Cheeto at it again

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Just like the last election, Cheeto is already sewing distrust into the election process. Would expect nothing less from a narcissistic, reality tv personality.We still have a few dipshits on this forum arguing about an election that was never proven stolen. :roflmao:

This is what happens when you select a wannabe mob boss to be president, when they don’t have a fuckin’ clue how our government works

How you clowns are falling for this is truly fascinating to watch.If the gop wins, it was fair, if the gop loses - it was rigged.:roflmao:

Team Cheeto better start preparing for a lot more crying and whining come November

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
I was actually impressed to see gromsdad, mike jones and a few others back off the claim that Trump won. Kind of a silent admission. Only took four years, but hey!

Edit: I may have spoken too soon.

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
TDS on full display.

Since it has been brought up, what has the Biden Administration done to increase trust in our election system?
Hmmm. Good question.

Well, he doesn't pule and whine like a little bitch that the election is rigged because waaaaaaaaa!!!!! I might lose and that would be unfair!!!!

Unfortunately, as much money as Biden has poured into genetic testing and engineering, they still haven't been able to turn off the bitch gene and here we go Krakening.

The pillow market seems to be cornered...

What if Biden started making duvet infomercials? Would that help increase trust in our election system?

Don't make me send you another MSDS for acetone again.

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I don’t recall a president in the modern era who has pulled this sh!t. Interesting seeing the gullible fools on this forum who buy into Cheeto’s nonsense still.

What is it about Team Cheeto that doesn’t allow them to concede in making an error in supporting a television personality? Like it’s a sign of weakness to admit they were wrong.

His cult knows he lost and tried to steal the election and either do not care or support it.

Reactions: sussle

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Hillary is still saying 16 was rigged.
covid, mail in ballots, no id, ballots after voting day, drop boxes, ballot harvesting
- which party likes these things and why?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
covid, mail in ballots, no id, ballots after voting day, drop boxes, ballot harvesting
I like how he mixes two dog turds in with a couple seemingly rational points

what a fkn stooge

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Pure idiocy. Hillary conceded election night. Trump himself voted by mail, The rest is disproven partisan lies. Trump lost and you are in the worlds dumbest cult
Please name one "lie" you wish me to prove wrong
you soy boy idiots are killing us

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Please name one "lie" you wish me to prove wrong
you soy boy idiots are killing us
Even one of your idiotic claims was laughed out of court, yet the cult still believes.

Last edited:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Tucker Carlson already spreading the word that if Trump doesn’t win the next election democracy is dead.

think about that for a second.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
You clearly still think the 2020 election was stolen.

you’re at Hillary Clinton level clown world. Hope you enjoy it.