com)
Late stage TDS.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Have you been to Germany to ask why “they” are hiding this yet?

I’m beginning to think you don’t actually want the answer.
I've only been to Germany as a tourist but every German I've ever met here or there has been pretty chill.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Oh we know why they're hiding it

It was a rhetorical question
Have you been?

It‘d be really weird if a guy who has never been to Germany started asking rhetorical questions about German speech laws on an American surf bb.

Something about “you’re an idiot if you’re bothered by things that don’t impact you.”

• Love
Reactions: mundus