REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 17 of 17 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17
View All Topics Index
#2711478 - 11/14/17 02:44 AM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: oneula]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted By: oneula
Just spent my third vacation at Jim's place.
It is absolutely the best northshore spot on Kauai easy in and out with lots of room
Don't be a fool and not take him up on his offer

Mahalo SurfDog
Sharkcountry and I had a great time eventhough we spent most of the time down south hanging out with Sr Pato and crew.
Hope to make a couple trips out that way next year. Maybe a summer and fall trip to prevent the 20' bay closeout and rain storm days we had.

I love kaua'i

Really glad you and your bro had a great visit to Kauai and got to kickback a bit from your hectic pace on Oahu recently. Ya, saw the Bay breaking on all the way outer reef spots, just after the couple rainy, stormy North wind days prior. That was the day the held the Jaws contest. Always amazing to just watch all that power and tow-in guys from the cliff at the St. Regis. Look forward to booking another getaway week or weekend when you're ready.

Aloha and Mahalo.

#2713271 - 11/18/17 03:13 AM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: Surfdog]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Oceanside,CA
2017 and 2018 availability update:

Get reservations/hold dates EARLY with minimum, fully refundable deposits.
Winter/2018 interest is picking up. Get reservations in soon for favored holiday periods.

PayPal now available for last minute bookings.

Update on move: My business transition is being delayed at least 6 more months. So, I've tentatively pushed out to July 1, 2018 as the cut-off date for rentals beyond that time.

Nov 20 thru Nov 29 is OPEN

Nov 30 thru Dec 3 is BOOKED

Dec 4 thru Dec 14 is BOOKED

Dec 15 thru Dec 29 is OPEN

Dec 30 thru Jan 9 is BOOKED

Jan 10 thru Feb 12, 2018 is OPEN

Feb 13 thru March 3 is BOOKED

March 4 thru May 1, 2018 is OPEN

May 2 thru May 8 is BOOKED

May 9 thru June 30 2018 is OPEN

PM me for details and a brochure I put together, or send me a e-mail (click "Surfdog" above avatar for e-mail address), or leave message here.

Rates are STILL at "Bro-deal" prices for 2017 and 2018, and starting at $120 a night for minimum 3 night stays.

Visits longer than 8 days are discounted even more (almost like one night FREE). Stays longer than 2 weeks are even better, and negotiable. Get reservations in early for best dates.

wave2

Page 17 of 17 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32