REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2641727 - 05/19/17 09:58 PM Re: Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation [Re: the janitor]
BillyOcean Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Can you just allow me to imagine it this way?

#2641728 - 05/19/17 09:59 PM Re: Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation [Re: afoaf]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Loc: Dustopia
When Assange was asked whether he was concerned that his document dump would endanger the lives of Afghanees who had worked with American troops he replied, "Well, they're informants. So, if they get killed, they've got it coming to them. They deserve it."

My hero.

#2641766 - 05/20/17 12:04 AM Re: Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation [Re: GWS]
afoaf Offline
Tom Curren status

jesus, I should just go full ifall and hate everything and everyone....

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/sep/18/julian-assange-wikileaks-nick-cohen

what a cnt

#2641776 - 05/20/17 12:46 AM Re: Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation [Re: GWS]
ifallalot Online   sick
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: GWS
Sounds like Sweden didn't drop the charges. They dropped the investigation because they can't get to him. There's a difference. They will still arrest him if he winds up in Swedish jurisdiction. So, he's hiding out in the Ecuadorian embassy in London after jumping bail right? Still stuck in hiding because the U.K. will arrest him the moment he leaves the embassy. And he's doing this to avoid being arrested and deported to face two (2) separate charges of rape by two separate women in Sweden right? Plus he's wanted on a whole host of charges here that could involve the death penalty right?

Why is he a hero again?

Because he's exposing the corruption and hypocrisy of our government. I'm pretty sure the rape charges are fake

#2641778 - 05/20/17 12:52 AM Re: Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation [Re: afoaf]
ifallalot Online   sick
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: afoaf

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/sep/18/julian-assange-wikileaks-nick-cohen

what a cnt

Look at Cohen's fooking OpEds

https://www.theguardian.com/profile/nickcohen

Of course he'll throw dirt on Assange.

I'm sure Assange is a censored, you can tell by his face. That doesn't discount the fact he's doing the world a service

#2641792 - 05/20/17 01:33 AM Re: Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation [Re: afoaf]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: afoaf

what a cnt

Ifall just likes to put hero capes on assholes.

Does Julian have children?

#2641793 - 05/20/17 01:37 AM Re: Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation [Re: ifallalot]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: GWS
Sounds like Sweden didn't drop the charges. They dropped the investigation because they can't get to him. There's a difference. They will still arrest him if he winds up in Swedish jurisdiction. So, he's hiding out in the Ecuadorian embassy in London after jumping bail right? Still stuck in hiding because the U.K. will arrest him the moment he leaves the embassy. And he's doing this to avoid being arrested and deported to face two (2) separate charges of rape by two separate women in Sweden right? Plus he's wanted on a whole host of charges here that could involve the death penalty right?

Why is he a hero again?

Because he's exposing the corruption and hypocrisy of our government. I'm pretty sure the rape charges are fake

Where's the cape for this lady? poke

#2641811 - 05/20/17 08:59 AM Re: Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation [Re: FecalFace]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: the couch
Originally Posted By: FecalFace

Several.

#2641819 - 05/20/17 09:52 AM Re: Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation [Re: casa_mugrienta]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
Originally Posted By: FecalFace

Several.

He must be a great man and a superior leader then.

#2641826 - 05/20/17 10:24 AM Re: Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation [Re: the janitor]
test_article Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Body of Christ, Texas
Emails, document files, images...what's the diff? All are chattel except the anointed.

It only lasts a while.

~James Taylor

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32