REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2659064 - 07/06/17 03:02 PM Re: Best Surf Recovery Supplement? [Re: CloseOutBs]
SurfDoc Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Huntington Beach
Common sense? Rest, hydration, balanced diet, limit alcohol, limit smoking to ZERO, stretching, timed sessions (don't go for hours in the sun without a break) etc.

#2659212 - 07/06/17 10:00 PM Re: Best Surf Recovery Supplement? [Re: CloseOutBs]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
That's boring. Where's my pill!

#2660507 - 07/10/17 02:46 PM Re: Best Surf Recovery Supplement? [Re: CloseOutBs]
Clayster Offline
Michael Peterson status

Eating a lot of potassium and magnesium rich foods helps me. Or take supplements.

#2670210 - 08/06/17 08:04 AM Re: Best Surf Recovery Supplement? [Re: CloseOutBs]
GromsDad Online   content
Kelly Slater status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
Vitamin I. I for Ibuprofen.

"I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As Government expands, Liberty contracts." Ronald Reagan

#2671176 - 08/09/17 02:03 AM Re: Best Surf Recovery Supplement? [Re: laidback]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: laidback
Dead lifts...

Squats and bench as well

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32