REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2672225 - 08/11/17 11:35 PM Canaries or Portugal for one week earlyNovember
daddylonglegs Offline
Nep status

which would be a better and overall cheaper option?

i will rent a car, but need a board, good food, wine and women and i figure both places have what im looking for

please give me your thoughts

thanks

#2672250 - 08/12/17 03:29 AM Re: Canaries or Portugal for one week earlyNovember [Re: daddylonglegs]
PPK96754 Offline
Billy Hamilton status

SurfFuerte ...... To the white courtesy phone please .... SurfFuerte, to tthe white courtesy phone please.

socrazy

#2672251 - 08/12/17 03:34 AM Re: Canaries or Portugal for one week earlyNovember [Re: daddylonglegs]
ddifof Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Canaries: surf size, quality and crowds will depend on the island you are going to. Island hopping will cost $$$. Party scene very average, full of tourist traps, drunk brits and not that cheap. Can be super boring or awesome if the stars lineup.

Portugal: sharky, dangerous, hot locals, ugly women, always mushy and flat.... kidding of course, no brainer. Be polite in and out of the water, stay in Cascais and hit the road early to Ericeira, Peniche and the hundreds of spots that will work on the west coast or find a reef/point or beachbreak in Cascais if the west coast is maxing out. Almost forgot to mention that Lisbon is an awesome city with tons of things to see and do and packed with hotties from all over. By night you can start with a couple of drinks in the streets of Bairro Alto, stay there or go to Chiado and the night clubs. Try to get to Pensao do Amor before 23:00. And don't buy anything from gypsies from the street.

Edited by ddifof (08/12/17 03:41 AM)
Edit Reason: Partying in Lisbon

#2672253 - 08/12/17 03:38 AM Re: Canaries or Portugal for one week earlyNovember [Re: ddifof]
PPK96754 Offline
Billy Hamilton status

applause2

cheers

knicely done, Sir!

#2672254 - 08/12/17 03:53 AM Re: Canaries or Portugal for one week earlyNovember [Re: PPK96754]
ddifof Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

cheers PPK! smile

#2672602 - 08/13/17 01:50 PM Re: Canaries or Portugal for one week earlyNovember [Re: ddifof]
daddylonglegs Offline
Nep status

Originally Posted By: ddifof
Canaries: surf size, quality and crowds will depend on the island you are going to. Island hopping will cost $$$. Party scene very average, full of tourist traps, drunk brits and not that cheap. Can be super boring or awesome if the stars lineup.

which island should i got to?. so far im thinking of gran Canaries or tenerife. fuerte and lanzorte look good too, but i was tryin minimize my driving and those two look really windy from what ive read

#2673478 - 08/15/17 02:30 PM Re: Canaries or Portugal for one week earlyNovember [Re: daddylonglegs]
SurfFuerte Online   content
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: hulling, mostly...
what ddifof said, only one thing.... in portugal the men are the hotties. the women for some reason are very nice in terms of the bodies when young, then go round with age... their faces are almost without exception horseface though, this you can guarantee.

the canarias on the other hand, hold body until early twenties and face much longer.... their skin though. dancing dancing socrazy bowdown but like i said, pretty much past 18 they're gonners unless they maintain a very intense workout regime, i mean extreme athelete level.

oh and like i said in the pm, bring your wetsuit?

#2673480 - 08/15/17 02:31 PM Re: Canaries or Portugal for one week earlyNovember [Re: daddylonglegs]
SurfFuerte Online   content
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: hulling, mostly...
cheaper = portugal

hands down

so, hope we don't see ya round these parts though.

peas,
9'4''

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32