REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >
View All Topics Index
#2807292 - 06/12/18 06:24 PM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: 1whoknows]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Loc: Somewhere else
Dude-Bro

Mexican food.

Now you've done it!

hat

#2807382 - 06/12/18 08:18 PM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: GWS]
Mr Doof Offline
Duke status

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted By: GWS
Originally Posted By: Mr Doof
How's the kid doing now that 14 yrs have gone by, GWS?

Did you guys ever learn the cause?

She's doing well. She's 29, lives in Santa Monica and works in tech. As I remember there was talk of a small "calcification" but follow ups never seemed to give us anything definitive. Doctors argued, time passed, life went on. She does get migraines. Both my kids do. She had another incident, an ocular migraine? She was upstairs and reading in bed and she was suddenly completely blind. Scared the hell out of me. Fortunately my wife the nurse had seen it before.

Time is flying. I saw this thread and I was "WTF?" Thanks for all the support. It's funny, I think a lot of times, as you look back over time, your mind does you a favor and fades some of the stuff that you'd rather not remember.

Thanks for the update!

Glad everything worked out mostly well....migraines make it less than 100%, but considering alternatives, well, say no more lest I jinx things.

By the way, the girl gang, name redacted, that she "use to run with"...see any of them around?

#2807385 - 06/12/18 08:32 PM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: Mr Doof]
GWS Offline
Duke status

How's the kid doing now that 14 yrs have gone by, GWS?

Did you guys ever learn the cause?

She's doing well. She's 29, lives in Santa Monica and works in tech. As I remember there was talk of a small "calcification" but follow ups never seemed to give us anything definitive. Doctors argued, time passed, life went on. She does get migraines. Both my kids do. She had another incident, an ocular migraine? She was upstairs and reading in bed and she was suddenly completely blind. Scared the hell out of me. Fortunately my wife the nurse had seen it before.

Time is flying. I saw this thread and I was "WTF?" Thanks for all the support. It's funny, I think a lot of times, as you look back over time, your mind does you a favor and fades some of the stuff that you'd rather not remember.

Thanks for the update!

Glad everything worked out mostly well....migraines make it less than 100%, but considering alternatives, well, say no more lest I jinx things.

By the way, the girl gang, name redacted, that she "use to run with"...see any of them around?

The Vaginasty!

Yeah. One of them won that reality show. The Amazing Race. She's a newscaster with Channel 3 news in Santa Barbara I believe. Most all of them married with children now. My kids seem to have little interest in marriage and babies. So I have Grandpuppies. shrug

#2807391 - 06/12/18 08:55 PM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: GWS]
ElOgro Offline
Duke status

Available for long term loan

Mexican food? I'd cut my mother in law's throat for a chicken fried steak right now.

Edited by ElOgro (06/12/18 08:58 PM)

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge

#2807416 - 06/12/18 10:48 PM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: ElOgro]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

who are you kidding???!?!?!

they'd sooner loan you out!

ahahahahaha

#2807461 - 06/13/18 01:11 AM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: GWS]
Kincaid Offline
Billy Hamilton status

Loc: lava tube, Hawaii
Wow. Scary stuff! Hope it all turns out ok for her GWS. Prayers going your way.

#2807545 - 06/13/18 10:44 AM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: Kincaid]
heelnipstr Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Southern Tip, Norcal
Originally Posted By: Kincaid

Thoughts and Prayers are timeless. And seem to function much in the same way as my time machine.

#2807590 - 06/13/18 12:11 PM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: GWS]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Kairos fail big time.

#2807597 - 06/13/18 12:35 PM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: heelnipstr]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: heelnipstr

Thoughts and Prayers are timeless. And seem to function much in the same way as my time machine.

Rough morning?

#2807617 - 06/13/18 01:24 PM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: GWS]
heelnipstr Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Southern Tip, Norcal
Originally Posted By: heelnipstr

Rough morning?

thanks for your thoughts, a little late might you think? but I will throw it all in the great machine and make it all right in the land of make believe. emptiness -great as it ever was.

#2807629 - 06/13/18 01:57 PM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: GWS]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

I wonder if the womenfolk discovered that he had offered
up the grandbaby and used the backhoe to bury El Ogro

anyone seen him....?

#2807652 - 06/13/18 02:19 PM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: afoaf]
PPK96754 Offline
Michael Peterson status

Whoa! 14 years ago. From the postings, it seems that she's stable, got a job and living her life. A Father couldn't ask for much more. Cowabunga, Dad!

afoof ...
I got an e-mail from him recently .... wink2

#2807670 - 06/13/18 02:41 PM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: afoaf]
ElOgro Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: afoaf
I wonder if the womenfolk discovered that he had offered
up the grandbaby and used the backhoe to bury El Ogro

anyone seen him....?

I'm not the one that threatened to put the child in the pizza oven like a suckling pig. shameonyou

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge

#2807703 - 06/13/18 03:37 PM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: ElOgro]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

I didn't say anything about apples...

carnitas del brujo

#2807712 - 06/13/18 03:51 PM Re: My daughter is in the hospital being scanned for a brain aneurysm [Re: afoaf]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: afoaf
I didn't say anything about apples...

carnitas del brujo

I need that

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32