What’s the carbon footprint of this?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Holy fuck you rated Anya Taylor Joy last week or some dumb sh!t; now you're trying to dunk with a tee shirt with her face on it acting like it's the Tay Tay.

the reflection in the mirror troubles you....

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the best part is that you could show this to 10 randoms and they'd all know it's Taylor Swift

I like ATJ better because she's gone through puberty

1715023379409.png

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
the best part is that you could show this to 10 randoms and they'd all know it's Taylor Swift

I like ATJ better because she's gone through puberty

View attachment 179706
BECAUSE IT SAY SWIFTIE ON IT YOU ABSOLUTE BELL END

If you had posted some woman with a voluptuous, curvy figure you might have a point. If more than a dozen people knew who Anya Taylor Joy was you might have a point.

Why can't you ever hit me with someone actually hot? Why is your rejoinder always, Taylor Swift sucks, check out what it would look like if Taylor Swift was inbred for a thousand years while subject to predation by felidae, causing a migration of the eyes back to the sides of the head?

But by all means, please keep telling us the patrician's choice is the dollar store versions moving away from binocular field of view. Please keep insisting that opposable thumbs are a boner kill.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's obvious I meant when the text is off

I posted ATJ because at least if you like downsie milquetoast, you could at least pick one that's post-pubescent

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Holy fuck you rated Anya Taylor Joy last week or some dumb sh!t; now you're trying to dunk with a tee shirt with her face on it acting like it's the Tay Tay.

What the fuck is wrong with that ugly creature? She looks like a whitetail doe

We all know who the real queen is...derp face and all

1715034554045.png

Reactions: CutnSnip

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
it's obvious I meant when the text is off

I posted ATJ because at least if you like downsie milquetoast, you could at least pick one that's post-pubescent
I found the gif of the Daddario Mammarios and was going to post it for you to 2/10.

What the fuck is wrong with that ugly creature? She looks like a whitetail doe

We all know who the real queen is...derp face and all

View attachment 179716
LOL no but if big natties are your thing scope on player. Also concur on the afoaftaste:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Daddario is wonderful
Yeah Daddario is an 11. Do you think afoaf will chastise us for liking Daddario, and say that Ulana Khomyuk from HBO's Chernobyl is higher on the 0-10 physical attraction scale because she's better at theoritcal and practical nuclear physics?

Will he say the old Ukrainian woman's cow she was milking who got domed by Pyp from the Night's Watch had equal udders and a more compelling character arc than any role Mammario has had?

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Beware of sample size dummy. Norway. LOL!!!!! Place is fairly desolate and on the edge of an ocean. Even its biggest "cities" are tiny and spread out. There aren't enough cars, electric or ice to move the needle in any discernable manner to show a cause and effect; Use your head you imbecile.
Are those things new? Because “improving“ is a relative term. Unless Norway suddenly became remote, spread out and tiny, those factors are irrelevant to the discussion.

Have you ever been to Oslo? Bet not. It’s actually an amazing city.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
ATJ is just Taylor Swift if she went through puberty and had a personality

the fact that you're dogging on ATJ is funny to me because 1) it's not my pick and 2) you said she looks like tay

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Tay is so useless

unless you like fkng ATM machines, I guess

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
ATJ is just Taylor Swift if she went through puberty and had a personality

the fact that you're dogging on ATJ is funny to me because 1) it's not my pick and 2) you said she looks like tay

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Tay is so useless

unless you like fkng ATM machines, I guess
1) You posted it; that makes it your pick.
2) I said she looks like Tay after a thousand years of inbreeding and predation by felidae causing orbital migration to the side of the head.

I suggested Daddario. Do you have any suggestions at all, any eye candy? Perhaps Plaza?

That you came up with "useless" is telling. What do you want in your eye candy, someone who is strong on plough? Don't blame the erBB because we think the hottest woman in Phantom Menace is Natalie Portman but you're torn between Schmi and the Huttwife.