REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2672409 - 08/12/17 05:02 PM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: Rickoray]
silentbutdeadly Offline
Duke status

Loc: Tower 13
Just need wiggoly then I'm 7 of 8 into 3

#2672476 - 08/12/17 09:58 PM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: Boneroni]
20W-50 and blood Offline
Duke status

Loc: SOCAL
would someone please fuggign take a knife to Turpel?!!!!!!

#2672526 - 08/13/17 05:28 AM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: Boneroni]
SlicedFeet Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Swarm Diego
Josh........Kerr.......

Carlsbad is the worst place in the world for an Aussie to make a home in the US

Who was the other Aussie to do it a decade or so ago? Ya...no one can remember his name either.

I saw Kerrzie ripping the skate park bowl a few years ago...daughter too...wife...turning heads just like it should be.

North County is Sleeperville...

Someone take the kid outa Elm st. and bring him back to life before he becomes a thing of the past like Pepi's Pizza.

#2672551 - 08/13/17 09:30 AM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: SlicedFeet]
jkb Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Oceansuck
Originally Posted By: SlicedFeet
Josh........Kerr.......

Who was the other Aussie to do it a decade or so ago? Ya...no one can remember his name either.

I saw Kerrzie ripping the skate park bowl a few years ago...daughter too...wife...turning heads just like it should be.

Someone take the kid outa Elm st. and bring him back to life before he becomes a thing of the past like Pepi's Pizza.

+1

Pro surfer training in Carlsbad is akin to pro surfer training at Trails.

#2672590 - 08/13/17 12:26 PM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: Boneroni]
b.r. Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Leucadia
5 guys left,

#2672594 - 08/13/17 12:51 PM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: SlicedFeet]
Autoprax Online   content
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Josh........Kerr.......

This post is useless without a picture of his hot wife.

#2672625 - 08/13/17 03:08 PM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: Boneroni]
000 Offline
Duke status

duru looked to have commited a paddling interferance gettin in aces way
very surprised they duidnt penalize him

#2672642 - 08/13/17 03:46 PM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: Boneroni]
pearlnecklace Offline
Grom

I agree
Either scratch like hell towards the foam
Or
Scratch toward the shoulder; let the rider know your intentions

Duru Kinda got caught in the middle
And it fouled Buchan

#2672643 - 08/13/17 03:48 PM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: Boneroni]
crotchgrab Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

eesh. Wilco's got the WORST style on tour. IMO, he out stinkbugs ADS.

#2672644 - 08/13/17 03:50 PM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: Boneroni]
noone Offline
Grom

Loc: HI
What is it with these Brazilians getting int's all the time? (Toledo and now Medina) And, later to act like it's so unbelieveable that it happened. It is kind of like a soccer game where they roll around on the ground in pain, and then a guy comes out with the magic spray!

Edited by noone (08/13/17 03:52 PM)

#2672661 - 08/13/17 04:52 PM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: b.r.]
JEwing Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Carlsbad
My condolences to Connor Coffin. You won that heat dispite the outcome.

#2672672 - 08/13/17 05:55 PM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: Boneroni]
heelnipstr Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Southern Tip, Norcal
^^ yep

#2672706 - 08/13/17 07:50 PM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: jkb]
casa_mugrienta Online   content
Tom Curren status

Loc: Kek Point
Originally Posted By: jkb
Josh........Kerr.......

+1

Pro surfer training in Carlsbad is akin to pro surfer training at Trails.

I've seen him at Scripps on some of the days when it's on.

I always ask myself why a guy from Oz would move here for that?

It's a like a California pro moving to New Smyrna Beach.

#2672736 - 08/13/17 10:14 PM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: Boneroni]
000 Offline
Duke status

crazy close final, glad to see julian win it

#2672765 - 08/14/17 12:08 AM Re: ***** Official Tahiti Pro Thread ***** [Re: 000]
silentbutdeadly Offline
Duke status

Loc: Tower 13
stocked for julian. bout time

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32