REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2763017 - 03/13/18 09:49 PM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: YeahNo]
manjushri Offline
Billy Hamilton status

Loc: +62
Originally Posted By: YeahNo
Weird. The WSL app is working on my phone, but I can't get the live feed on my laptop.

surprised we can still watch without paying.

Run it through a proxy it should work for you then..

#2763057 - 03/13/18 11:26 PM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: sponge]
000 Offline
Duke status

u gotta click the blank screen to enable flash

#2763063 - 03/13/18 11:38 PM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: sponge]
tenover Offline
Kelly Slater status

Loc: Point Loma, CA
I had to download/install the new version of Flash that was released today.

#2763098 - 03/14/18 01:47 AM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: sponge]
isrfcrdf Offline
Grom

That round 4 heat 2 club sandwich by Felipe was unreal!
Precise, but boring Ace Buchan continues to get over-scored.

#2763105 - 03/14/18 03:20 AM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: sponge]
SurfFuerte Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: hulling, mostly...
boring? all the backside competitors. meh!

#2763112 - 03/14/18 05:35 AM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: sponge]
Peter1 Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Two things that strike me watching the webcast today (wednesday): The waves are really crappy. But even windblown and disorganized, there are still LONG rides available. Amazing.

#2763173 - 03/14/18 10:39 AM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: sponge]
brukuns Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Sao Paulo/Brazil
Originally Posted By: Racer1
Silvana Lima sold her house and car to do the tour?

Is there nobody in Brazil who will sponsor the only Brazilian female on tour?

She ugly. Sponsors like fuckable chicks.

I watched Medina's heat, and although he lost fair and square, it seems to me Mickey was really overscored!

Look at Jeremy's best wave on the previous heat... that looked much better than Mickey's 8 something and he got like a 6. WTF? Medina would have still lost though.

PS: Did you guys see Medina claiming that Mickey's rope got tangled on his nose when he took off on a wave? lol

#2763190 - 03/14/18 11:13 AM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: sponge]
000 Offline
Duke status

she looks like coco ho to me

yeah madonna was super pissed

#2763205 - 03/14/18 11:49 AM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: 000]
brukuns Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: 000
she looks like coco ho to me

yeah madonna was super pissed

#2763210 - 03/14/18 11:57 AM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: Q_Surf]
Colin Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: east oahu
Originally Posted By: Q_Surf
Originally Posted By: StuAzole
Originally Posted By: Q_Surf
Originally Posted By: Maz
Just caught half the Tomas Hermes heat. Sh!t, he can link some turns together. Very impressed with how hard he goes off the bottom, then does such a variety of turns off the top. A bit had-jivey, yes, but smooth.

Conner C was very good, and Yago Dora joins a group of electric Brazilian goofies. Pity he had to lose.

Will have to sit down with the Heat Analyser this morning; curios to check Mikey February, and of course what happened to JJF.

hermes (like k.asing) has a distinct advantage in microwaves. you can see he's worked on maximizing his # of turns to work it.

february has potential for sure but needs to muscle up - he surfed really lightfooted.

jjf looked kind of meh about hassling for meh sized waves. i wonder if he'll find the passion to grind out another year for another trophy -vs- all his frothing/hassling competitors. my guess is that he won't - if the waves suck.

There's a lot of $$ that comes with that trophy. Plus he hates to lose and has the pressure of keeping food on Ross Williams' table.

yeah i'm just wondering if his love of winning & $ is enough to out-hassle his competitors, for the 3rd year in a row, in less than stellar waves. shrug

You guys do remember where he grew up? I reckon Pipe is about as brutal as it gets hassle wise. Not passive aggressive paddle battle vibing, but physical violence level hassling. And thats his baseline. Pipeline is his normal. Im guessing that two or four guys in the water at the super bank isnt going to raise his anxiety level much.

All my favorite ladies lost early. Fellas too. Ohh well. Bells ..

#2763221 - 03/14/18 12:09 PM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: sponge]
SurfFuerte Offline
Michael Peterson status

brukuns, brutal on silvana... and your fellow countrywoman no less...

barf

i applause2 her commitment to the tour... selling her house and car for the chance. good for her.

dancing the sponsors who only want a pretty face!

hope she DESTROYS THE TOUR this year and earns that title. hope she can keep up the consistency. bowdown bowdown bowdown

#GOSILVANA!

#2763222 - 03/14/18 12:10 PM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: sponge]
SurfFuerte Offline
Michael Peterson status

the tour sux and it just got started, so not much different with the new management, huh? barf

#2763246 - 03/14/18 12:44 PM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: Peter1]
stu dog Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: Peter1
Two things that strike me watching the webcast today (wednesday): The waves are really crappy. But even windblown and disorganized, there are still LONG rides available. Amazing.

i'd kill for some of those windblown disorganized crappy waves right now

#2763254 - 03/14/18 12:51 PM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: stu dog]
Joshua2415 Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: San Clemente
Potential finals day at Kirra. jam_on

#2763261 - 03/14/18 12:55 PM Re: *** Official Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Gold Coast Thread *** [Re: SurfFuerte]
brukuns Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: SurfFuerte
brukuns, brutal on silvana... and your fellow countrywoman no less...

barf

i applause2 her commitment to the tour... selling her house and car for the chance. good for her.

dancing the sponsors who only want a pretty face!

hope she DESTROYS THE TOUR this year and earns that title. hope she can keep up the consistency. bowdown bowdown bowdown

#GOSILVANA!

She ain't pretty enough to sell bikinis, she said so herself. but she rips, I too hope she's more consistent this year, that's all she lacks. When she's on fire she can rival the best on tour.

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32