REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2711516 - 11/14/17 10:08 AM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: BillyOcean]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Originally Posted By: BillyOcean
At the end of the day

This is all because you don’t like the result

Hillary did way worse shit (rigging a primary) but you don’t care

The public sees this duplicity and dismisses your concerns about Russia accordingly

Hey Sharkbiscuit, how is that hypothesis of mine looking re: deflections toward Hillary vs. lack of pussy? cookin

Russ Meyer

#2711545 - 11/14/17 11:26 AM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: Gnudz]
ifallalot Online   sick
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: Gnudz
When they put Junior in the back of the car, will they slam his head against the roof the way Senior said they should?

That would be cool to see.

Its amazing that Ivanka and that dickbag share the same parents.

I guess the Donny genes are pretty strong

#2711551 - 11/14/17 11:36 AM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: ifallalot]
Gnudz Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Jonestown
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
When they put Junior in the back of the car, will they slam his head against the roof the way Senior said they should?

I used to heartily lust after Ivanka but now I see that she's just like her father.

It's difficult to do, but if you can just listen to her words and try to find some meaning behind them, you'll realize she's every bit the bullshit artist that her father is.

Her gorgeous looks and her charm school education provide great cover for the fact that she really doesn't have anything meaningful to contribute to any conversation, and what she does contribute is utter bullshit.

And no way is that porcelain doll "husband" of hers in any way treating her the way she deserves to be treated. No way.

#2711679 - 11/14/17 02:06 PM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: StuAzole]
Gnudz Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Jonestown
Originally Posted By: StuAzole
Is this the smart kid or the dumb one (asked pretending there's a smart one...)?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc...kileaks/545738/

According to this article, he's the dumb one, but it sounds like he'd fit in perfectly here on the erBB.

Vice: The President's Oldest Son Is The Dumbest...

#2711685 - 11/14/17 02:11 PM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: ifallalot]
BSshwack Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Loc: LA

You are blinded by a pretty (surgically enhanced) face and body.

#2711687 - 11/14/17 02:14 PM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: Gnudz]
BillyOcean Offline
Michael Peterson status

I used to heartily lust after Ivanka but now I see that she's just like her father.

It's difficult to do, but if you can just listen to her words and try to find some meaning behind them, you'll realize she's every bit the bullshit artist that her father is.

Her gorgeous looks and her charm school education provide great cover for the fact that she really doesn't have anything meaningful to contribute to any conversation, and what she does contribute is utter bullshit.

And no way is that porcelain doll "husband" of hers in any way treating her the way she deserves to be treated. No way.

Agree generally but can you please expand on that last sentence. Hope this request doesn’t trigger a creepy poll!

#2711691 - 11/14/17 02:18 PM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: frvcvs]
stu dog Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA

It took Cheeto 15 minutes to type 120 characters rolleyes

#2711697 - 11/14/17 02:33 PM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: Kento]
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Jacksonville Beach
Originally Posted By: Kento
At the end of the day

The public sees this duplicity and dismisses your concerns about Russia accordingly

Hey Sharkbiscuit, how is that hypothesis of mine looking re: deflections toward Hillary vs. lack of pussy? cookin

Better than my calls on UF-SCar or UK-Vandy.

I swear, Trump could be calling out targets to the Russians like Minderbinder with the Germans in Catch-22, and half the erBB would be on the tarmac, chasing Yossarian screaming "LOCK HIM UP".

#2711700 - 11/14/17 02:41 PM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: Sharkbiscuit]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Originally Posted By: Sharkbiscuit
Originally Posted By: Kento
At the end of the day

Better than my calls on UF-SCar or UK-Vandy.

I swear, Trump could be calling out targets to the Russians like Minderbinder with the Germans in Catch-22, and half the erBB would be on the tarmac, chasing Yossarian screaming "LOCK HIM UP".

It says a lot about the mindset of Trump supporters/apologists, doesn't it? Lost little children who are clinging onto their self-appointed savior by any means necessary.

Nice Catch-22 reference. Good ol' Milo. Love that book. Need to read it again one of these days. jam_on

Russ Meyer

#2711701 - 11/14/17 02:42 PM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: BillyOcean]
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Miki Dora status

Agree generally but can you please expand on that last sentence. Hope this request doesn’t trigger a creepy poll!

Kushner is not a real man. Ivanka needs a surfer who has gotten dirty fixing a car himself, or has used a power tool once in their lives. That's why she ovulated for the ex-MMA fighter shown below.

Like the esteemed scholar Smokey in Friday said: "Mr. Parker ain't hittin' that right."

#2711712 - 11/14/17 03:08 PM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: StuAzole]
BillyOcean Offline
Michael Peterson status

I’m basically like Jared minus the billions

And the Jew thing

And the Russian collusion

Basically I weigh sub 160 and have a couple of nice suits

#2711715 - 11/14/17 03:15 PM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: BillyOcean]
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Miki Dora status

I’m basically like Jared minus the billions

And the Jew thing

And the Russian collusion

Basically I weigh sub 160 and have a couple of nice suits

Did you get accepted to Harvard on your Daddy's donation?

Did you exact your pound of flesh by kicking Chris Christie-creme off the transition team as revenge for throwing Daddy aforesaid in jail?

Did you omit seventy-something things from your disclosure forms when your Daddy-in-law gave you a job you're wholly unprepared for?

Do you look like Parker Lewis?

Edited by Sharkbiscuit (11/14/17 03:15 PM)

#2711731 - 11/14/17 03:38 PM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: BillyOcean]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

Quote:

TBD....

#2711756 - 11/14/17 04:07 PM Re: Wikileaks and Trump Jr. [Re: Sharkbiscuit]
sizzld1 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Here
Originally Posted By: Sharkbiscuit

Kushner is not a real man. Ivanka needs a surfer who has gotten dirty fixing a car himself, or has used a power tool once in their lives. That's why she ovulated for the ex-MMA fighter shown below.

Like the esteemed scholar Smokey in Friday said: "Mr. Parker ain't hittin' that right."

Photoshop the hair in the bottom image and you are looking at Donny Jr.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32