REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#681675 - 08/02/05 01:13 PM Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself??
tharealHB Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: hermosa beach, ca
[image]http://www.lukaskaiser.com/archives/Fergie_PeePee.jpeg[/image]

"So, for anyone who was at the San Diego Street Scene show, you may have noticed that the Stripes took the stage very late, due to the fact that the Black Eyed Peas, who played right before the Stripes, showed up for their set almost a full hour late. Total disrespect, since every other band managed to make their show time on the dot.
The reason why the Black Eyed Peas took the stage so late is because they claim to have been "stuck in traffic" and that security wouldn't let them in.
Anyway, after they took the stage, it was very clear that they were all very hammered.

So hammered, in fact, that Fergie decided to piss RIGHT ON THE STAGE.
No joke. According to radio reports, she moved over out of the spotlight at some point in their set, and just let it go. Without taking her pants off, either.

So, sure enough, when she got back in the spotlight, it was obvious what she'd done. And she just kept on going as if nothing happened."

#681676 - 08/02/05 01:26 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: tharealHB]
Debaser Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: SoCal
I was there..... when she got on stage it was very obvious that she was PISSED!

#681677 - 08/02/05 01:49 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: Debaser]
toPBk Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: North Pacific Beach, CA
I may have to change my avatar

#681678 - 08/02/05 01:54 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: toPBk]
Debaser Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: SoCal
Quote:

I may have to change my avatar

Oh hell yes!!!!

#681679 - 08/02/05 02:01 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: tharealHB]
GeneralDisarray Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Yo' Momma'a Double-Wide

Is it wrong that this pick is givin' me a semi? Something is definitely wrong with me.

#681680 - 08/02/05 02:07 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: tharealHB]
Nutmonkey Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: Univ. of Chinese Immigrants
Man that bi*ch is so fine if she began to wet herself I'd stop her and ask for a golder shower. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

#681681 - 08/02/05 02:19 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: tharealHB]
odyssey Offline
Michael Peterson status

oh dear

#681682 - 08/02/05 02:19 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: Nutmonkey]
BuddaBoy Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: New York City
I was happy to see the review in the LA Times that basically said that The Killers should not have been headlining because THEY FVCKING SUCK!

#681683 - 08/02/05 02:23 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: BuddaBoy]
Buzzz Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Loc: Your moms Panocha
Street Scene in The Murph's parking lot. Yeah, what a load of crap. Bands suck, Location sux worse. Should have been billed Parking Lot that smells like Aztec fans puke and piss Scene.

#681684 - 08/02/05 02:29 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: GeneralDisarray]
SmackDaddy Offline
Duke status

Loc: San Diego, CA

WTF she's all over the place is skimpy gear and she comes to SD dressed like a frickin' boy scout?

#681685 - 08/02/05 02:32 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: tharealHB]
socallocal4 Offline
Grom

Loc: san diego
yea the fergie thing is funny, but why is everyone hating on street scene? like the parking lot makes a difference, when your that hammered or that into the music you dont think or care about the fact that its in a parking lot that permits much more room for movement. plus, the bands kicked ass, pixies and flaming lips put on two of the best shows ive seen unwritten law totally pumped up the hometown crowd and the white stripes lived up to their bullshit 45 minute delay with a bitchin jam session with jack white snapping his guitar string and continued to wail on the guitar.

#681686 - 08/02/05 02:33 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: SmackDaddy]
GeneralDisarray Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Yo' Momma'a Double-Wide
Quote:

WTF she's all over the place is skimpy gear and she comes to SD dressed like a frickin' boy scout?

Maybe that's why the pics are givin' me a semi.

(Too far? )

#681687 - 08/02/05 02:37 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: SmackDaddy]
SolventSolution Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: that beach by the ocean
Quote:

her excuse at the show was that they were running so late that she didn't have time to get ready.

Gee... traffic wasn't too bad when I was trying to get there. Also didn't have much trouble gettin in. I guess thats what happens when you hit it big time, all of the cars just stop on the freeway and keep you from your commitments. Oh and the restroom.

Selling out ruined being able to piss in public without some messagebourders making fun of you.

#681688 - 08/02/05 02:41 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: SolventSolution]
hilldo Offline
Duke status

Loc: Houston, Texas, USA
She could have at least dropped the cargo pants, pulled the meatflaps back, and gave the front row a "streaming freeview" they'd never forget.

***** piss stagefright ruined front row "golden tickets".

#681689 - 08/02/05 02:53 PM Re: Anyone go to street scene and see Fergie piss herself?? [Re: socallocal4]
Professor_Chaos Offline
Nep status

Quote:

...bitchin jam session with jack white snapping his guitar string and continued to wail on the guitar.

The fact that snapping a guitar string and continuing to wail makes something "bitchin" underscores the disasterously low musical expectations of youth. I'm sure when the Killers hit that off key note it was "bitchin", because it was, like, you know, so real.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32