REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2696718 - 10/11/17 05:06 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: GromsDad]
OTdos Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Sur
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: OTdos
roflmao You racist, fearful, petty little man. Won't all your guns protect you? hah

SIX HIRB'd

Had to look that one up. Truth right there. Its the only thing they can do in a debate when their positions can't hold muster.

But I'M not bothered by BLM. You are.
I'm bothered by white supremacists. And gun crazed reactionaries like you.
“Thoughts and Prayers” should be the name of the NRA house band.

#2696720 - 10/11/17 05:07 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: GromsDad]
rice Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
can't hold muster.

roflmao

#2696809 - 10/11/17 07:47 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: GromsDad]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: U.S.A.

Had to look that one up.

good job !! )

#2696854 - 10/11/17 08:57 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: GromsDad]
sizzld1 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Here
roflmao You racist, fearful, petty little man. Won't all your guns protect you? hah

SIX HIRB'd

Had to look that one up. Truth right there. Its the only thing they can do in a debate when their positions can't hold muster.

When have you ever participated in a debate ShortBus? Let me lay out the typical scenario for you, you tell where the debate part comes in:

1) ShortBus starts a thread and/or makes a comment.
2) Multiple posters chime in to show you the various ways your thoughts are faulty, illogical, un-principled, and just plain old dumb.
3) You respond with more stupidity.
4) Multiple posters begin asking you questions designed to elicit your true thoughts/feelings on a subject and to, hopefully, illuminate some of the errors in your thought process for you.
5) Radio silence from the moron in New Jersey. Unless someone happened to ask the same exact question on Fox News, in which case, rinse, wash, repeat until we're back at number 5.

That's not a debate and it's not SIXHIRBing, it's just a bunch of people pointing out that your are a partisan hack incapable of meaningful independent thought. poke

#2696873 - 10/11/17 10:11 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: ifallalot]
Gnudz Online   content
Miki Dora status

Loc: Jonestown

SIX HIRB'd

To paraphrase Kurt Cobain:

Just because you're SIX HIRB'd, doesn't mean you're not sexist, intolerant, xenophobic, homophobic, intolerant, racist, and/or bigoted.

And when it's true, "SIX HIRBing" does nothing to negate it.

#2696874 - 10/11/17 10:18 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: GromsDad]
manbearpig Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: its so flat
We should be worried about BLM but not white supremacists.

Riiiiiight

Archived photos: Flickr

#2696877 - 10/11/17 10:25 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: manbearpig]
Gnudz Online   content
Miki Dora status

Loc: Jonestown

#2696888 - 10/11/17 11:33 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: GromsDad]
drunjk Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

smile2
(6:02-end)

#2697144 - 10/12/17 02:30 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: sizzld1]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: sizzld1

1) ShortBus starts a thread and/or makes a comment.
2) Multiple posters chime in to show you the various ways your thoughts are faulty, illogical, un-principled, and just plain old dumb.
3) You respond with more stupidity.
4) Multiple posters begin asking you questions designed to elicit your true thoughts/feelings on a subject and to, hopefully, illuminate some of the errors in your thought process for you.
5) Radio silence from the moron in New Jersey. Unless someone happened to ask the same exact question on Fox News, in which case, rinse, wash, repeat until we're back at number 5.

nailed it.

zero nuance. purely towing the party line with every worn out trope imaginable.

#2697159 - 10/12/17 02:54 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: sizzld1]
GromsDad Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.

1) Gromsdad starts a thread and/or makes a comment.
2) Multiple trolls chime in with nothing to offer.
3) Gromsdad responds further triggering the trolls.
4) Multiple trolls chime in with insults, personal attacks and more meaningless left wing talking points. When that goes nowhere the trolls trot out their various insults that end in ist or ism.
5) Radio silence as the trolls aren't worth it.

Fixed.

"I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As Government expands, Liberty contracts." Ronald Reagan

#2697165 - 10/12/17 03:00 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: GromsDad]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar

4) Multiple trolls chime in with insults, personal attacks and more meaningless left wing talking points. When that goes nowhere the trolls trot out their various insults that end in ist or ism.

Fixed.

Has it ever occurred to you that you might be the troll? socrazy

FTR, "weeping vagina" does not end in "ist" or "ism".

Russ Meyer

#2697169 - 10/12/17 03:04 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: GromsDad]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

another BLM guy busted for trying to start a war on American soil:

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/...ance/749394001/

#2697174 - 10/12/17 03:17 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: GromsDad]
manbearpig Offline
Phil Edwards status

Fixed.

roflmao roflmao you sound like a loser

#2697175 - 10/12/17 03:18 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: GromsDad]
manbearpig Offline
Phil Edwards status

We need an official gromsdads stupid questions post. Consolidate that shit motha fucka!

#2697180 - 10/12/17 03:25 PM Re: The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement [Re: GromsDad]
sizzld1 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Here
Seriously. This thread should be titled "The Dangers of Giving Moronic Fox News Republicans Internet Access".

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32